Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by Hunter_boots »

hereforthegossip127 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:52 am
Is it illegal to record phone conversations? I feel like Voldemort's remaining ""friends"" might need to...
It's illegal in California to record a second party without their knowledge. So if Jeffree had recorded a conversation with James. He would have had to let him know. If not, he wouldnt be able to share them without legal ramifications.
littlegarose wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 am
Ugh. Seriously???
Is she strung out? I only made it 20 seconds and her eyes kept rolling into the back of her head.
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

Jeffree had 0 receipts. ZERO.
He doesn’t like getting his own hands dirty so I’m positive he was the one telling Tati what to do. Now she’s left out to dry - looking an idiot.
He thought JC would roll over and play dead like Manny and Laura did. But the problem is JC has a way better team is more popular than Manny and Laura combined.
JC came in hard with the receipts and now Jeffree is backtracking lmao.
I don’t like JC at all but he’s the winner of the game of gurus.

Also- what rubbed me so wrong in Jeffree’s video was how he was trying to make his audience feel bad for wanting Jeffree to show us proof of all those allegations. That’s such an abuser tactic and the sheep are falling for it. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to see the proof that James is actually a creep and predator. He’s the one who made the allegation to begin with!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Great video!

Nick actually did a pretty good live stream rant on the Viewers Voice channel.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Here are my 2 cents:

1) Jeffree is either going to bite of his own tongue to prevent himself from being salty/throwing some shade or he is gonna be back in a few weeks from now. J* cannot live without drama! It's his oxygen, sugar-high and caffeine-kick all in one. I doubt he is going to walk away from what makes him feel better than others. He is a bully and bullys are only happy, when others suffer. Peace and harmony are his kryptonite, he wont survive tranquil times.

2) He was blaming others for acting like a goddamn fool? Really? "Mommy, the other kids made me do it! I never really wanted to, but they messed with my head!". Bitch please, take a seat! What's next? Is he going to say someone was remote-Viewing him and pulling the strings on his voodoo puppet? and what's after that? Demonic possession? Grow the fuck up Jeffree, you are responsible for your own actions. YOU ARE NOT AN IMPRESSIONABLE CHILD THAT NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS. NOBODY BELIEVES YOU OR CARES FOR THAT ARGUMENT. Think of something more original, for crying out loud....

3) J* apology wasn't an apology. It was a "I am sorry, but......" - thing. He ran out of arguments, receipts and options to twist this thing. The bullied turned against the bully, he was not expecting a slap back and now he doesnt know how to handle it. Doesnt happen often that some is more powerful than him who actually wont accept a verbal beating.

4) The OLD Jeffree? WTF! The "old Jefree" has been rearing his ugly head till just a few days ago! And what "heart of yours" are you actually talking about? You dont have a heart. You didnt even sit in the kitchen with your mommy and nate trying to find a way to better yourself. You are half-assing a half-baked apology video to get away and hope that you dont get burned and everybody forgets aboout this mess in a month from now. You actually might get away with it if none of the others pipes up.

Jeffree, you have been SERVED! Save yourself and step back from your social media, nominate a spokesperson who deals with your brand's social media and just enjoy working and your allegedly "happy " life.
Now bitch, where is my chocolate? *Rant over*

lurkingthemurky
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkingthemurky »

Hunter_boots wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Is it illegal to record phone conversations? I feel like Voldemort's remaining ""friends"" might need to...
It's illegal in California to record a second party without their knowledge. So if Jeffree had recorded a conversation with James. He would have had to let him know. If not, he wouldnt be able to share them without legal ramifications.
littlegarose wrote:
Ugh. Seriously???
Is she strung out? I only made it 20 seconds and her eyes kept rolling into the back of her head.
This woman is higher than a kite. You'd need serious mental incompetence, or a lot of drugs to make a video like that. Holy shit.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

lurkingthemurky wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:09 pm
Hunter_boots wrote:
littlegarose wrote:
Ugh. Seriously???
This woman is higher than a kite. You'd need serious mental incompetence, or a lot of drugs to make a video like that. Holy shit.
damn! i'll have what she's having :rofl:

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:12 am
Do you think he'll try to come for james again?
I think so, it'll be through Shane's vanity project: ala douchementary. But it won't be a front out attack. He's going to say how he's grown as a person and he doesn't recognize the "bad bad baddie Jeffree," , BUT he's still going to call out the true "ilk in the beauty community," when the time calls for it. Cue: subtle jab/references towards Dramageddon 2019. Regardless, he's going to get away with this or at least have a "hard reset," in thanks to his newfound "true friends" (Shane/Ryalnd/Andrew/Garret) in such a "dark, evil, and catty underground beauty world." Because don't we all all know?!?! "He's the realist of the real, most genuine, kind, angelic, being that has ever graced the earth." :roll:
Last edited by jlmo on Mon May 20, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

follow

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

FashCandyxx wrote:
Of course. However, Jeffree will be craftier and get more people involved next time. I'm sure he'll try to cover his tracks better and won't be sending anything publicly or privately James' way. Also, I am positive that next time Jeffree Star will make a show of being a neutral party in order to avoid arousing suspicion. He's not a complete idiot; he will learn from this times mistake and begin preparing ammo for the next go. I mean, he has been planning this for over year, so who knows what else he has in store for JC
I'm a professional bitch

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

jlmo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:19 pm
FashCandyxx wrote:
I think so, it'll be through Shane's vanity project: ala douchementary. But it won't be a front out attack. He's going to say how he's grown as a person and he doesn't recognize the "bad bad baddie Jeffree," , BUT he's still going to call out the true "ilk in the beauty community," when the time calls for it. Cue: subtle jab/references towards Dramageddon 2019. Regardless, he's going to get away with this or at least have a "hard reset," in thanks to his newfound "true friends" (Shane/Ryalnd/Andrew/Garret) in such a "dark, evil, and catty underground beauty world." Because don't we all all know?!?! "He's the realist of the real, most genuine, kind, angelic, being that has ever graced the earth." :roll:
Douchementary is the perfect word to describe the "documentaries" that Shane is making, kudos to you if you came up with that term because I am stealing it.

I think without a doubt that J* encouraged Tati to make her original video. I think she was upset and hurt and talked to Jeffree who got into her head and hyped her up and told her it was the perfect time to "expose" JC. I don't think J* expected JC to actually comment on the drama, I bet he was hoping he would just let it all "blow over" not realizing how good JC team was. I think Tati is remorseful and acted out emotionally at first... I could be wrong but her second video seemed to be from someone who truly regretted how everything ended up. I don't think J* ever expected JC to come for him as hard as James' did.. but I think James also realized Tati wasn't the mastermind but the speaking piece for someone else who was trying to bring him down. I hope Tati choses her friends better because both JC and J* have proven to be not so loyal or looking out for her as much as she wanted to help/protect/look out for them.

J* will for sure try to find someone else to fight his battle with JC for him again soon.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Hunter_boots wrote:
littlegarose wrote:
Ugh. Seriously???

For a second, i thought it's Karina Kaboom on crack

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

ohhaiii wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:03 pm
jlmo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:19 pm
FashCandyxx wrote:
Douchementary is the perfect word to describe the "documentaries" that Shane is making, kudos to you if you came up with that term because I am stealing it.

I think without a doubt that J* encouraged Tati to make her original video. I think she was upset and hurt and talked to Jeffree who got into her head and hyped her up and told her it was the perfect time to "expose" JC. I don't think J* expected JC to actually comment on the drama, I bet he was hoping he would just let it all "blow over" not realizing how good JC team was. I think Tati is remorseful and acted out emotionally at first... I could be wrong but her second video seemed to be from someone who truly regretted how everything ended up. I don't think J* ever expected JC to come for him as hard as James' did.. but I think James also realized Tati wasn't the mastermind but the speaking piece for someone else who was trying to bring him down. I hope Tati choses her friends better because both JC and J* have proven to be not so loyal or looking out for her as much as she wanted to help/protect/look out for them.

J* will for sure try to find someone else to fight his battle with JC for him again soon.
To be honest, I almost put parenthesis around "douchementary," because i figured people wouldn't know what hell I was talking about. :rofl:

I definitely think J* acted out of pure envy and obviously had malicious intent; however, I don't think this absolves Tati of her part. I see J* taking advantage of an already tumultuous relationship between Tati and James and leveraged this opportunity to come out on "top." No one is innocent in this, serious allegations were started and insinuated by Tati, but J* just double downed and reinforced them. He's just f*cking... monstrous. To be honest, I think all of them are ego tripping (including James), and need to be knocked down a peg or a 100--or better yet leave the public arena altogether.

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

Hunter_boots wrote:
littlegarose wrote:
Ugh. Seriously???
By the look of those teeth I would say so!

eevee
Informer
Informer

Post by eevee »

Around 10 minutes sam says "I was never contacted by Jeffree Star" welp...

p.s i'm trying so hard to think of a good thread name that nods to how fast jeffree "changed" ... like 90 say fiancee but 90 days is too long. Jeffree's Personality Minute Makeover? someone help me out...

edit: also where does jeffree say nate is gay for pay? anyone have a link/timestamp?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

rosanne loses a show over something she tweeted and while not smart at all, she apologized for.... but these idiots still get to stay on youtube after insinuating one of them is a sexual predator and not directly ever taking those words back. it makes no sense. who's the idiot head at google pulling these strings?

j star sent the texts that said he and sam were in cahoots... so, which is it?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

I know Perez Hilton is hardly someone to be trusted but I thought it worth mentioning that in his video on Jeffree he asked people to 'contact Kelly Osbourne' and ask her about Jeffree and what he did to her. I had a quick look online and I found a few photos of her and Jeffree together a LONG time ago but that's it. I wonder whether Jeffree used her the same way he used Kat Von D, get connections through her into the music industry which he was so desperate to be part of and then fuck off once he gets what he needs.

PS My suggestion for next thread title if Jeffreceipts or lack of.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm
I know Perez Hilton is hardly someone to be trusted but I thought it worth mentioning that in his video on Jeffree he asked people to 'contact Kelly Osbourne' and ask her about Jeffree and what he did to her. I had a quick look online and I found a few photos of her and Jeffree together a LONG time ago but that's it. I wonder whether Jeffree used her the same way he used Kat Von D, get connections through her into the music industry which he was so desperate to be part of and then fuck off once he gets what he needs.

PS My suggestion for next thread title if Jeffreceipts or lack of.
it's not much, but the comments are funny. https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/1126793.html

shame he purged and deleted his journal... shame that myspace doesn't have archives. would be interesting to see it all again.
Last edited by fizzwizz12 on Mon May 20, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

hereforthegossip127
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegossip127 »

eevee wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:51 pm
Around 10 minutes sam says "I was never contacted by Jeffree Star" welp...

p.s i'm trying so hard to think of a good thread name that nods to how fast jeffree "changed" ... like 90 say fiancee but 90 days is too long. Jeffree's Personality Minute Makeover? someone help me out...

edit: also where does jeffree say nate is gay for pay? anyone have a link/timestamp?
Sam looked like he was picking his nose in the thumbnail. 🤣🤣🤣

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

^^ it's a clear sign he's digging for gold!

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Jeffreak and the imaginary receipts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Jeffree Star”