Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by AnniaDrama »

Swiftie wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am
Jeffree "it was ten years ago" Star: Stop complaining about molestation and smile!

The fact that he's saying that people should get over past abuse of minors and just smile is disgusting. I don't care if this was 9 years ago. He was an adult, he should know better... yikes.

Swiftie
Learner
Learner

Post by Swiftie »

I really don't get it if he doesn't lose fans after this. It's really disgusting. But even Dahvie himself still has many fans left, so I don't know. People are crazy.

I get that with people like Michael Jackson, because people still love his music, but youtubers have fans mainly because of their personality and not because of their "art". Joffrey's fans are now for me at the same level as Columbiners and Jeffrey Dahmer fans. Probably sickos who adore sociopaths and abuse anyway.

Cryptic
Informer
Informer

Post by Cryptic »

Can anyone who watched the Chris Hansen interview summarize it? :/ I think I'll get too mad watching this manipulative waste of oxygen lying about how he totally didn't enable and support a paedophile for 55 minutes straight.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

Swiftie wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:31 am
I really don't get it if he doesn't lose fans after this. It's really disgusting. But even Dahvie himself still has many fans left, so I don't know. People are crazy.

I get that with people like Michael Jackson, because people still love his music, but youtubers have fans mainly because of their personality and not because of their "art". Joffrey's fans are now for me at the same level as Columbiners and Jeffrey Dahmer fans. Probably sickos who adore sociopaths and abuse anyway.
I remeber when the girls first came out against Dahive and back then people were defending him and victim blaming. Let's face it, this kinda thing isn't going to matter to a good amount of people and that's sad

What's worse is how this will effect the girls. Assholes were dragging the victims when they first came out, and they dont deserve to go through that again.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Jeffree Star - Throwing People Under The Bus since 2003!

Post by Guest »

Swiftie wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:31 am
Unfortunately the mass majority of people who still follow and "love" Jeffree will always always forgive him. Even the drama channels (Rich and Dustbald Dailey) are now accusing the people trying to hold Jeffree accountable, as taking away from the victims stories. Urmm.. Jeffree could have helped stop this years ago and he chose not to. Then in the interview he said he was dramatic and that's why he tweet the accusations. Why did he even do the interview if this situation doesn't involve him? If he claims he didnt see anything? Oh that's right because Jeffree only cares about himself and wanted to clear his name. These women will get their justice. They have many people fighting for them and more brave women are speaking out. I can guarentee when Dahvie goes to court Jeffree will take credit for it.

Oh I also thought it was so ironic that describing Dahvie he said that was a manipulator and evil. When the exact same things could be said about him.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

Return to “Jeffree Star”