JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Re: JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by Guest »

vanebigas wrote:First time in this thread and i just want to point out something...

Has anyone seen ONE black person in JF's team throughout the series? ONE fat person?

:?
I honestly can’t remember if I’ve seen a black persons or not. So that means if there was one then there was probably only one lol. And lipstick Nick and Morgan have been the only overweight people I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by YouslessTube »

vanebigas wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:59 am
First time in this thread and i just want to point out something...

Has anyone seen ONE black person in JF's team throughout the series? ONE fat person?

:?
Shane

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

There was that overweight dude with the check shirts and the beard that was always talking about costs during the series. And, you know....shane....lol.
Don't stan so close to me

Post by Guest »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:16 am
Natdave1 wrote:Apparently Jeffree star unfollowed Tana. Does anyone know why or if that's even true?
Probably to create some non existent drama for the launch. Nobody seems to have picked up on him unfollowing Garrett but Tana is someone that would get the drama channels talking and sucking up to Jeffree. Plus Tana won’t care if she gets some free press out of it.

I find it funny that if their was some beef, SUDDENLY people would care about Shane's old friends problematic past and present and bring it up as an reason to hate them. Completely ignoring Jeffree's and Shane's past.

Because SUDDENLY being a shitty person MATTERS when they are against Grandpa Jeffree and Poor Shane.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by galaxyminx »

I don’t know if anyone has posted this, but this shit show is the biggest cash grab I have seen in the beauty community, I struggle to understand how people can be so dumb, naive, whatever you wanna call it, that they’re willing to buy recycled makeup. A friend of mine posted this on Twitter and sent it to me, she got it from reddit, I’ll post the link too cause Tapatalk seriously cuts down on image quality

*It’s a comparison of every eyeshadow shade in the collab vs what Jeffree has already put out, including the lipsticks

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

I am so embarrassed for those having a breakdown on Twitter. Literal breakdowns. Whining about how bad their anxiety is over it waiting for a palette or bc they have $500 worth if crap in their cart but can't check out.

Nothing like trivializing mental illness when you don't get your way, like get off the fucking internet if it's harming you to not know if you're not getting the makeup you want.

i wouldn't be surprised if jsc shut the site down themselves to cause hype.

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Peter Spawnn wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:09 pm
I am so embarrassed for those having a breakdown on Twitter. Literal breakdowns. Whining about how bad their anxiety is over it waiting for a palette or bc they have $500 worth if crap in their cart but can't check out.

Nothing like trivializing mental illness when you don't get your way, like get off the fucking internet if it's harming you to not know if you're not getting the makeup you want.

i wouldn't be surprised if jsc shut the site down themselves to cause hype.
I was for sure thinking about this today; that they “shut down the website themselves to cause hype.” To them, this is the lords work, a true “social experiment.” You know, breaking down the walls and showing the people the “deep, dark, beauty underworld.” But wait, “ I am poor and have been screwed over by these same capitalist pigs (jafar)you call talk about, so this is for you, my fellow peasants. We will all relish in the glory that we are giving a big old ‘fuck you,’ to those assholes by buying my $52 palette—that I spent months agonizing over—sitting in my multimillion dollar mansion, in my filthy ugg robe, sipping on diet root beer and when that is too tiring, I get the premium black Uber service to drive me to the airport to hop on Jafars jet.” Get fucking real. You’ve been halfway out the door for the past 3 fucking years. You’re just sealing your retirement fund by preying on your audience and exploiting them.

These two deserve each other, truly. Never been a better match.

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Also, I’ve been seeing a lot of “ohhing and awwwhing,” over Jafar’s “philanthropist side,” on Twitter. It’s called “tax write off.” You know just a big ole “fuck you to Uncle Sam.”

He could give two shit less about trees or the PlAnEt—if he did, he wouldn’t have all those gas guzzling vehicles, nor would he have all the clunky, cheap, plastic packaging. Sheep in wolves clothing.

Post by Guest »

Anyone find it funny that Jeffree gets SO charitable right before he launches something? I love the results of donations but I feel there's very few rich celebs who I feel give a fuck.
It's cynical and I'd rather they donate rather than not, but to Me, Jeffree is so transparent.

Post by Guest »

if the site was down this entire time then how did they sell out of the palette

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

I went on the site for shits and giggles a few mins after the launch. The big palette was live, all the individual liquid lips, the chapstick and the tracksuit, I think maybe the mirror too but none of the rest was listed yet and no bundles. The rest ended up live as well but I thought it was odd. I haven't a clue how websites work but I would assume it would all be live at the same time but it seemed like they were being added. Idk if that makes any sense. The nate pillow was also lumped in there with the launch which was odd. What a shit show

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by raptorgrrl »

Does anyone else find those pillows to be just horrendous? Why would anyone want to spend 30$ on those? Like, ew, someone's face as a pillow.

hellofromthe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hellofromthe »

Oh God.. Rich Lux released a video reviewing the palette and all the shades look so chalky?
And then he tries the black one and even he has to laugh at how bad it is and desperately tries to find a way to say nice things about it.. I'm dead hahaha

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

hellofromthe wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:05 pm
Oh God.. Rich Lux released a video reviewing the palette and all the shades look so chalky?
And then he tries the black one and even he has to laugh at how bad it is and desperately tries to find a way to say nice things about it.. I'm dead hahaha
He's certainly gone full circle. I remember the days he bought J*s highlighters to dig up--looking for pubes. Now, he's fawning all over it; acting like it's going to save world hunger. As he says, "GIRL, BYE, BYEEEEE!"

Post by Guest »

Rich is really gross, but so is jeffree so he's in good company.

Budsup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Budsup »

A true nightmare..

Also- wish me luck. I’m on a four hour road trip with my sister who won’t stop talking about J*’s new collaboration and how she waited “in line” for 2 1/2 at work for it. :roll: I try explaining how awful he and Shane both are and she just considers it “hating”.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

So many young people lining up for the conspiracy launch in Melbourne's new Morphe store.

ughtastical
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ughtastical »

I don't know if anyone else felt like this but when people were asking J* what was wrong with the site during the launch or when he was trying to update people on what was happening at their end, he seemingly always made sure to mention that it wasn't his fault or his the fault of his team but rather shopify. And it felt as if every story, tweet and post was shopify this and shopify that? It overall just gave me the feeling that by repeatedly using their name he was almost telling his fans to go and harass shopify for the site issues and to attack them if you missed out on the palette.. I also hope those who actually did buy the palette and wanted something else plus the mini but made separate purchases due to the broken listings and fear of missing out are able to consolidate their purchases and not have to pay for double shipping.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

After all the numbers we saw Jeffree crunch during this series, he knew how many people were going to buy this palette. I refuse to believe that he didn’t know the website would crash. Knowing him he probably let it happen to create more drama and whip his mindless stans into a frenzy. I saw someone say the palette was selling for $200 on eBay. Wtf for when it’s available at Morphe stores? Even if you don’t have a store you will be able to get it on the site. There’s a million palettes. Expect a “surprise” quick re-stock soon

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

I love how on BGC people are SHOCKED that this sold out so quickly and trended all over social media, crashed sites etc. With the two channels combined, you have a total of nearly 40 million folk possibly over 50 percent of them, not including those that aren't subbed but just loved the collection or wanted it to say they had it, all heading to the same sites.

Person tries Jeffree Star Cosmetics first, can't get on that so goes to Morphe, can't get on that so goes to Beautylish etc and the crashes continue. Here in the UK Beautybay is the only place that stocks Jeffree stuff so I am not shocked that they crashed either. This was never going to be anything but a massive success sadly, as I said in an earlier post it didn't matter what crap they released, people would buy it anyway. Now we are going to have the unbearable months of restocks likely being sold out, Jeffree and Shane bragging on social media about 'breaking' the internet until Shane realises he applies make up like Helen Keller and decides to go back to not showering and playing with his belly button cheese again.

Return to “Jeffree Star”