HoeHoe Mongeau: 20 Going On 12 | Part 14

lacraycray
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HoeHoe Mongeau: 20 Going On 12 | Part 14

Post by lacraycray »

I just suffered through the rest of the haul video while waiting for my dog to do it’s business and holy shit... it would be an insult to white trash to say that’s what she dresses like.

Also who buys stuff off her Depop? People wanting cheap and probably diseased clothing?
:HK:

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

kbisme wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:23 pm
lacraycray wrote:I think the whole thing is fake. When she’s talking about it she sounds really unbelievable, and changes things. This video for example, her phone was initially found “under” her shoes, then suddenly it changes to “behind”. I cba to go through her older videos about her stalker, but the same thing happens in those. She changes her story
Same. Some of the stuff is so unbelievable. The pictures he took of her. The fact that he’s stalked her since elementary school. She would have so much evidence against him and the police could intervene. There’s no way it’s real.
Idk I've always felt like it was real to a degree but the polaroid thing definitely rubbed me the wrong way too. It just didn't seem believable even to me. Maybe it seems sincere because she genuinely starts to believe her lies? She does share way too much on the internet for her to be silent about him this long. I feel like it was real at some point but not anymore and not as dramatic as she made it seem because if you noticed in her lie detector sometimes you can see her being silent for a sec before she answers almost as if she is justifying it in her brain (something like "oh well i did make up things and lie but my stalker tehnically wasn't fake at some point")
...yikes

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Post by youngcurls »

bayway wrote:
kbisme wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:23 pm

Same. Some of the stuff is so unbelievable. The pictures he took of her. The fact that he’s stalked her since elementary school. She would have so much evidence against him and the police could intervene. There’s no way it’s real.
Idk I've always felt like it was real to a degree but the polaroid thing definitely rubbed me the wrong way too. It just didn't seem believable even to me. Maybe it seems sincere because she genuinely starts to believe her lies? She does share way too much on the internet for her to be silent about him this long. I feel like it was real at some point but not anymore and not as dramatic as she made it seem because if you noticed in her lie detector sometimes you can see her being silent for a sec before she answers almost as if she is justifying it in her brain (something like "oh well i did make up things and lie but my stalker tehnically wasn't fake at some point")
The original video about the stalker was strictly him bothering her in school, making social media pages about her, etc. When that video blew up, only then did he suddenly start tapping her phone and all the crazy stuff. I don’t believe anything outside that first video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

She’s been confirmed to be in Jake Paul’s bedroom twice this week now (on insta now and Keem showed proof the other day). But it’s everyone who chases after her “clout”, never her doing it to others right....

They’re both awful and deserve each other. Hopefully something happens between them and Jake outs her for some shit since he has a much bigger platform than she does.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

mermaid vic wrote:she keeps showing like $35+ dresses or outfits she bought in the new haul being all "I'll never wear this because I'm not a girl hehe see it on my depop in 6 months!" like?? then why buy it??? maybe use that money to pay for that makeup artist she so desperately wants???
It’s cuz Laura gave it all to her for free. She just picked out everything in the store because she could and didn’t have to pay for it.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

She's now posting a lot about jake Paul, guarantee they will end up "dating" and it will also end in a drama. She also keeps liking tweets saying her and bella should get back together, literally proves it was only ever about attention.
Maybe if she wants a real relationship like she claims she should stop dating these social media fuck boys and look for a guy who isn't a part of it.
Remember what happened with somer she thought it was okay to give another guy a lapdance on a video so he dumped her.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Yeah I think the Jake Paul thing is mainly just a stunt but they may actually be fucking because it’s Tana and she’s on the rebound

dmclarkk
Learner
Learner

Post by dmclarkk »

Did Tana really misplace her phone and then try to blame a stalker? Lmao. Like she didn’t even try to make it a good story, she just literally said she was organizing her closet, left, came back to find her phone, and then found it in the closet she was organizing. What am I missing here? Lol. I have done the same thing so many times in my life and never blamed it on anyone other than my dumbass 😂 I’ve even left my phone in the freezer and known that shit wasn’t anyone else.

jennarose
Debater
Debater

Post by jennarose »

I know this thread is based on trashing tana but tana’s insta and snapchat content lately has actually been semi tolerable since her break up with brad. There’s no annoying baby voices and videos of them making me want to throw up 24/7. It’s like a breath of fresh air.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Tana and Jake is just hilarious to me.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She just posted a video about being cheated on. Tana annoys the fuck out of sometimes me but I genuinely feel bad for her. Poor thing.

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker

Post by dalivanpicasso »

^ i agree. imo it's obvious she's very upset. it sucks to get cheated on. he definitely took advantage of her/her money/her clout. which...we been knew. but y'know.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Boohoo bitch got cheated on. 😂 At least she didn’t have to stand in the sun for 5 hours getting sunburnt with chances of a heatstroke or worse. She didn’t care one bit about her fans. “uGh tHeY LoVe bEiNg oPrEsSeD” She’s getting her just desserts right now & I’m glad. Tana is so dirty & disgusting even the clout isn’t worth it. Brad is better off without her, not that he’s better than her but still. 😉

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Trisha better watch out, someone is coming for her gig. Sat on the floor, messy pony tail, pushing out an emotional monologue through partially paralyzed facial muscles. I do feel for her though. As annoying and shallow as they were as a couple, you can tell Tana enjoyed Brad's company and wasn't ready for it to be over.

Post by Guest »

Tana has a lot of bad qualities but I feel for her after that cheated on video. No matter how much you know that being cheated on isn't your fault and a reflection of what kind of shitty person your partner was, theres that voice in your head that starts telling you all the things you did to be cheated on and why they did it.

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

All I could focus on in the video was how bad her bottom lip looked tbh.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ermar226 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:34 pm
All I could focus on in the video was how bad her bottom lip looked tbh.
God me too. It looked like it was about to burst open.

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

gulii42 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:30 pm
sidenote but what ever happened with maia and the whole group ?

I think Maia got into a serious relationship and didn't hang out with the rest of them as much anymore and Tana and Ashly got salty about it and broke their friendship.
I'm a professional bitch

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I really feel for Tana after watching her video as well.. being cheated, especially after giving the person you loved everything and more, is the worst feeling. It hits home for me.

I'm really annoyed though that initially Brad stuck to his original story where he claimed to be innocent and tweeting "I DIDN'T CHEAT ON TANA." Then suddenly he's all "I made mistakes" and "I'm human" like I wouldve had a lot more respect for him if he owned up to it all in the first place but ok.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

She’s so fucking fake the way she talks. She starts whispering to emphasize things no one talks like that in real life. She should be an actress.. on a soap opera or lifetime movie. Maybe she can replace Lori loughlin :rofl:

Return to “Tana Mongeau”