JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by Neonlights8 »

That red and black split dye wig is trash.

Post by Guest »

gossipislifedelete wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:06 am
Meeka5280 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 am
LUL the brows look like someone just badly photoshopped them out, WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE BROWS? Can someone explain this? Is it a drag thing? I don't get it.
Lmao so ugly right. He mentioned in a video he shaved them off long ago bc he has very small eyelid space and he couldn’t do the eye looks he liked, so he shaved his brows to open up that space to pile on the eyeshadow.
He said his mom gave him a hard time about it when he was younger but that she “lives for it now” or some dumb quote like that lol
My guess is that all that Botox gave him that caveman-sunken-browbone look Onision also has. Sometimes you can see where his eyebrows would grow and they legit look like " \ / " lol

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Hasn't he sworn to never having done botox ? I think he's claimed to only have had the lip silicone/fillers but i find that hard to believe. Especially someone that eats so much sugar and caffeine.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

lonajasmiin wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:17 pm
Btw, has anyone noticed how Bretman Rock doesn't seem to want anything to do with Jeffree at all haha. I wonder why.
Bretman is good friends with Jackie Aina, Nikita, Denzel and Rickey, Alissa Ashley, Daniel Preda (Manny’s crew), and co. He probably is aware of how much people hate the guy and doesn’t tolerate the racism. He’s the only person I feel like Jeffree wouldn’t fuck with cause Bretman’s not problematic and is super popular with his peers and celebrities. Actual celebs follow the guy, something Jeffree wishes he was.

mystified
Learner
Learner

Post by mystified »

Jeffree De Vil and Cash Grab Piggie's CONspiracy Palette

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

CheesyBirdMess wrote: The fact that these people only want to review the palette favourable to get their fans, also says a lot:

Like heaven forbid they get fans off their own merit, personality and creativity. Nope. They just had to be the first one to buy something to review and upload it to get the views and subs.

Also, does anyone else think the JS Star logo looks like it has a penis inside it? On those hoodies they were wearing on the Mall of America appearance I watched you could barely see the star outline and it legit looked like a hoodie of dicks.

How do they expect the public to trust reviews from people who claim they are fans? Of course it's going to be biased.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:40 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:36 pm
This is an old video. I already heard about the Make up Shayla but never seen the snap responses...just seen it now. She also talks about the RockyRoadKiller and he used the same excuse he did for James. Maybe lawyers were involved, IDK but I just think Jeffree messed with the wrong one when he came for James lOl.

Slightly out of topic but in that video (I really liked her points about Joffrey), she shows a old video of Joffrey talking to drag queen. I was very disturbed because not only his features were totally different but also his voice... wtf, the voice has nothing to do with his voice now or the way he speaks, How many years ago was it? Can a voice change like this? I dunno, I just found it weird.
this is 100% speculation but i feel like j* mimicry of women comes from his misogyny and i think he's changed his voice in an effort to appear more feminine? it's not working but that's all i can think of. must be miserable having to play a character of urself all the time bc you've surrounded urself w ppl who only want the false version of you you've created.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

AnniaDrama wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote: The fact that these people only want to review the palette favourable to get their fans, also says a lot:

Like heaven forbid they get fans off their own merit, personality and creativity. Nope. They just had to be the first one to buy something to review and upload it to get the views and subs.

Also, does anyone else think the JS Star logo looks like it has a penis inside it? On those hoodies they were wearing on the Mall of America appearance I watched you could barely see the star outline and it legit looked like a hoodie of dicks.

How do they expect the public to trust reviews from people who claim they are fans? Of course it's going to be biased.
also nate looks dead asf all the time and has no soul but out of the 3 (jeffree, shane, nate) in this pic he looks the best. thank god he got rid of that awful coloured hair.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

lonajasmiin
Learner
Learner

Post by lonajasmiin »

Do you guys think Jeffree originally wanted James to launch his palette with JSC as well? And was butthurt when James chose Morphe instead? I remember James said he had created the color story on Photoshop long long time ago. Also, creating a color story on Photoshop makes much more sense than Shane randomly picking shades for his palette. :D

Return to “Jeffree Star”