Tana Fl@t Pack Mongoose (Part 7)

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tana Fl@t Pack Mongoose (Part 7)

Post by omglookatherbutt »

When you take Xanax and you aren’t prescribed you’re going to feel something. Especially if she’s taking it in large doses (she probably is) especially if she’s been taking them recreationally for a while. I saw the snaps of her and she was definitely high on Xanax! For those of you wondering if she was or not. She definitely was!!! No doubt! When you’re high on Xanex it gives you this huge confidence boost like you can do anything which is probably why she felt like she could drive even though she knows damn well she can’t. Also she was yelling out of the car window. Again, a sign she’s on Xanex because it makes you confident as hell like you can say or do anything. She also probably mixed it with weed too. My bf and have both done it and we both agreed she’s on it lol

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

omglookatherbutt wrote:When you take Xanax and you aren’t prescribed you’re going to feel something. Especially if she’s taking it in large doses (she probably is) especially if she’s been taking them recreationally for a while. I saw the snaps of her and she was definitely high on Xanax! For those of you wondering if she was or not. She definitely was!!! No doubt! When you’re high on Xanex it gives you this huge confidence boost like you can do anything which is probably why she felt like she could drive even though she knows damn well she can’t. Also she was yelling out of the car window. Again, a sign she’s on Xanex because it makes you confident as hell like you can say or do anything. She also probably mixed it with weed too. My bf and have both done it and we both agreed she’s on it lol

Mmmm I don't know about that. Xanax is a benzo so it makes you drowsy and relaxed. Basically like an opiate minus the euphoria. I haven't watched the video and I don't plan to but her yelling out of the car window doesn't seem like she's high on Xanax to me. Xanax doesn't make you more confident it just makes you not care as in she doesn't care if she can't drive or if she's making a bad decision because she's high.

Whether she was barred out or not that's not funny at all and her young followers have no way of knowing whether she's kidding so when they're older and are in a situation like that they'll think it's fine cuz tana mongoose does xans!!!!! Where tf is her manager or parents??? Like who's letting her post this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

I thought Tana didn’t have her lisence. She has no business driving

annieLeflop
Learner
Learner

Post by annieLeflop »

[video][/video]

haha hey guys it is I TANAAA MONGOOLIAAAAAA and I am VERY! FUCKIN! HIGH! Yes. I, TaNaNa Pajamas am HIGH on DRUGS! I do The Drugs now because I am Certified VERY COOL and VERY LA CHIC. All of the SUPEr Co0L kids do DRUGS like ME! TANA MAPLESTORY

:/

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Ughhhh, Tana is a fug mess in that video. Her skin looks like absolute hell, extra-pale to accentuate all the fresh, bright pink zits. Stop getting high and start bathing, girl. (I know acne often isn't caused by lack of hygiene, but in Tana's case...)

I do think Bella Fusco is gorgeous, though.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

New thread names?

annieLeflop
Learner
Learner

Post by annieLeflop »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:New thread names?
Lil Tana MonJunkie
Tana MonGross
Xana "Drugs are Cool" Mongeau
Tana 19goingOn40 Mojo

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

+1 for Tana MonGross

Tana Gonorrhea (she just makes me think of gonorrhea and other gross stuff, idk)
Tanax
Tana Mongrease
Tana MonGoAway

baby d
Lurker
Lurker

Post by baby d »

youbetterst0p wrote:Yes, Tana definitely told this story previously in another video. Lazy.
Also, the tinder date was Cole Hutzler and the girl was Maddy Crum. Maddy replied to a comment on the video confirming it.
I just looked them up and omg! I don’t want to be rude or anything but I don’t find him attractive at all! The girl is kinda pretty but her body looks weird, I mean props to her for being fit and all but imo her waist is too small. I kinda feel sorry for Tana because she said Maddy was her inspiration.

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:New thread names?
Lil Xana MonGross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin