SaTana NoShow (tana mongeau part 3!)

Me_me666
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SaTana NoShow (tana mongeau part 3!)

Post by Me_me666 »

I wish youtubers would stop with all the "positivity" shit and just tell us what they think. If you're a nice person then that's self evident and you don't need to keep banging on about it. Even drama channels (I'm thinking of John kuckian here) do it to a certain extent. If you're going to be petty, be petty. It's okay, there's room for that in the world as well. Just don't try and dress up what you're doing as something it isn't.

flamboyantalien
Lurker
Lurker

Post by flamboyantalien »

LiddlePallid wrote:I can't believe it costs that much to meet her. So fucking ridiculous. Where do youtubers even get off having "tours?" Like this is all so insane to me lmao. There is literally no youtuber that I would pay to go meet.
YES! This is what I'm saying, lmao. YouTubers are so full of themselves, especially ones like Tana, see themselves as celebrities... Can't believe she charges her fans $200! I live in Canada and it'd cost even more than that. I met Kenny Hotz last year and even though he isn't a huge celebrity, (he's pretty big in Canada) he only charged $100, and his show was actually good seeing as he's a REAL comedian.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously! It's so hard for me to understand why people would even pay to go meet her. There have been plenty of YouTubers that have had free meet and greets. I get that the "tour" makes her accessible to people who wouldn't normally be able to meet her but, why would you want to? :rofl:

I agree that all she's worried about in this situation is her "career" being ruined and her becoming irrelevant. Which is bound to happen anyway sooner or later, but she just doesn't want the gravy train to end because then she'd actually have to get an ACTUAL job and we all know miss entitled bratty pants wouldn't be able to handle working retail LOL. You can tell that's all she's worried about because in that interview she did with John Kuckian, she says "people keep telling me he has the power to just ruin peoples' careers" and mentions he did a video on someone called "LeafyIsHere?' I had no idea who he was but he still has fucking 4 million subscribers, so I don't think the idubzzz dude exactly "ruined" his channel :rofl:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

LiddlePallid wrote:You can tell that's all she's worried about because in that interview she did with John Kuckian, she says "people keep telling me he has the power to just ruin peoples' careers" and mentions he did a video on someone called "LeafyIsHere?' I had no idea who he was but he still has fucking 4 million subscribers, so I don't think the idubzzz dude exactly "ruined" his channel :rofl:
The reason Tana is freaking out isn't because she is scared of the hate, or that she is letting fans down or that she cares about her channels or anything, it's that she is scared that this will mean that people will stop watching and forget about her. It's clear all she has every cared about is this need for her to be famous. Look at the obsession with going to parties or events where she will be seeing celebrities - like when she cried on snapchat over missing a party the Kylie Jenner was at because she was getting her hair done for Playlist. She's terrified that this could mean that whatever temporary fame she gains dis about to disappear and she will go back to being an irrelevant Vegas teen again. Why else would she make sure to date an instagram model early on? mention that she parties with celebrities? constantly tweet celebrities as though they know/care who she is (Chance the Rapper and Christina Milian)?

Also, in terms of what happened to leafy, he was getting around 500k new subs a month before all the idubbz drama started and now he's losing between 50 and 80K per month. Even more impressive is that his views dropped from in excess of 100M per month to around 20M a month. His channel is destroyed from what it once was - and he was just gaining popularity and hadn't even began his decline when the issues with idubbz and then video came out. The same thing happened to Keemstar (Drama Alert), his channel started to lose subs and his views are about half of what they were once idubbz video came out.

nygma
Learner
Learner

Post by nygma »

ericr0hmer wrote:am i the only one that wonders whether idubz's video will actually bring tana down? how many tana fans even watch his videos? i'm not very familiar with his videos or leafy's, but it seems like there's potentially more of an impact from that side because leafy and idubz post more similar content.
Regardless of whether or not it has a massive impact on her subscriber count and views per video in a negative way I think it's going to draw even more attention to her in a negative way than she's already getting currently, and a lot of her fans may open their eyes to how god awful she is as a person because of it. Ian has a much wider fanbase than Tana will ever have, he has people from all walks of life that watch him and are going to spread that content cop video around (if he goes through with it. fingers crossed!) whereas Tana's fanbase is most likely 98% pre-teen and teenage girls

nygma
Learner
Learner

Post by nygma »

ericr0hmer wrote:am i the only one that wonders whether idubz's video will actually bring tana down? how many tana fans even watch his videos? i'm not very familiar with his videos or leafy's, but it seems like there's potentially more of an impact from that side because leafy and idubz post more similar content.
I think it's going to draw even more attention to her in a negative way than she's already getting currently, and a lot of her fans may open their eyes to how god awful she is as a person because of it. Ian has a much wider fanbase than Tana will ever have, he has people from all walks of life that watch him and are going to spread that content cop video around (if he goes through with it. fingers crossed!) whereas Tana's fanbase is most likely 98% pre-teen and teenage girls. I have no doubt at all that it'd slow down her gaining new subscribers by a ton for being exposed for being a liar and a hypocrite to a wider group of people

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Yeah you can tell Tana is panicking, cause she knows the video might end her. She has a more dedicated fanbase though, and they will defend her through thick and thin unlike people like Leafy, and Keemstar.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

I put this in the spoiler because it's more N-word talk. I'm black and I absolutely hate that word. I find it disgusting and the fact that this girl has said it over and over with intentions to hurt whoever she said it to is repulsive. Even more so the bullshit, half-assed apologies. If she really gave a fuck, she wouldn't lie about it. This is a mess but I'm honestly so distressed over her usage of the word
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by Hellohiyesitsmee »

wolfhaley wrote:I'm more shocked over the fact she tried to compare the idubbbz situation to what happened with Christina Grimmie. And the fact no one has mentioned it or called her out, how disrespectful and disgusting, how dare she. Lost all respect for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1:51 - 3:20 he hit the nail on the head. Lots of others have too. His whole video is pretty funny and very accurate. It brings up all the points we have made.

poopchickendance
Learner
Learner

Post by poopchickendance »

LiddlePallid wrote:Seriously! It's so hard for me to understand why people would even pay to go meet her. There have been plenty of YouTubers that have had free meet and greets. I get that the "tour" makes her accessible to people who wouldn't normally be able to meet her but, why would you want to? :rofl:

I agree that all she's worried about in this situation is her "career" being ruined and her becoming irrelevant. Which is bound to happen anyway sooner or later, but she just doesn't want the gravy train to end because then she'd actually have to get an ACTUAL job and we all know miss entitled bratty pants wouldn't be able to handle working retail LOL. You can tell that's all she's worried about because in that interview she did with John Kuckian, she says "people keep telling me he has the power to just ruin peoples' careers" and mentions he did a video on someone called "LeafyIsHere?' I had no idea who he was but he still has fucking 4 million subscribers, so I don't think the idubzzz dude exactly "ruined" his channel :rofl:
He definitely ruined Leafyishere's channel. He was getting 3-4 million views on all his views before idubbbz, now if you look at his channel he gets an average of 400k-500k after being exposed. That's a huge drop. He still has subscribers that just didn't unsubscribe but nobodys watching him lol... that's why you haven't heard of him even though he has so many subcribers. he was gaining before now he's only on decline

Amybee
Talker
Talker

Post by Amybee »

I'm not sure if this was discussed already but did anyone watch john kuckians recent tana video? In it she explains that her loft that she just recently moved out of was filled with security. Cameras everywhere, security guards everywhere, and they were super anal about getting people out of the building by midnight if they didn't live there. So someone please explain to me how her stalker kept breaking in? How her stalker moved her shit around, how her stalker drew happy faces in the bathroom mirrors, how her stalker took pictures of her sleeping. How can her fans still eat up her stalker stories.

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

I still think my favourite obviously fake story time is the DRUGGED BY GURUGOSSIP SPY one, because the longer I spend here, having only found the site through that video, the more and more ridiculous it seems... :D

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

I have spent EVERY waking moment of my life EVER being an activist against racism, I use my platform EVERY WAKING MOMENT to advocate for black lives matter. I have made EVERY VIDEO I EVER MADE to promote equality for people of colour and for the LGBtwo community and I would never Ever send my subscribers after another person (Alyssa you're still a bitch) I am ALL ABOUT POSITIVITY.

I am so scared of this idubbbz video,,, I just feel like... he's going to make me look like a bad person... by showjng the things that I've said... and the things that I've done... and it's just... not the person that I am??? And, you know, you can't just say that the n word isn't racist, that it isn't racist say it, because it absolutely IS, UNLESS you're from vegas where everyone says it, and you think it just means homie, or friend!!!

Lots of girls, and they're, they're, someone of colour, maybe like, African American (?????) I don't know, something like that, you know, one of the colours, and they say to me - not any specific one, just all of them, in a big thankful mass, like that bit with Danaerys on game of thrones - they say to me: " thank you, tana. Thank you for all that you've done. When I watched that video of you washing those girls' asses it just [tears up] inspired me"

I made this video, I'm like, trying to edit it, of me and Imari smoking weed, and I'm scared to upload it, because of all the hate it will get from his subscribers, and I... I just made it for you guys... to make people happy, because I know you're all twelve and I figured that watching two teenagers get high would really... like, empower you? It's not like kids are impressionable, for example, when I was thirteen, a year ago, on Twitter, I was fully grown, except for sometimes.

I stand by eveythign I said in my last video. I still hate racism. And I still think that there are people alive who were once legally slaves under US law. Please don't let my "YouTube career" be over... I don't want to get a regular job like a regular person... love you guys, you keep me grounded, byeeeee

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

(I don't know if that's actually where the younow video ended, it's just... where I gave up...)

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

Every waking moment?

Is she protesting the recent ban on Iranians or...? bitch sit down
english is my first language, im just lazy.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Okay, we've all suspected for a long time that she's lying her ass off in all her story time videos and this fucking confirms it. "Locked his arms around my neck and didn't let go" and then in the video all he's doing his holding his hand on her arm. :rofl: Can't wait for the Content Cop on Tana.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

According to her twitter retweet, Tana was interviewed as a "beauty influencer" at beauty con. Bitch where? Tana has done what, one make-up tutorial? She is a story time youtuber. thegabby show has done more videos with makeup then Tana ever has or will. There is also a quote in the article from one of her fans that Tana creates a "positive environment on the internet". Excuse me? Getting bitching at an airline sweardress on more thne one occasion, swearing and almost getting into a physical altercation, sending her minions after people that did her wrong and telling people to kill themselves is really fostering a "positive environment". If you mean Tana says that she wants people to be nice to one another, sure she does that now and then, but you can't just say something but also live it. But we all know how Tana is all talk and no action.

And what everyone is saying is right about Tana being freaked out about idubbz. She knows that what she has done over the years has been untruthful. Those tears aren't from fear of people being mean, she is scared because she knows that idubbz will expose her for the fake she has been all along and become irreverent.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

So people were worried that idubbz may not have enough reach for everyone to see his video, but I saw that Pewdiepie tweeted this:

[tweet][/tweet]

If Pewds features this on his channel too after the content cop comes out, it's guaranteed that her audience will see what she's done. Even better, that's more people to dig up all the ugly things she's done in the past that she lied about.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I've watched so many of her recent younows and honestly, it's crazy how convincing she can be

I hope her fans don't see this as an isolated thing and realize how she can go from exaggerating to blatantly lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no1partyanthem
Learner
Learner

Post by no1partyanthem »

So I haven't been following any of her thread and don't watch her videos. but I randomly came across a video of her saying the N word. Could someone please explain to me where those videos are from and how people got hold of them? Were they videos that she put up her self and deleted or one of her friends/people who was there or what?

It doesn't really matter I'm curious how they would have gotten out. And also did they come out before or after the thing with this idubbz guy or whoever he is at her meetup?

Return to “Tana Mongeau”