Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by saurusofha »

He's offending the French by calling his mansion French and French inspired. Good lord.
Like, I get having money and buying your dream house.. but why on earth would two people, some small dogs and their team need a place this big and OTT? I get that at this point he's spending 'fuck you' money just to show how much he has and what he can afford, but if I were in his shoes, I'd rather have a house custom built to my needs but a reasonable size for the amount of people living in it. I hope that makes sense-- Jan 1st tiredness is kicking in haha.

I totally agree it looks like a Cribs house and I think it'll be a disaster once he's fully decorated it according to his taste. How will they keep track of the dogs? What if one of them gets lost in the spa room or a closet or 10th shower for hours?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

The house, from the opening shots outside, looks like a hotel. And I agree totally something you'd see on Cribs.

EDIT: Also, as Shane and Ryland pull up and they're talking in the drive, you can see the license plate number on Ryland's car in a shot or two. Wasn't blurred or anything. Oops.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I'm excited to see how much uglier Jeffree can make the house look after he's customized it. Honestly, if he had turned it into a giant tacky Barbie mansion, it would have made more sense. Instead he wants his own personal Vegas resort but tackier. Literally couldn't find one single thing in that home that I found attractive.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i'm sure that was a cribs house.. or on one of those hgtv/million dollar listing shows. wonder who previously owned it. that poor home is going to be ruined with this idiot living there.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

renette
Learner
Learner

Post by renette »

J*'s house is something else, although it's too formal and non-personalized, yes, but it's people who make house into home, so it's sad he will ruin it in a couple of months with trash and dog fur and his poor design taste. He already found a place for that gaudy couch, good lord I hate it so-so much.

And he repeated that he's "self-made" over and over again, totally self-made yeah sure as if nobody at this point doesn't know his story. Did you know he never drank alcohol and had more sex last week than all of us put together in our entire lives?:):):):):):):):):)

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

As I watch and as thoughts come to me:

His assistant Madison is moving in in about a month's time. Mmmkay.

The dogs have their own huge freaking ROOM?!

I'm glad there's a dedicated room to act as an arcade for the pinball machines. I like it LOTS better that way, he just had them in the living area at the old house and it was so so much.

Thank GODS he's not going to dump pink all over everything here, he has one room that's his "pink" room.

Built in bidet in the bathroom toilets.

Design wise / taste wise, he's really tackily nouveau riche, isn't he?

And scratch my comment earlier, not just outside, the whole freaking thing looks like a Las Vegas style resort and I don't know how I feel about that. LOL
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Post by Guest »

I never comment but I had to come see what people thought of the house tour. I could never rattle around in a space that size, regardless of wealth. Overall it is not my taste at all but there were elements I found appealing — like, I’d die for that kitchen. I’d host every holiday extended family dinner from now to perpetuity. I’d kill for one of those huge beautifully-tiled showers. I could go for a sauna. And sorry but I like a black chandelier. 🤷‍♀️ I am thrilled he’s not going to Barbie it up except for that one suite of rooms, but why oh why destroy that gorgeous pool by making it pink? That’s my favorite part of all — with that California weather, I would literally live in that outdoor area.

Aside from all that, what must it be like for Nate, who in all likelihood, has not contributed one iota toward any of this? He seems to like a vapid and oblivious overgrown teenager.

OK, back to the shadows. Carry on.

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

The house is very ugly and dated. Needs a whole new renovation. Just painful to look at.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Hideous. I give it 6 months until it looks like a dilapidated Disney villain lair
Last edited by Cheryl Blossom on Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Buying things won't fix the inside Jeffree. I doubt they'll use 10% of the house, and the only perk I can see for them having it is Nate can get be on a whole nother side of it whenever Jeffree's around. I really don't get impressed or jealous about the houses and the cars, because he doesn't seem to be happy. What he does is to fucking floss on his haters. Thats really it. *shurg*

SKA
Learner
Learner

Post by SKA »

I love his new place even the colour scheme / decor but I’ve been accused many a time of having old fashioned taste so that’s probably why I like it 😄

Post by Guest »

Meeka5280 wrote: I doubt they'll use 10% of the house
Right?! It’s not as if those two throw parties or host lavish get-togethers. That wine cellar? Jeffree doesn’t even drink. I’d love a wine cellar myself but that one is just beyond.

I saw the bedazzled Taco Bell cups peeking out from the glass kitchen cupboards. Come on — spring for some lovely tableware from which to eat your cheese quesadillas, at the very least. I’m just waiting for all the shelves and curio spaces to be randomly stuffed with all the detritus of daily living, that we regular people find spaces for, rather than with framed photos, books and art pieces like they were meant to be.

And all that echoing? Because it’s freakin empty. He lives in a sepulchre.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

honestly, it's a sweet pad. he's gonna fuck it up tho.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

He has a beautiful home. I wish I knew how much he makes though. The accountant in me wants to see how much of this he can *actually* afford.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

A tacky McMansion, of course ... :barf:

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Not a J* fan but letting Shane scream and shout with his sugar baby completely ruined the video...

The foyer (which doesn’t reach as far back as he claims) looks a lot like the one used on the Dynasty remake. Which is inspired by Tyler Perry’s old house...

It’s just too big. The other house was disgusting and way too pink and Barbie tacky (and I’m a fashion doll collector). It also didn’t help that his old house lacked furniture minus some pieces that you know those dogs have done their business on. So totally makes sense to bring that gross couch with them. I doubt they will get much more furniture. I don’t like empty spaces, it reminds me of How To Marry a Millionaire as they sell off the furniture to afford the rent on the expensive pent house.

Do we actually think these two regularly sleep with each other as in at night in the same bed not sex? It wouldn’t shock me if they have separate beds which works for some devoted couples but these two are clearly not madly in love as much as Nate is slightly above average looking and masc enough to carry a facade of femboi J* and his straight man.

I get wanting to have a house that shows off your wealth but really? They will move in a year and they will more than likely have dog piss and weed stuck on the walls... It will be more gross than the playboy mansion.

And that cottage house will be used in a few videos then never be touched again. He’d be smarter to rent it out or something... it make more sense to put his office and employees offices down there.

Post by Guest »

FakeLouis wrote:
Meeka5280 wrote: I doubt they'll use 10% of the house
Right?! It’s not as if those two throw parties or host lavish get-togethers. That wine cellar? Jeffree doesn’t even drink. I’d love a wine cellar myself but that one is just beyond.

I saw the bedazzled Taco Bell cups peeking out from the glass kitchen cupboards. Come on — spring for some lovely tableware from which to eat your cheese quesadillas, at the very least. I’m just waiting for all the shelves and curio spaces to be randomly stuffed with all the detritus of daily living, that we regular people find spaces for, rather than with framed photos, books and art pieces like they were meant to be.

And all that echoing? Because it’s freakin empty. He lives in a sepulchre.
I guess it's a rich people thing, buy a huge huge house for status, even if it's possible you only go in a room like 10 times or never use them. With all the shit in the house, I'd never leave it but I know it's just for Jeffree to brag and all that. It's nice but too much house.

Mukbang818
Talker
Talker

Post by Mukbang818 »

Felt like I was watching an old episode of Cribs. Why pay so much for a house that needs so much updating? He probably could've paid $7 million and built a brand new custom home that won't need millions in upgrades. Oh well

Post by Guest »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:26 pm
New thread name ideas??

Here's the first that came to my mind keeping the first part because it's so fitting lol:

Jeffree De Vil and his Pay to Stay Boy Toy: Mansion Today, Bankrupt Tomorrow
"pay to stay" is brillant, this is a amazing title name :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The inside of that house is already gaudy and he's just gonna make it worse. A pink pool? Really? What happened to "a different color palette?" lmao

Return to “Jeffree Star”