Jeffree, predatory star-lying and crying since 2003

kashkeefy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Jeffree, predatory star-lying and crying since 2003

Post by kashkeefy »

Jafar was in an accident in Wyoming with his “best friend” aka bff of the month and broke parts of his spine. A lot of people were commenting that it seems fake because neither of them had a scratch or bruise on them but I think it’s probably real. He sure is milking the attention on instagram though. Every other hour, it’s “we are so lucky to have survived”.. youre so lucky to have the money to pay for any treatment you need, thousands of people in the US get seriously injured in car accidents every year and go into debt, even file bankruptcy because they cannot afford medical bills. You dont see them posting about the car accident every 5 seconds though.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

While I do believe that the accident and that he did sustain spinal injuries is very real, I agree, he's now milking it for everything. In his latest video he's wearing his brace and mentions it all a couple of times. He's always posting about it on his other socials.

Back to his regular "Is It Jeffree Star Approved?" type of content with the Wet & Wild Spongebob collection.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

He’s seemed a bit depressed this year, even before the accident. I wish he behaved a bit less out of touch, with the buying sprees, and less big ego, but I still find him likable because he doesn’t really hide anything. He’s bad and trashy and over the top but he’s honest about that. Maybe it’s just the pandemic, but he seems awfully lonely.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

New vid out on mental health, I guess that depression and desperation I’ve been seeing are for real. He needs the help, but holy cow hope you get over yourself dude, Nate been gone over a year. He’s imploding in the over-the-top lifestyle and overripe self-obsession.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ytaddict3 »

following.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

I guess he's now seeing with the pandemic that money doesn't buy friends or love. Or a life. Also, he didn't release anything new in a while and all makeup stores that carry him are now discounting his products. He should have put up some savings account, I doubt the real estate is true
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

I’m not surprised he’s selling the California house. It’s huge, and he’s not there half the time or more. A house that big requires a cleaning service and multiple other upkeep pros, and even if you can find people it all still needs supervision. An empty house is also a huge risk for squatters, and the legal remedies for squatters are lax and slow in California, they literally favor the squatters. Whatever business he has in CA a condo would serve just as well if not better. Another thing is Jeffree likes to invest his money, he’d have more money to move around with less tied up in a big property. A property that gained really no value with all that custom decorating.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Not up to date on this moron but I did see a new collection on Beautybay's website. I had no idea that he was still shilling his products. Looks like it's related to his new homestead.

tedy94
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by tedy94 »

He owns a ranch now? The new collection is called StarRanch? LOL he has become so irrelevant

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

tedy94 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:42 am
He owns a ranch now? The new collection is called StarRanch? LOL he has become so irrelevant
He moved to Wyoming, probably for the more favorable state tax rate. He’s posted videos of going to the local shooting range for target practice, and to the DMV and local eateries. I feel afraid for him watching those videos, he’s in full-on pink drag in a MAGA state. I know he has security but Wyoming is no joke. He is reportedly donating to local causes but that won’t change minds there. I don’t know if he’s just that naive, having grown up in California and never really living anywhere else. Or if he thinks his wealth is gonna insulate him.

On the other hand he certainly sympathizes with the pro-Covid mindset in Wyoming. He’s never worn a mask by choice, never bothered with social distancing, and only got vaccinated probably because of travel requirements.

padelica
Learner
Learner

Post by padelica »

I got vaccinated to protect my family and for travel requirements, also to protect myself. Who would do it otherwise?
This description of Wyoming as MAGA state sounds interesting. So, people in Wyoming are racists and xenophobes who don't like gays in pink drag? America is full of wonders. I love Jeffree Star's style. He is a MAN with make up, in pink heels and mini skirt, not a trans-woman. And he looks sexy as hell! Not so much now, because he is visibly shaken and insecure, but before.

Jeffree uses his money to make people like him, maybe to manipulate them too, which is such a mistake. People see through his moves and that fuels their hatred even more. He blocked me on Instagram for telling him what I think, but he blocked and insulted some of his hardcore "stans" too, so I don't mind.

I saw the new collection, and literally nobody on YouTube talks about it. Peter Monn made one of his empty videos trashing JS (he doesn't even know why he does it, it's a kind of automatic behaviour), but no beauty channel mentions it. I watch a few influencers who love orange eyeshadow and I'm almost sure they will buy the palette, but they won't say it publicly for fear of being cancelled.
It's crazy, when you think about it.
JS should own his reputation and start filming. Just him, makeup and camera. Like before. (Jesus, do I miss him!)

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Wyoming is a polar opposite to his California life, that’s for sure.

I think makeup content creators are staying away from his products because of the "racist" cancel. But also there is a weariness with large palettes. In part because of the pandemic and who needs more makeup to work from home, but also people own so many big palettes already.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

padelica wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:16 pm
I got vaccinated to protect my family and for travel requirements, also to protect myself. Who would do it otherwise?
This description of Wyoming as MAGA state sounds interesting. So, people in Wyoming are racists and xenophobes who don't like gays in pink drag? America is full of wonders. I love Jeffree Star's style. He is a MAN with make up, in pink heels and mini skirt, not a trans-woman. And he looks sexy as hell! Not so much now, because he is visibly shaken and insecure, but before.

Jeffree uses his money to make people like him, maybe to manipulate them too, which is such a mistake. People see through his moves and that fuels their hatred even more. He blocked me on Instagram for telling him what I think, but he blocked and insulted some of his hardcore "stans" too, so I don't mind.

I saw the new collection, and literally nobody on YouTube talks about it. Peter Monn made one of his empty videos trashing JS (he doesn't even know why he does it, it's a kind of automatic behaviour), but no beauty channel mentions it. I watch a few influencers who love orange eyeshadow and I'm almost sure they will buy the palette, but they won't say it publicly for fear of being cancelled.
It's crazy, when you think about it.
JS should own his reputation and start filming. Just him, makeup and camera. Like before. (Jesus, do I miss him!)
There's a mexican Youtuber, Rosy Mcmichael who reviews ALL of his collections. I just checked and his new lipsticks sold out on BeautyBay (UK)
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Jeffree has significant financial investments in other companies and businesses, he’s well diversified. His makeup line could fail and he’d still be a player with capital investments. The most obvious one is the expansion he’s doing now in his cannabis business, from just accessories into actual cannabis products. All that requires investing in growers and manufacturers. I don’t see him having the time or the need to focus only on YouTube makeup videos any longer.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:41 am
Jeffree has significant financial investments in other companies and businesses, he’s well diversified. His makeup line could fail and he’d still be a player with capital investments. The most obvious one is the expansion he’s doing now in his cannabis business, from just accessories into actual cannabis products. All that requires investing in growers and manufacturers. I don’t see him having the time or the need to focus only on YouTube makeup videos any longer.
agreed. youtube is just a hobby for him.

i'm curious what all he's getting into with the cannabis portion of his businesses.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Alliecat_57
Learner
Learner

Post by Alliecat_57 »

I find it funny how his whole collections used to sell out straight away on beauty bay, now no one seems to care. The only things that have sold out are the skin frosts and liquid lipsticks.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:16 pm
lulugirl765 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:41 am
agreed. youtube is just a hobby for him.

i'm curious what all he's getting into with the cannabis portion of his businesses.
Yes! Me too. Was it earlier this year, or last year that he separated out his cannabis stuff from the makeup site? I can’t remember. I’m willing to bet he will be selling everything from the bud to candy and shatter.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i gotta admit.. if he could find a way to put a dispensary in evanston wy, i would not at all be opposed. i know, i shouldn't support the guy, and i don't. but i do like my ganja... :)
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Jeffree is gonna bring a whole new level of packaging to cannabis, is my guess. Packaging is what he does well, and I bet he sees a huge opening for boutique-looking product packaging. I’m going to guess Michigan will be one of his markets, since he has spent time there, and more boutique-y style cannabis stores are in Michigan. But the packaging in the industry is so basic and utilitarian. Jeff’s will be designer-level.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:28 am
Jeffree is gonna bring a whole new level of packaging to cannabis, is my guess. Packaging is what he does well, and I bet he sees a huge opening for boutique-looking product packaging. I’m going to guess Michigan will be one of his markets, since he has spent time there, and more boutique-y style cannabis stores are in Michigan. But the packaging in the industry is so basic and utilitarian. Jeff’s will be designer-level.
makes sense. packaging and gaudy shit is his forte'

Return to “Jeffree Star”