Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Started the Fire Part 9

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

I wonder what'll happen two weeks from now when everyone has forgotten about this. Will Laura and Manny regain their subs?

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:I wonder what'll happen two weeks from now when everyone has forgotten about this. Will Laura and Manny regain their subs?
I think Manny will mostly recover but Laura is full on cancelled. With all her major brand deals distancing herself from them, I don't see how she'll be able to get back to where she was.

veesawyer
Learner
Learner

Post by veesawyer »

J filmed another Someone does my makeup video :roll: :roll:
Ugh, i can't stand this type of video, soooo boring

shortcake1111
Informer
Informer

Post by shortcake1111 »

<3

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

keep_er_movin wrote:
VonTrappJediMaster wrote:I wonder what'll happen two weeks from now when everyone has forgotten about this. Will Laura and Manny regain their subs?
I think Manny will mostly recover but Laura is full on cancelled. With all her major brand deals distancing herself from them, I don't see how she'll be able to get back to where she was.
Laura has lost half a million subs while Manny has only lost like 300k (so far). Manny should've been cancelled and brands should've done the same with him.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I really wonder where he will be in 5 years.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

annapolly wrote:What I don’t get was Gabby tweeted when he first posted the picture that he had witness Jeffree being racist.
And no one else is picking up on this and in his apology he didn’t make reference to that.
If you’ve seen someone being racist then why apologise?
It worries me how many Jeffree fans have watched Shane’s videos and said ‘Jeffree only said the N word to a white woman, he’s not malicious or racist’. I swear J Star fans have been brainwashed.
I believe Gabby actually addressed it in his video when he said he posted more tweets to help create a narrative he had been fed. In other words, he lied in those tweets because he was gullible enough to believe what Manny (or Laura, or whoever) told him about J*. It's not that hard to imagine. There is a narrative on YT that J* is racist/has said racist comments. Think of the video from years ago (the one he was forced to apologize for many years later), or even KVD's video in which she also accuses J* of being racist. Gabriel must have taken his friends' comments as truth, combined that with the narrative on YT about J* racial issues, and bam... he lied on twitter, but he believed what he wrote because it was already out there.

But make no mistake, he said he lied about those tweets to support what he wanted to do with the caption on the picture.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Really not looking forward to “Nate does my makeup”.

I love a good makeup tutorial, and I love a good ____ does my makeup when it’s someone with a bold personality like Shane or James.

But Nate I feel like is permanently stoned and in a constant vegetative state, he talks slowly, quietly, and I can’t see this video being very interesting at all.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Sis
Learner
Learner

Post by Sis »

following

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

:tu: <3

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Following!

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

Thanks for clearing up the Gabby situation, I did watch the video but at 40 mins long I must have zoned out at parts. Shame Gabby lied to add to his narrative. Can’t trust anyone.
But it seems this has created a whole new rebirth for J star. So many people on beauty Facebook groups, Reddit and in the comments section on YouTube videos are forgiving J Star and even saying he wasn’t racist or malicious and that he only said the N word to a white woman.
And I’m like I’m pretty sure he was racist and sexist to everyone, not just this random white woman.
But that seems to be the narrative Shane’s videos are portraying. So yeah, fuck Shane for that.
Am I wrong for not believing that J Star has changed? There is this weird cult around him and it creeps me the f out.
judging u

Mitchie466
Learner
Learner

Post by Mitchie466 »

annapolly wrote:Thanks for clearing up the Gabby situation, I did watch the video but at 40 mins long I must have zoned out at parts. Shame Gabby lied to add to his narrative. Can’t trust anyone.
But it seems this has created a whole new rebirth for J star. So many people on beauty Facebook groups, Reddit and in the comments section on YouTube videos are forgiving J Star and even saying he wasn’t racist or malicious and that he only said the N word to a white woman.
And I’m like I’m pretty sure he was racist and sexist to everyone, not just this random white woman.
But that seems to be the narrative Shane’s videos are portraying. So yeah, fuck Shane for that.
Am I wrong for not believing that J Star has changed? There is this weird cult around him and it creeps me the f out.
No, you are right for still believing he is horrible. J "I want no more drama, I'm soooo happy now" * threw so much shade in his "My bf does my make-up" that I'm pretty sure he just milks it to no end. He tweeted and deleted for days, he cried on snapchat, made rants on instagram, he sure is enjoying this, cause he is really seen as a good guy just because those idiots couldn't wait until he snapped at someone in a few months.

The Michelle Dy thing I don't get tho. How come nobody jumped at his throat for making his minions going after her? Gabby should've used that incident, not "lies" in his tweets. "How can you stan someone who attacks people without any reason? I could never." Here I was when the Shane pseudo-documentary happened and Jeffree was ranting about how MD stole something he had trademarked, yet that was a lie. And nothing happened!!! How? Are his almost 10m subs brainwashed? That was a proof he could still be racist, but uncaught: I doubt he never changed his opinions on women but loves people of color so much out of the blue. lol. Hope he falls soon, he will suffer the most fo' sure.

Btw, the "Concealer" part seemed like a dig at LL, tbh. He is so immature. Were he happy now, he would've stayed quite and let the drama unfold.

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

Someone posted something about Youtube becoming a toxic place on the old thread and I totally agree. :tu:

Growing up I never really felt safe and Youtube provided me a safe place to learn,educate, express my self and just escape the general bs of daily life. There just seemed to be a lot more respect, creativity and light heartedness. I seriously think the rise of ad revenue $$$ and other social media platforms like instagram affected youtube, people are treating YT like its instagram with the competition aspect. It was more from the heart when people didn't try to make careers off it...

Now I can't go on my homepage w/o bombarded with drama channels, stupid people who shouldn't be famous, someone trying to sell me something, political propaganda, weird fear mongering conspiracy theories/ truther agendas/ religious brainwash or just mindless time wasters.

And some of the comments are just vicious. Idk how this website even gets flack in comparison to what I've seen in actual YT comments.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

PixyDesu wrote:Maybe Manny will recover, but not Laura, her own apology (is that irony) did her in. Had she left it at a shitty tweet and what not yeah, but that video added flame to the fire, she lost way too much and she was never likable to begin with.

Has anyone noticed that JS looks like Ann Coulter with drag makeup? I CAN'T UNSEE IT.

Also fuck Shane for saving people that don't deserve to be saved JFC. Tana was bad enough, then you had to do a 7 part mini shitfest on Jeff. I wish Shane would just fuck off to another dimension. (Does anyone know if his trash threads are worth reading?)
Shane is the ultimate exploiter. I seriously think he has covert NPD. He acts like he is helping people but it's really for personal gain. His brainwashed fans can't see it. You aren't missing much on this thread, it's kinda similar to here.

True good hearted people would never be friends with people Shane is friends with. I don't think Shane is per say a bad person but he is unaware of his narcissism, he's not malignant like J*. J* has that sadistic edge.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
annapolly wrote:What I don’t get was Gabby tweeted when he first posted the picture that he had witness Jeffree being racist.
And no one else is picking up on this and in his apology he didn’t make reference to that.
If you’ve seen someone being racist then why apologise?
It worries me how many Jeffree fans have watched Shane’s videos and said ‘Jeffree only said the N word to a white woman, he’s not malicious or racist’. I swear J Star fans have been brainwashed.
I believe Gabby actually addressed it in his video when he said he posted more tweets to help create a narrative he had been fed. In other words, he lied in those tweets because he was gullible enough to believe what Manny (or Laura, or whoever) told him about J*. It's not that hard to imagine. There is a narrative on YT that J* is racist/has said racist comments. Think of the video from years ago (the one he was forced to apologize for many years later), or even KVD's video in which she also accuses J* of being racist. Gabriel must have taken his friends' comments as truth, combined that with the narrative on YT about J* racial issues, and bam... he lied on twitter, but he believed what he wrote because it was already out there.

But make no mistake, he said he lied about those tweets to support what he wanted to do with the caption on the picture.
I seriously don't believe the BS about J* not qualifying as racist because he said it to a white lady. If you wanted to say something insulting back you'd say something like "fuck you" not the N word or some other racial slur. I actually think the fact he said it to a white woman makes it worse because it shows he went out of his way to choose those insults, it wasn't some freudian slip like oh-I -see- a- black- person -I -will- call- them- the- N- word because I associate the N word with being insulting to black people. It's like the words were just floating in the front of his mind. It's suspect

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

If you need any more evidence that Jeffree is a shitty person, find the video of him snapping at a fan because they tapped on his shoulder for a photo. There’s also a video of him kicking a fan in his audience and getting her dragged out of a concert while he screams “ill beat the f*cking shit out of you bitch” because she apparently brushed his crotch.

Post by Guest »

Following for the drama

Return to “Jeffree Star”