Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by Mosie926 »

iamami wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 pm
Earlier... I decided to be my own little investigator and called every possible number I could find to get a hold of Jeffree's mom. I searched on Google and I was able to get in contact after many failed attempts and talked to her for about 10 minutes. Basically... Jeffree is lying about everything in regards to her, her model days, her health issues, him being a "saint" who saved her from homelessness, him financially supporting her. She said the only time Jeffree has contacted her in the last 4 years was to try to get her to sign a NDA to do scripted videos & fashion photos with him in exchange for a large sum of money which she declined to do. She has never been to Jeffree's Calabasas mansion and has never met Nate. She had to end the call but said I could call her back to talk more but not to give her number out to anyone. I promised her I wouldn't.

I don't know what the hell to do now with this info! I feel a bit scared to even post a summary of our convo on here incase Jeffree reads it and tries to threaten his mom or does something violent. This is so beyond everything. I just knew in my heart he was lying about his mother because she has never appeared in any of his videos or pics despite him saying he had reconnected with her and I was right. :|

I was thinking about asking her if I can record our convo next time I call and then upload it on vocaroo/youtube to post here.
Should I even get this involved with the situation? I kind of regret going down this rabbit hole now.
If this is true which I highly doubt, what is wrong with you? Who calls someone's parent who has absolutely nothing to do with the drama and questions them. Who calls(harasses) complete strangers across a city/state looking for information regarding their child who isn't a new reporter or law enforcement official. What exactly are you suppose to do with this information?
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I’m another one who hates Jeffree as a person but can’t stop watching his videos. I think I’m addicted to the ASMR of it all since I can easily skip his collabs with louder, more vocally grating people. Also I hate when he shows Nate because I feel like I’m getting a contact high through the screen and I could enter some unsafe Get Out type hypnotic dimension.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
prettylights92 wrote:Can someone give me a quick catchup on what happened? I haven’t been able to watch the all the videos lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should check out Tipster’s channel on YouTube! He just uploaded one today that gives a really good summary of JC’s responses to Tati’s accusations she made in her first video. He also includes some of J*’s snaps where J* backtracks and says he isn’t going to show his “receipts” (like he ever had any Image) but doesn’t go into the video J* made.

But basically JC proved Tati and J* were lying with actual evidence (namely screenshots) in his No More Lies video. Then Twati made her first video unlisted and put out some BS statement saying she stood by what she said but she wasn’t going to show any receipts and hopes that the beauty community can heal Image and J* also backtracked and said it was the “old Jeffree” reacting out of anger based on things other people told him (basically leaving Twati out to dry). He didn’t show anything either. So JC is the only one who showed receipts but people are still saying he’s a liar and Twati and J* telling the truth. Sheep will be sheep.

Thank you so much!!

yikes69
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yikes69 »

Does anyone else feel like during all of this Jeffree did his best to rub his relationship into James' face? He was posting pictures and keeps mentioning how he's so unbothered and in love and happy with his man, almost like hes trying to show James (and everyone else) that he successfully turned a straight man and James can't?

Blue ball qween
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blue ball qween »

I find it quite funny just what people will overlook for the ability to watch someone put on makeup without personal guilt. Yes, I am going to call a racist a racist. A homophobe, a homophobe and down the line etc etc. Being afraid or reluctant to "label" or condemn or (dare I say?) cancel someone based words or actions that are concerning isn't going to create dialogue or solutions for that behavior. Simply apologizing doesn't absolve you of accountability nor is anyone obligated to accept that apology, and moreover, you're still going to suffer consequences as a result. If folks want to cancel pasty face forever because of "five year old tweets" So effing be it!! Forgiveness is overrated. Black folks especially don't have time to sit and sing kumbaya with the likes of those who remarked how they would love to throw battery acid on our faces to lighten our skin tones. You show me racism ONE time, that's enough for me, you can't explain that away.EVER.
It's humourous that this man somehow still has fans, black women at that. This Volturi reject, crypt keeper faced, House Slytherin, mealy mouthed, cave dwelling,knuckle dragging, demonic basehead, beelzebub in Carnate. His Stan's will continue to watch, follow and support through each scandal, (and there are many more to come from his stunt queen, he's like the final boss in a game) - As long as he releases that ever so important "apology video". He'll always have a dummy
to peddle his snakeoil to. Hope having a dark sided soul is worth it for makeup tutorials.(You know exactly who he is,sis 🙃) BYE GIBBERISH 👋😑🤣

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

yikes69 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:27 pm
Does anyone else feel like during all of this Jeffree did his best to rub his relationship into James' face? He was posting pictures and keeps mentioning how he's so unbothered and in love and happy with his man, almost like hes trying to show James (and everyone else) that he successfully turned a straight man and James can't?
I caught that too. “New Jeffree” my ass.
He just over estimated his power and did a half ass attempt to try to take JC down.

He’s been posting salty tweets directed at JC for a while before the whole “Bye, Sister” video. Remember when he tweeted that his meet and great was going to be free.

He’s been foaming at the mouth for a while now.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Blue ball qween wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:23 pm

It's humourous that this man somehow still has fans, black women at that. This Volturi reject, crypt keeper faced, House Slytherin, mealy mouthed, cave dwelling,knuckle dragging, demonic basehead, beelzebub in Carnate. His Stan's will continue to watch, follow and support through each scandal
I don't want to sound like a smart ass, but on other scales people have asked the same question already:

Why did the Germans follow Hitler?
How could Americans vote for Trump?
Why does the schoolyard bully never get beaten up?

There have always been cruel men like J* and there will always find their place on top. Why? Bc humans have a tendency to follow the alpha dog. Alpha dogs don't become alphas by sharing their prey or cuddling the pack's newbornpuppies . They become alphas by displ a ying brutality, dominance, agression and violence towards anyone who challenges them. A pack responds to that by either challenging or being submissive. If an alpha is challenged by a competitor and looses to him - gets cancelled - the new alpha takes over and dominates violently. The game is always the same , it's just the participants who change. Sad , but very true and it translates to us humans.

So in quintessence, society needs to amp up its philanthropy in order to cancel bullies, tyrants, etc. This "alpha behavior" needs to be felt as unacceptable by the majority of people to provoke the desire to shun said alpha. Unfortunately this will never happen since our reptilian brain won't let us. Sorry for geeking out...

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Volturi of Calabasas - Jeffree Star Part 11

Post by picklerick »

Blue ball qween wrote: It's humourous that this man somehow still has fans, black women at that. This Volturi reject, crypt keeper faced, House Slytherin, mealy mouthed, cave dwelling,knuckle dragging, demonic basehead, beelzebub in Carnate. His Stan's will continue to watch, follow and support through each scandal, (and there are many more to come from his stunt queen, he's like the final boss in a game) - As long as he releases that ever so important "apology video". He'll always have a dummy
to peddle his snakeoil to. Hope having a dark sided soul is worth it for makeup tutorials.(You know exactly who he is,sis Image) BYE GIBBERISH ImageImageImage
I. Am. Dead. ImageImageImage

tittysprinkles

yikes69
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yikes69 »

Veronica_Star wrote:
yikes69 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:27 pm
I caught that too. “New Jeffree” my ass.
He just over estimated his power and did a half ass attempt to try to take JC down.

He’s been posting salty tweets directed at JC for a while before the whole “Bye, Sister” video. Remember when he tweeted that his meet and great was going to be free.

He’s been foaming at the mouth for a while now.
Absolutely lol, James going to the MET Gala was probably the last straw for him.

I just think it's hilarious that he says James' friends are all yes men and then goes on to brag about his amazing "family" which consists of 13 dogs and a man he literally pays to be there.

Return to “Jeffree Star”