Morphe's Newest Whore Jeffree Star - Part 10

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Morphe's Newest Whore Jeffree Star - Part 10

Post by amuto_lover »

Ughhh I'm starting to go off of J* I usually find him entertaining which is why I stick around.
But tbh him exaggerating and milking this robbery is a big off for me. I'm sick to death of him doing those big breaths before he says anything. Low-key bragging that his life is soooyyy crazy. Lah de fucking dah.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

His deeper shade range is a joke. POC aren't red or orange, dipshit. I remember trying to shade match ladies with beautiful deep skin tones and that was a huge issue even with brands like EL. He's not getting into good graces with WOC with that pathetic attempt any time soon.
As an aside and I have no affiliation but Lancome has a great shade range if anyone is looking. I refuse to buy Morphe and I'm certainly not supporting him either.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by FashCandyxx »

HeadWound wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 am
I am actually in the market for a new concealer after like my 10th tube of Shape Tape in 3-4 years.
Did you see the video with Gabriel Zamora (btw wasn't he cancelled along with Laura Lee and Manny MUA?)?
Bitch had to put on 6 freaking layers to conceal a tiny zit.
He doesn't even need to try anymore, people will buy anything from Jeffree.
This. Exactly this.

And jeffreak putting a big blob of concealer on your tats and not blending it doesn't mean it can conceal tats. Who tf wouldn't see through his nonsense.

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Morphe's Newest Whore Jeffree Star - Part 10

Post by picklerick »

MissDelusional wrote:His deeper shade range is a joke. POC aren't red or orange, dipshit. I remember trying to shade match ladies with beautiful deep skin tones and that was a huge issue even with brands like EL. He's not getting into good graces with WOC with that pathetic attempt any time soon.
As an aside and I have no affiliation but Lancome has a great shade range if anyone is looking. I refuse to buy Morphe and I'm certainly not supporting him either.
Didn’t he talk shit about Beauty Blender, saying something like ‘all POC aren’t orange’? I feel like he was the one who pointed to that one color and said “This is straight up orange!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tittysprinkles

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:39 pm
Okay so the concealor packaging reminds me of the packaging Manny used for his Greek Goddess liquid lipsticks, just in a bigger form.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lunar+b ... 9X2zj4tfTM:

I remember Jeffree stans screaming about how 'tacky' the packaging looked so it's funny to me to scroll down the comments on his video to see his fans acting like this packaging is some sort of revelation and is the cure to end world hunger. Even worse I see a lot of comments with people saying they love him but cannot afford his products and some other idiot minions coming in and being like 'Oh you can use Klarna and pay in installments!'. Klarna is a huge rip off and it saddens me to think that there are people out there who are getting into debt because they just HAVE to have what Jeffree releases.

Sadly, Jeffree could shit into a tube and call it bronzer and his fans would still buy it. He is also beginning to hike up his prices for his 'beloved' fans, milking them like cows whilst the going is good.As for Gabriel being in the video, I had a theory at the start of all the 'drama' that Gab was a plant all along and sent in to disrupt and more or less destroy Manny and co. I know it sounds far fetched but Jeffree IS that bitter and vindictive and Gabriel is desperate for clout and attention so a deal between them doesn't seem so crazy to me now we've seen them together.

I'll give Jeffree this, he has successfully manipulated and bought his way into popularity, well done. I still have faith that he will be brought down though because he just cannot keep his mouth shut or his true character hidden. Jeffree will be the one who ends up destroying Jeffree mark my words.
This makes a lot of sense actually. Gabriel's apology wasn't spectacular or anything, so it is weird that the queen of grudges would be so accepting, especially when the entire internet was against everyone in that picture. The timing was really strange, too. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jeffree somehow gets exposed for this in the future.

Oh and forgot to mention this, but for someone who has been coming for other brands for the size and amount of product in their packaging, as well as the shade range, his own launch was laughable. $22 for a 3.5 ml of product? LMAO not even extremely luxurious brands charge that much per ml (especially not in their first release of a brand new product). And the shade range was laughable. It wasn't terrible, but I counted there to be about 8 or 9 'dark' shades (which were pretty much all red undertoned and look very similar in the PR photo released of the collection), 7 to 8 'medium' colors (same problems as with his dark colors and these all look orange, with maybe a few pinkish undertones), and the rest (13 to 15) being 'light' colors (once again looking similar, with definitely similar undertones). To even drag other brands for doing what you just did is embarrassing.

Unless his PR photo was just really bad, he doesn't have a leg to stand on when dragging other brands for not having good shade ranges. Not even a toe.
I'm a professional bitch

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meomix »

It just means the only thing he's good for now is palettes, lipsticks and highlighters.
He is going to have a hard reality check when the general market does not buy his shade range.

I expected Jeffree to nail the shimmer / glitter lipsticks and was pretty disappointed when he didn't, I went to buy Okalan Metal Lipsticks in bullet form and woo boy every shade is wearable glittery buttery goodness that can be used as a lipstick or lipstick topper.

When his blood release ride ends he will return to his own little side of the internet buzzing along with his business because he has already disappointed consumers expectations with this release.

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Meomix wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:00 pm
It just means the only thing he's good for now is palettes, lipsticks and highlighters.
He is going to have a hard reality check when the general market does not buy his shade range.

I expected Jeffree to nail the shimmer / glitter lipsticks and was pretty disappointed when he didn't, I went to buy Okalan Metal Lipsticks in bullet form and woo boy every shade is wearable glittery buttery goodness that can be used as a lipstick or lipstick topper.

When his blood release ride ends he will return to his own little side of the internet buzzing along with his business because he has already disappointed consumers expectations with this release.
Lmao when he runs out of blood palettes, he'll go back to the disasters that were his first few palettes. As for the lipsticks and highlighters, how many gaudy colors can you think of before no one wants them anymore lol? It can't be coincidental that one of his least sold colors for lipstick ended up in BFC, right? I wonder what he'll do when his fan base (mainly tweens and teens) move on from makeup that is virtually unusable when you become a professional, since that's his brand.
I'm a professional bitch

Post by Guest »

After coating their faces with JS concealer, Gabriel chooses Maybelline Fit Me foundation, while Jeffree selects e.l.f., and goes "You can mix drugstore and luxury."

There's nothing luxury about your brand, Jeffree.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

"Luxury". JSC. LOL!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The packaging on the concealers is so bulky and gaudy lmao

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

Gabby is stupid af if he doesn’t realize that he’s being used...this part was so damn awkward...ImageImage

Post by Guest »

That wig looks so bad on him the hairline needs plucked. I can't believe his wig guy let him go on camera like that.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

OkyanusGozler wrote:That wig looks so bad on him the hairline needs plucked. I can't believe his wig guy let him go on camera like that.
Guess this is what happened after he left Daved lol

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:57 pm
Gabby is stupid af if he doesn’t realize that he’s being used...this part was so damn awkward...ImageImage

Agreed, but I also feel like Gabbie is using J*...

Also, loving how Manny must be shitting bricks with this video.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Peppa Schmint wrote:

Agreed, but I also feel like Gabbie is using J*...

Also, loving how Manny must be shitting bricks with this video.
I feel like Manny is laughing cuz he knows how this movie is gonna end

Yes Gabby is using J* but it never ends well for anyone who does it but I guess all the attention and free gifts are very enticing

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

They're all as bad as each other. If Gabriel's being used he's gaining a lot from it and if Jeffree is being used he's gaining..... Less from it 😎 so..... I know we shouldn't be feeling sorry for poor naive Gabriel here. Girl knows what he's doing.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

I don’t feel sorry for Gabby at all. In fact I’m getting my popcorn ready for them J* fucks him over too. Hehehe

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I wish oh I wish there was some way every last one of these people would screw one another over. One by one. Maybe the only way would be to do a legitimate forensic analysis of Jeffree Star's accounts cause he seems to have his fingers in everyone pies, whether that be through 'friendship', shared history, dirt he has on them, gifts and even more 'financial' shall we say bribes (I'm thinking the drama channels here). I feel like he's paying everyone off to keep them onside whether directly or indirectly. I feel like Jeffree is the key to bringing them all down. I'm sure he'd love to hear me say that but.... You're not the key in the way you think, man.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

Peppa Schmint wrote:

He is seriously so unattractive (on top of being a shitty person)

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

Gabbie is 100% using Jeffree. And you know what? That's what happens. That's what happens when you are a shitty person whose only redeeming qualities are your fame and bank account. People aren't gonna be around for your "dazzling" personality, they're gonna want a piece of what you've got. It's beyond naive of Jeffree to continuously think "Oh, maybe these friends really like me this time!" If you're a shitty person, people are not gonna like you for you. Period.

I have no pity for Jeffree and his sob stories about his fake friends. Boo hoo.
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

Return to “Jeffree Star”