Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette - Part 14

Post by exposer »

There is nothing more tacky than an American McMansion. It is so disproportioned with no sense of symmetry or style. There are oversized doorways and windows, clashing rooflines, arches, columns and turrets all over the place. What is the point of having a beauty barn so far from the house?? Just use that as a guest house for your mother and family... I just cannot fathom the point of owning a home that large with property taxes so high in California.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes! You hit the nail on the head. It's all so...random. I would hate living somewhere like that and have to walk half a mile to get from my bedroom to my kitchen :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone ever visited or followed McMansion Hell (blog)? Jeffree’s current abode might not be featured but the idea is fresh and well-represented,

Fiona Apple
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fiona Apple »

It’s hilarious that there’s a huge gym when Jeffree hasn’t worked out a day in his life. I guess it’s for Nate but Nate is on his way out anyway.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Is it just me or was Nate completely ignored by everyone the whole way through the house?

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

nothxbeech wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:56 pm
He has a beautiful home. I wish I knew how much he makes though. The accountant in me wants to see how much of this he can *actually* afford.
That was exactly my thought process. My immediate though upon seeing the house was "omg the property taxes on that must be insane". And then when they were talking about everything they were gonna change. Paying someone to pain a single room, let a lone any one of those huge rooms is insanely expensive. Plus all the new furniture, paying to upkeep the house, his utility bills, etc. my brain just short circuited! Overall I think it's gorgeous but my mind went with how much $$$$ that's all gonna cost. So naturally I want to know how much he really makes and if all this was super easy for him to afford or if he had to shift money around to do it, kind of pushed himself to his limits, or whatever. He does have a lot of investments (other homes, etc.) on top of his business though, so if he could genuinely afford this like it's nothing...WOW.

Branola
Informer
Informer

Post by Branola »

Cheesey wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:02 pm
Is it just me or was Nate completely ignored by everyone the whole way through the house?
Oh I felt that 100% and winced every time. He hardly got glanced at when he spoke. I understand Shane and Ryland being "shocked" by each room they went into, but cmon at least make eye contact with him when he speaks. Jeffree at least responded to him but it would be for like .005 seconds before he was back to the tour. Who knows, maybe they have actual convos with Nate off camera, but if it's not just a video of him and Jeffree, Nate seems to just be ignored by everyone, or quickly brushed aside by Jeffree.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

It still doesn’t seem like Nate fits into the house. I suppose the movie room but that is about it. They have enough rooms and J* will of course be getting a new closet. Nate couldnt get a closet to himself? An office? Not that he does anything...

Does J* own the house or is it some complicated situation like the Playboy mansion where it is owned by Jeffree Star Cosmetics? That house will definitely be grosser than the playboy mansion in a month or so... Those dogs will get lost and just shit everywhere...

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by reality04 »

^^Nate doesn't fit in the house because he had no say in any planning aspect of it and we know it, he hardly has a say in anything but you would think he could have something for himself in that house

Return to “Jeffree Star”