Trisha Mongoose: All That's Missing is the Kitchen Floor (6)

Re: Trisha Mongoose: All That's Missing is the Kitchen Floor

Post by Guest »

Well, I would hope not.. it's every where on YouTube. There are stories out there that you can tell are true, but then clickbate/staged stuff.. it's really disheartening.

Post by Guest »

Not to mention making a casual thing out of touchy subject. I know it's free speech.. but it teaches people that they can cry wolf & not take things seriously.

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Booboo2 »

to the person who responded to me.. I just disagree. Because I'm not shaming her over something she cannot change. She just lacks motivation. Also there are other you tubers who dress similar to her (like the gabble show, although she doesn't dress quite as trashy as tana) but the gabble show WORKS OUT and TRIES to improve ! Tana is lazy as hell, she literally looks and dresses like a washed up prostitute. If you're not going to work on your body then don't expect people to think you look amazing wearing trashy super tight "baddie" clothes.. come on.

I also fail to see how "body" shaming (more like clothing and lack of working out shaming.. lol) is somehow off limits and extremely offensive, but shaming her personality and general lifestyle isn't? If you're going to say.. "because she can change her lifestyle / Personality" well I can say the exact same thing about the body/clothes thing. She could change her body and doesn't need surgery, she just needs dedication.. if you don't believe me look up a program like "strong curves" weightlifting.. etc. in fact, telling women that they CANT change their bodies is actually a very negative and unhelpful thing to do because women do have the power to change / improve their bodies through the right workouts and a healthier diet (also when you build muscle your metabolism increases so you can eat a decent amount to food, you don't have to starve yourself or anything ). If anything, what I am saying should be empowering.

Post by Guest »

I can totally see where you are coming from & where the other person is coming from too. You are focusing on the part that is against her starving herself & being unhealthy & they are against her personality & her hiding her real body through FaceTime. Your original post did seem kind of shaming, but this post IS empowering. No hate to anyone, but I think the power of words & how we come across is important. I didn't agree with you at first, but this post made me agree with you because your point comes across well. You both have a point so I am agreeing with both for your individual focuses.

Gwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Gwen »

LauraMongeau wrote:Does anyone know the address of that Airbnb house? The bitch might pretend it's hers but I still wanna check out the cost on Airbnb
The address is 2183 Sunset Plaza Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90069. Since this is not Tana's actual address, but rather the address of a public rental, I am assuming it is okay to post. Not to mention she showed the address on the outside of the house while filming. If its not okay to share this info I apologize

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

RedLeafQueen7 wrote:I can totally see where you are coming from & where the other person is coming from too. You are focusing on the part that is against her starving herself & being unhealthy & they are against her personality & her hiding her real body through FaceTime. Your original post did seem kind of shaming, but this post IS empowering. No hate to anyone, but I think the power of words & how we come across is important. I didn't agree with you at first, but this post made me agree with you because your point comes across well. You both have a point so I am agreeing with both for your individual focuses.
^
Booboo2's first post was very condescending and shaming so naturally people wld see it in that light.

Yes i agree that she CAN change her body to work to what she WANTS and PORTRAYS herself to be with facetune.

But the fact of the matter is, she is comfortable in her own skin in her everyday life to dress the way she does. While yes there is an option to CHANGE AND LOOK BETTER, it is still ultimately her choice.

But to say that she shouldnt be wearing the clothes she is wearing IS shaming and u did imply sth along those lines.

And honestly it doesnt matter, in the end we'll all just be bones and ashes, i guess what i hope she will be able to do at least is to be okay with having her pictures reflect her in real life. Fat/shapeless or wjatever you may deem her to be.

And yes we can change out shape but our foundational structure cant change much. Eg: i have really huge ribs and so i look like i have abs when it is just my bones helping me look toned. Theres also so much she can do too if she ever wants to be toned.

Yes she does look better in her brandymelville phase but if she feels EMPOWERED wearing those clothing then LET HER BE.

Like i said not a fan but you were just being way too defensive and critical.

Will not be replying regarding this anymore. Ive said my piece.

(Ps: is it only in US where everyone cares so much about everything? Literally like youtubers apologize for having no mnicures or undone hair or no make up??? Like in my country no one cld give less of a damn....... or is it just the youtubers)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Her body sucks just like her personality. You guys rlly need to stop kissing her ass. No one is breaking any rules by mentioning her body. there's no need to be so offended by what is said in here

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

taytay wrote:Her body sucks just like her personality. You guys rlly need to stop kissing her ass. No one is breaking any rules by mentioning her body. there's no need to be so offended by what is said in here
Someone with a similar figure to her could be reading this and feel like shit because of it.

kileymylie
Learner
Learner

Post by kileymylie »

Cruelladevil wrote:
taytay wrote:Her body sucks just like her personality. You guys rlly need to stop kissing her ass. No one is breaking any rules by mentioning her body. there's no need to be so offended by what is said in here
Someone with a similar figure to her could be reading this and feel like shit because of it.
Her body is not that shitty it is honestly average. No ones kissing her ass just stating facts lmao

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

kileymylie wrote:
Cruelladevil wrote:
Her body is not that shitty it is honestly average. No ones kissing her ass just stating facts lmao

Your opinion isn't facts though....

Kehlari
Learner
Learner

Post by Kehlari »

Just leave her body alone. Agree to disagree and move on.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

No one is breaking any rules by mentioning her body. there's no need to be so offended by what is said in here.

Kehlari
Learner
Learner

Post by Kehlari »

taytay wrote:No one is breaking any rules by mentioning her body. there's no need to be so offended by what is said in here.
As long as it’s a subject, people will be offended and disagree. Frankly, few people care. Her body shouldn’t be up for discussion. Body shaming or not, it doesn’t matter. There’s no need to continue talking about it anymore. She facetunes and photoshops her body, she’s gaining weight, she’s unhealthily dieting, and she doesn’t dress to suit her body type. These are facts. Whether you were body shaming or meant to or got offended by someone’s post doesn’t matter. You’ve posted enough to get the point across. It’s time we move on because there’s nothing new concerning her body atm.
Sorry if I offended anyone, but no one really cares about her body anymore.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

No one is breaking any rules by mentioning her body!!!!!!!!!!

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Kehlari wrote: Sorry if I offended anyone, but no one really cares about her body anymore.
I mean.. Obviously some people care about her body which is why they mention it. Personally, I do not feel the need to call her fat or shame her for her body so I don't say anything. The only thing I've mentioned is her unhealthy dieting (which has nothing to do with what her body physically looks like).

I think if you, like me, don't want to talk shit on her body, just don't do it. It's a waste of time to try to get other people to not mention her body whatsoever when she herself brings it up constantly.

poopflinger
Informer
Informer

Post by poopflinger »

she posted on twitter asking if anyones parents are a doctor bc ashley has a rash lmaoooo

is she really trying to use her fan base to get free health care? like what a stupid thing to tweet

Post by Guest »

I'm not going or anything but I'm actually just so excited that Tana will be in Glasgow tomorrow. She has NO IDEA wit she's getting in to. A hope all the 12 year olds going to see her start a here we fuckin go. See if she's oot tomorrow night too, a hope she goes to catty and a see her lol. I'm not being a wee fangirl lol a just get excited for people to experience ma city. If a did see her ad just show her ma posts on here tbh n see if she's sound or no.

I know am biased but I 100% believe there is no better night out/concert/show/whatever than Glasgow. Like a said a get excited for ANY artist/performer etc to come here for the first time man coz they always love it/can't believe it. Makes me honestly patriotic as fuck. Here we actual fucking go troops, she's in for a shock n a fuckin LOVE IT

(Sorry ano this is trash section but just wanted to say that haha al fuck up now)

Post by Guest »

mazzy123 wrote:I'm not going or anything but I'm actually just so excited that Tana will be in Glasgow tomorrow. She has NO IDEA wit she's getting in to. A hope all the 12 year olds going to see her start a here we fuckin go. See if she's oot tomorrow night too, a hope she goes to catty and a see her lol. I'm not being a wee fangirl lol a just get excited for people to experience ma city. If a did see her ad just show her ma posts on here tbh n see if she's sound or no.

I know am biased but I 100% believe there is no better night out/concert/show/whatever than Glasgow. Like a said a get excited for ANY artist/performer etc to come here for the first time man coz they always love it/can't believe it. Makes me honestly patriotic as fuck. Here we actual fucking go troops, she's in for a shock n a fuckin LOVE IT

(Sorry ano this is trash section but just wanted to say that haha al fuck up now)
Literally only posted this like 10 mins ago and I already feel like a heavy sad wee gimp. A needty get a life fs.

taytay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by taytay »

Expectation VS reality! #slimthicc

tooturnttanz
Learner
Learner

Post by tooturnttanz »

Unrelated from this body debate, but Tana really should've known better when it came to the comment(s) she made about heroin, not even solely for the sake of her fans being so young and impressionable, but also on a humane level (not to say that she even has common knowledge of what being humane is). My best friend is a recovering heroin addict of 3 years, and although she might not have meant harm in it, and I'm not even a fan, it really rubbed me the wrong way. The casualness of her mentioning these heavy drugs is insensitive and dangerous.

Return to “Tana Mongeau”