Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by 123xyz »

Dex_Cotton wrote:Does anyone know if James Charles has had any work done? He looks exactly like actress Hunter Tylo who plays Taylor on the soap opera, Bold and The Beautiful. Especially in the nose and lip area and she's had quite a bit of work done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Tylo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Ha ... Beautiful)
I think it's hard to compare a teenager to a 56 year old woman, but here are my own two cents: Imo, it doesn't look like James has actually gone under the knife yet. It's really obvious that he face tunes his photos. We see his real face all the time and it look very much different, especially in places like the nose, sharper jaw, and a normal forehead. His professional photos are also noticeably photoshopped to slim down his larger than average features. Taking a look at his bare face in videos you can still see that his nose is wide, undefined, with nostrils large enough to shove a fridge up there. I've also noticed that photoshopped pics tend to give his large round nostrils a slimmer and pointier look. This is also noticeable in photos where he does have makeup, but can't photoshop them. As far as temporary cosmetic procedures, it looks like he got a visible brow lift and cheek fillers. The latter can be seen since he now has sharper cheekbones that weren't there before. Literally everyone and their mother in LA gets under eye filler to rid dark circles, so I think it's fair to speculate that he may have done that as well.

Overall, I don't think James looks that different. It's hard since he started off as a child and was still changing and going through natural weight fluctuations that teenagers do, and people love to throw around the aging into an adult and weight loss to deny work.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by bloopz »

exposer wrote:2019 gonna be the year that Jeffree turns on James Charles and exposes him out of jealousy. Lmao, I can’t wait.
I had that exact same thought as soon as James passed him in subscribers a bit ago. Jeffree HAS to feel a bit of vulnerability now. Some of his products are flopping, the Shane hype is dead, he's not the leading beauty guru anymore. His money is good but we all know he's obsessed with his social power.
:horny: :halo:

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess »

Is Hunter Tylo popular in US? Sorry off-topic just want to understand if she could be some sort of plastic surgery beauty icon. I am from Europe originally and where I am from she's pretty recognizable from her TBAB series.
:FU:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Berry_Bess wrote:Is Hunter Tylo popular in US? Sorry off-topic just want to understand if she could be some sort of plastic surgery beauty icon. I am from Europe originally and where I am from she's pretty recognizable from her TBAB series.
nah, she's an actress on soap operas and is famous for suing aaron spelling for kicking her off a tv show when she was pregnant. if you google photos of her original face, she really screwed it up.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

bloopz wrote:
exposer wrote:2019 gonna be the year that Jeffree turns on James Charles and exposes him out of jealousy. Lmao, I can’t wait.
I had that exact same thought as soon as James passed him in subscribers a bit ago. Jeffree HAS to feel a bit of vulnerability now. Some of his products are flopping, the Shane hype is dead, he's not the leading beauty guru anymore. His money is good but we all know he's obsessed with his social power.
Which products and flopping and why? I don't follow his cosmetic line, but I thought he did a good job of making it seem like the demadn was high and that his business was skyrocketing.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

123xyz wrote:
bloopz wrote:
Which products and flopping and why? I don't follow his cosmetic line, but I thought he did a good job of making it seem like the demadn was high and that his business was skyrocketing.
He's only YouTube famous. The real world doesn't know him. The people that buy the most cosmetics don't know him.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Shalalalala
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shalalalala »

123xyz wrote:
Dex_Cotton wrote:Does anyone know if James Charles has had any work done? He looks exactly like actress Hunter Tylo who plays Taylor on the soap opera, Bold and The Beautiful. Especially in the nose and lip area and she's had quite a bit of work done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Tylo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Ha ... Beautiful)
I think it's hard to compare a teenager to a 56 year old woman, but here are my own two cents: Imo, it doesn't look like James has actually gone under the knife yet. It's really obvious that he face tunes his photos. We see his real face all the time and it look very much different, especially in places like the nose, sharper jaw, and a normal forehead. His professional photos are also noticeably photoshopped to slim down his larger than average features. Taking a look at his bare face in videos you can still see that his nose is wide, undefined, with nostrils large enough to shove a fridge up there. I've also noticed that photoshopped pics tend to give his large round nostrils a slimmer and pointier look. This is also noticeable in photos where he does have makeup, but can't photoshop them. As far as temporary cosmetic procedures, it looks like he got a visible brow lift and cheek fillers. The latter can be seen since he now has sharper cheekbones that weren't there before. Literally everyone and their mother in LA gets under eye filler to rid dark circles, so I think it's fair to speculate that he may have done that as well.

Overall, I don't think James looks that different. It's hard since he started off as a child and was still changing and going through natural weight fluctuations that teenagers do, and people love to throw around the aging into an adult and weight loss to deny work.
I guess lipfillers, no?

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenOfTheIronThrone »

Okay so I caved and watch some of Jeffree's videos... In his "I read my boyfriend's DMs ASMR" video (from June 2018), he talks about how they invite people over when Nate wants to get with a girl...

What?! So Nate is free to step outside the relationship anytime he wants? Did not know that. It seems kind of strange since Jeffree is so possessive over Nate and got really catty while reading some of the DMs.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

123xyz wrote:
bloopz wrote:
A chunk of his Thirsty collection was a flop, the Supreme and Liquid Frosts haven't gotten the best reviews, and I've seen no good reviews of his lip liners.

Berry_Bess
Talker
Talker

Post by Berry_Bess »

How after all the open relationship allegations this man still hints to the fans about marriage? That is so pathetic. He only does it for young viewers to get excited. No way there would be no prenup :D
:FU:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I received the Northern Lights highlighter palette. F**K it's stunning.

Well... three shades have me like WHAT?! OMG!! :love2: Arctic Ice, Frozen Gold and Thawed Out. The lilac one Arctic Sky is more sheer and meh. I'll use the Below Freezing (blue one) for eye looks but not as a highlight.

Would I have bought this myself? I'll admit I thought about it when I watched Jeffree's video, but I have a couple of palettes I really love / highlighters I really love. I'm glad I have it though... DAMN YOU JEFFREE.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

thehippiechick wrote:I received the Northern Lights highlighter palette. F**K it's stunning.

Well... three shades have me like WHAT?! OMG!! :love2: Arctic Ice, Frozen Gold and Thawed Out. The lilac one Arctic Sky is more sheer and meh. I'll use the Below Freezing (blue one) for eye looks but not as a highlight.

Would I have bought this myself? I'll admit I thought about it when I watched Jeffree's video, but I have a couple of palettes I really love / highlighters I really love. I'm glad I have it though... DAMN YOU JEFFREE.

is it wearable for the every day grind? or are these more fashion colors? more like the editorial style looks?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
thehippiechick wrote:I received the Northern Lights highlighter palette. F**K it's stunning.

is it wearable for the every day grind? or are these more fashion colors? more like the editorial style looks?

The only one I wouldn't use as a highlighter is the blue one, Below Freezing. But it's beautiful and looks pretty on the eye! The others are very wearable. The blue-green shift in Arctic Ice (the lightest one) is gorgeous on the cheek using a brush to make it less in your face. And for a night out or a BANG POW highlight pat on with fingertips. As I mentioned, Arctic Sky, the lilac one, is pretty but very sheer. I think he said there's a color in there that's more meant to be a topper and this must be it. It's a versatile palette, and very very pretty. Again, DAMN YOU JEFFREE!!

Oh and P.S. Just a note... these are very glittery. But it's a fine glitter not chunky. If you want a more subtle, less glittery and more sheeny highlight the Supreme Frosts might not be up your alley.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

It seemed like he was the number 1 make up bitch for all of 4 months

Imzadi
Learner
Learner

Post by Imzadi »

Star has been tweeting and deleting again. Not quick enough though. I can not link but if it does not pop up here search on Twitter. His name and idiot would work.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I usually don't have an issue with him but lately he's been a complete cunt. What he did today was just straight up bullshit.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

monak wrote:I usually don't have an issue with him but lately he's been a complete cxxt. What he did today was just straight up bullshit.
What did he do now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imzadi
Learner
Learner

Post by Imzadi »

What happened today. https://t.co/LJdrWCSyer?amp=1

leah88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leah88 »

following <3

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Did anyone watch his live stream of the Morphe Shit In A Bottle? I saw the snap today and stupidly thought the live was tomorrow when actually the snap was from yesterday. Fuck!
Same shit, different day

Return to “Jeffree Star”