Re: LearningToBeCozyWithTheFTC - Part 29

Post by Guest »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:40 am
MissDelusional wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:15 am
I can't watch this traiwreck anymore. What did he answer to the question if he has always dated plus size women?
I got you, boo. She's his 1st, and once he's had enough of her draping herself all over him and basically answering for him too probably the last.
Learningtostorehisnutsinherjowls
Thank you <3 . WOW. That confirms it for me. He is trying to get something out of this relationship. First of all she is all over him which he obviously enjoys so she'll get him whatever he demands no questions asked. He'll save a ton of money for his own house living with her because there is no way in hell he'll pay a part of the mortgage when the house isn't in his name also.
How is she cool with that? I mean I can see a man going from his ex to an Ashley Graham type of woman. But this is laughable.
She is cool with it because he is in school still. So he is improving his life so he can secure a better more fiscally sound future for them :rofl: but really HIMSELF when he finishes the degree. It is the perfect beard.
He has gotten pudgy too.
She should be careful pushing him into this lifestyle as it backfired on Gabriela fortunato. Her ex ended up dating one of her subscribers. The sub reached out to him.

Post by Guest »

_finncash wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:44 pm
LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:07 pm
Yeah why was she throwing a tantrum anyway? What was the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What video was she throwing a tantrum?
I dont know if it was In a vlog BUT it was on her instastories Monday evening

Post by Guest »

Flashface wrote:
green_eyezdelete9 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:40 am
MissDelusional wrote:
green_eyezdelete9 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:15 am
I can't watch this traiwreck anymore. What did he answer to the question if he has always dated plus size women?
I got you, boo. She's his 1st, and once he's had enough of her draping herself all over him and basically answering for him too probably the last.
Learningtostorehisnutsinherjowls
Thank you <3 . WOW. That confirms it for me. He is trying to get something out of this relationship. First of all she is all over him which he obviously enjoys so she'll get him whatever he demands no questions asked. He'll save a ton of money for his own house living with her because there is no way in hell he'll pay a part of the mortgage when the house isn't in his name also.
How is she cool with that? I mean I can see a man going from his ex to an Ashley Graham type of woman. But this is laughable.
She is cool with it because he is in school still. So he is improving his life so he can secure a better more fiscally sound future for them :rofl: but really HIMSELF when he finishes the degree. It is the perfect beard.
He has gotten pudgy too.
She should be careful pushing him into this lifestyle as it backfired on Gabriela fortunato. Her ex ended up dating one of her subscribers. The sub reached out to him. She looked just like her only thinner and better looking version. Her ex was no prize anyway and the guy she is with now seems way better. I am no fan of Gabs but she and her new man have far more chemistry than Alex and yarmy.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:Click for a fun surprise!

Baaaaahahahaha ImageImageImage I love you!!!

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

robobabe420 wrote:
Bewbsmagoo wrote:
dude. we know what she looks like. what in the heck are you trying to accomplish here other than making this thread really annoying to scroll through

Well why you’re at it, scroll past this then.

Oh and suck my dick.

agentcooper
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by agentcooper »

Put on the beginning of her Day 10 vlog this morning while getting ready, and before that, Amberlynn's, and there is no difference. They are both vapid, heavy breathing, 100s of lbs overweight, sooo in love with their users, boring shitshows with epic neck humps.

At least Alex doesn't have pets to neglect and abuse. Well, not anymore.
B[inthe]itch wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 pm
Oh and suck my dick.
I bet it's bigger than Yarmayn Rodriguez's!

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

agentcooper wrote:Put on the beginning of her Day 10 vlog this morning while getting ready, and before that, Amberlynn's, and there is no difference. They are both vapid, heavy breathing, 100s of lbs overweight, sooo in love with their users, boring shitshows with epic neck humps.

At least Alex doesn't have pets to neglect and abuse. Well, not anymore.
B[inthe]itch wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 pm
Oh and suck my dick.
I bet it's bigger than Yarmayn Rodriguez's!
Hahahaha! So are my big hairy lady balls Image

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Post by Guest »

robobabe420 wrote:
Bewbsmagoo wrote:
dude. we know what she looks like. what in the heck are you trying to accomplish here other than making this thread really annoying to scroll through
Because I can post whatever the fuck I want to. Other threads also had tons of screen shots, but go off.

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

That Q&A was so painful to watch. Idk who finds him attractive but he’s straight up her alley. Bland and ugly. There is absolutely no chemistry. She speaks for him and basically try to pretty up their boring AF “i love you” moment. I’m with the hams who mentioned not feeling sorry him. I don’t either. He knew what he was getting into! She can pretend he’s god’s gift to humanity all she wants. Also Yarmayn Rodriguez, nice guy you got going there. Alex you could barely fit in the frame with your beard. Get a grip.

Post by Guest »

annosm wrote:
robobabe420 wrote:
Bewbsmagoo wrote:
this is why the threads fill up so fast :roll:
Why, because there are pictures in my posts? 1 post is 1 post, regardless of what it is. If there's an issue, the Admins will say something. Get over yourself. You and your little friend can block me any fucking time you'd like.

Post by Guest »

MeekNMild wrote:That Q&A was so painful to watch. Idk who finds him attractive but he’s straight up her alley. Bland and ugly. There is absolutely no chemistry. She speaks for him and basically try to pretty up their boring AF “i love you” moment. I’m with the hams who mentioned not feeling sorry him. I don’t either. He knew what he was getting into! She can pretend he’s god’s gift to humanity all she wants. Also Yarmayn Rodriguez, nice guy you got going there. Alex you could barely fit in the frame with your beard. Get a grip.
The way he called her "this one" and the lack of affection from him is super uncomfortable to watch. He's very monotone and it's extremely one sided.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

She threw herself all over him in the Q&A. She even more obnoxious when she drinks too. She was drinking like she had something to prove. Heaven forbid she just drink a few glasses of wine and just be fucking normal.

Post by Guest »

B[inthe]itch wrote:She threw herself all over him in the Q&A. She even more obnoxious when she drinks too. She was drinking like she had something to prove. Heaven forbid she just drink a few glasses of wine and just be fucking normal.

Didn't she mention in the past that she takes Zoloft, too? I don't drink at all, but when I would have a few here and there in my 20s, I was on Effexor and maannnn... I got wrecked off of like, 2 drinks. They told me not to drink on it, but I did. Some of my Doctors said to limit; others said no drinking at all. But then again, mental health is a joke to her.

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

learningtohavesaggyuneventits ImageImage

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper