HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jeffree Star Trash Thread 2

Post by HeyMama »

Here ya go! :D
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread 2

Post by Personperson123 »

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I hope to fuck he finally goes down in flames. His video was bullshit; I scarcely believe he sunk his "life savings" into his line given how rapidly he spends $ now.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

compelledsoul
Informer
Informer

Post by compelledsoul »

Thanks for the new thread HeyMama!

It's so obvious he bought followers. Isn't that against YT rules? I've heard of some YTers losing all those followers again b/c they bought them and that's supposedly against YT policy. Idk, but if anyone knows and I'm wrong, please correct me. And paying BJ after Kat posted her video just makes him look more suspicious. Trying to cover something up, Jeffree? I do not see Jeffree's cosmetics line growing to be big enough to stock in stores. He thinks he's the most awesome person alive, but corporations aren't going to want to gamble by putting his line in stores. Because of what he says on SM and then goes on deleting the rude stuff he says and what he posts on SC (which he also deletes).

odr91
Debater
Debater

Post by odr91 »

Joffrey supposedly has so much money, but can't afford to pay BJ, a starving artist. He only paid BJ when he was caught out. Such a scam artist.

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

Lol I love that people have been holding on to these receipts for years, just waiting to drop links and inform everyone of how shitty he is. Bless you all.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

I thought it was idiotic when Jeffree said he would spend half of his money filling up his gas tank and the other half on a "little Louis handbag" when he didn't have a lot of money.

MumuMelon
Learner
Learner

Post by MumuMelon »

Lying Jeffree should have been in the front page already together with shilling tutorials and some others. This site is so weird. :dunno:

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

MumuMelon wrote:Lying Jeffree should have been in the front page already together with shilling tutorials and some others. This site is so weird. :dunno:
Yes, I know what you mean! I wonder if it's because he kind of sprang up out of nowhere? I mean, a year ago, I barely knew who he was. I had seen his liquid lipsticks on IG, but I knew nothing about him. I went to his website and pretty much everything was sold out. Then, a few months ago he got on YouTube and all this drama has followed. It seemed pretty well thought out and strategic how his YouTube channel started really making beauty videos with the release of his eyeshadow palette and highlighters. Plus, the video collaborations he did, he is so transparent! Yeah, basically I think he doesn't have a major GG thread because he just became a "beauty guru" a few months ago. Before that, I guess he was MySpace famous or something like that? I don't know, but I am 34, so I guess it's more of a younger generation that remembers him? Or it's entirely possible that I just missed it completely and it has nothing to do with age!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I cackle every time that montage of Jeffree being racist, sexist, aggressive, and generally trashy gets RTed on my twitter timeline. Yes spread the word!

malibu xo
Learner
Learner

Post by malibu xo »

Another artist has come out saying Jeffree never paid them for their work but used it in his line anyway.

Also, looks like he ditched one of his Warped meet and greets. Way to turn on your fans especially after this whole ordeal.

malibu xo
Learner
Learner

Post by malibu xo »

Double post sorry!
Last edited by malibu xo on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

malibu xo
Learner
Learner

Post by malibu xo »

Another artist has come out saying Jeffree never paid them for their work but used it in his line anyway.

Also, looks like he ditched one of his Warped meet and greets. Way to turn on your fans especially after this whole ordeal.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Honestly can't wait to see how this all plays out. I feel like lots of people who live their lives on social media think they can control and shape their image but you really can't mask who you really are inside when you're broadcasting every thought, image and action. The truth always comes out.

BubblesBlue
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BubblesBlue »

I haven't been on GG in a very long time, and since the drama started this is the first time I have ever been on Js's thread but I thought this was the TRASH thread for JS! Obviously he has a sketchy past and this situation with Kat Von D is very messy so why can't we all just gossip in peace!

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This is showing the real Jeffree.
He has stolen from graphic artists. Two so far.
He doesn't think a thing of stealing from them.
What will we find out next? :o :o

In addition to what we already know about him.

SomethinLikeThat
Learner
Learner

Post by SomethinLikeThat »

In response to a post above, I don't think pointing out Jeffree's trashy behavior is synonymous with "bullying." I do agree that people being trendy is annoying and those who knew him personally should have said something a long time ago, but better late than never I guess.

Jeffree has spent a long time cowering behind bullshit and his loyal fanbase. It is high time he was exposed. It's not like people are dogging him out for nothing or for petty, superficial reasons like his wig wasn't cute enough. The only reason I even learned of him was because someone I followed on Youtube was always raving about him like he was a magical savior. Come to find out it's all a bunch of smoke and mirrors. The people who defend him the most also seem to share some of his more unsavory traits - like being a dick and saying it's okay because you're just "blunt" and "honest."

Kay. Now it's time to be blunt and honest about Jeffree. People like Jeffree get under my skin because not only are they fake, they can't stand when people have opinions that are different from their own, and they can't own up to mistakes. It's sad. Jeffree and his supporters will attack others and claim they are being bullied, when the reality is that the person was just expressing a different viewpoint. They can take a respectful comment or valid critique and turn it into hate while telling you to go die in a fire.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper