bells
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaNOT MY FAULT Mongeau | Part 13

Post by bells »

xxnjlove wrote:
nicolesey wrote:So are her and james friends again?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
when were they not
James shaded her during Tanacon and I'm pretty sure he later explained that throughout the entire process of planning, James was giving her advice and basically telling her not to be the idiot that she was being, but Tana ignored him.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

bells wrote:
xxnjlove wrote:

when were they not
James shaded her during Tanacon and I'm pretty sure he later explained that throughout the entire process of planning, James was giving her advice and basically telling her not to be the idiot that she was being, but Tana ignored him.
When she did that insta live during tanacon, he said something along the lines of “just admit you fucked up and move on.” Then on Twitter said their friendship had ended. I get the feeling that he’s kept her at arms length ever sense, but who knows.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

mermaid vic wrote:
knope2012 wrote:she started selling on depop again @shoptanamongeau. she will never learn and neither will the dumb people buying from her
in her newest video either Imari or Trevor tell her to sell the pennywise shirt she makes and one of them is like "yeah and she'll never ship it" and she does that loud faced laugh lol good to know she finds her history with scamming fans by selling her clothes funny!
Wow that’s fucked up

Post by Guest »

I have never seen worse lips in my life... Why does no one tell her... Help the poor girl

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Hem848484 wrote:
bells wrote:
xxnjlove wrote:

when were they not
When she did that insta live during tanacon, he said something along the lines of “just admit you fucked up and move on.” Then on Twitter said their friendship had ended. I get the feeling that he’s kept her at arms length ever sense, but who knows.
Depends what you consider "friends." Even when they were "friends" and making collabs james body language was shading the fuck out of her.

Super prim JC and messy TM don't mesh well, I think their friendship was purely for show/material.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

she just posted this on her insta story and i'm so grossed out. HER HANDS ARE SO DIRTY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

feelingfamiliar
Talker
Talker

Post by feelingfamiliar »

bitchyandfrench wrote:
Hem848484 wrote:
bells wrote:
xxnjlove wrote:

when were they not
Depends what you consider "friends." Even when they were "friends" and making collabs james body language was shading the fuck out of her.

Super prim JC and messy TM don't mesh well, I think their friendship was purely for show/material.
I've always got the vibe that JC just puts up with her for the notoriety.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

Who told her this was a good picture? She’s sucking in so hard and her face looks awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she deleted this lol either people were noticing her facetune more than usual or she stopped smoking for 2 seconds to realize she looked terrible

Post by Guest »

knope2012 wrote:she just posted this on her insta story and i'm so grossed out. HER HANDS ARE SO DIRTY.
She had to be born in a dumpster.

That video with the clown makeup...so it’s ok to make jokes about blind people now?? I don’t get the double standard people have with her and Trisha Paytas and the shit they say.

ohhotdamnthisismyjam
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhotdamnthisismyjam »

I feel like she's whacked out of her mind in the most recent video (more so than normal). And maybe it's played up for attention like everything else but it was way over the top. Constant screeching and that weirdo freak cackle with dead eyes...it freaked me out a bit. Said she's not gonna live to 30 when trevor told her to stop pulling at her eyes. Still the constant coke jokes. Her channel can't go on for much longer, at a point I think her fans will outgrow her and just see how pathetic she really is.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

bitchyandfrench wrote:
Hem848484 wrote:
bells wrote:
xxnjlove wrote:

when were they not

I dont think it was for show, as they hung out quite a bit even before they put out videos, there is even a bit in one of their videos where they vaguely talk about hooking up with two boys in the same bed..

but yeah he is obviously embarrassed by her. She is filthy as hell, i wouldn't be surprised if all her friends found her a bit embarrassing, besides Bella because she is just as filthy.

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Oh, boy. I cannot listen to her for longer than two seconds, especially because she's too stoned to speak at a normal pace anymore.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

funnylikeyikes wrote:Oh, boy. I cannot listen to her for longer than two seconds, especially because she's too stoned to speak at a normal pace anymore.

her "need to blow nose' voice gets me every time. Cant deal for longer then a few minutes.

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

She needs her lips dissolved asap

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

She needs her lips dissolved asap

Her knows looks especially fucked up in her story today. Like it’s longer and wider on the one side and like VERY obvious that it is. Pair that with the awful lips and her face just screams “coming soon to an episode of botched”.

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

made it half way through her new video and i cannot take her making fun of laura lee one more time so im out

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Hmmm yes the Trisha Paytas comparisons...where would those come from??? lol
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

veggiehead
Learner
Learner

Post by veggiehead »

Tana's arms/armpit area in her new video w/ Hunter omg... homegirl needs to get herself together, she's not fooling anyone

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

her newer videos are unbearable to watch like I can't even hate watch them anymore because everything is so forced I guess she has no inbetween anymore we either get croaky "it shattered my soul and I profusely apologize" videos or her forced cackles "I'm so high teehee" videos

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

mermaid vic wrote:her newer videos are unbearable to watch like I can't even hate watch them anymore because everything is so forced I guess she has no inbetween anymore we either get croaky "it shattered my soul and I profusely apologize" videos or her forced cackles "I'm so high teehee" videos
Exactly. Like sis just give us some damn storytimes, the only thing you’re even decent at doing in the first place.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”