D-lister Perkins: A Clout Chasing Flop Show - Part 6

aMEHmacedo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: D-lister Perkins: A Clout Chasing Flop Show - Part 6

Post by aMEHmacedo »

I'm just gonna say Katy and Jon were INCREDIBLY sweet throughout Desi's labour and birth. If the tables were turned, Desi would not give a tenth of care let's be honest.

ShurtShan
Talker
Talker

Post by ShurtShan »

I don't really understand either of them and their lack of content. I get that times are different and people aren't going out with full faces of makeup and all that jazz, but what are they doing with all of their time now with COVID being what it is? You'd think that they would have so many videos to put out, but nope, one video a month, maybe? I watched the birth vlog, and I felt it was so dragged out. Do we really need to see her in pre-labor for 2 1/2 days? Anywho..

Exhsa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Exhsa »

Katy seems a bit off in her last video, like a bit depressed. Desi does not create content because she is a new mom and says she needs her time to recover and enjoy her baby and family. Which is understandable but if she truly is taking time for her family and home life why she keeps making IG stories about people reacting to her vlog, or making stories all the time about her or the tacky sunglasses. I used to enjoy her content but during her pregnancy she became so annoying, always complaining about how she felt being pregnant, about her breasts about everything. Idk, after a long time trying to get pregnant it seemed like she complained a lot and talked all the time about HER it became reeeally annoying. Now she is trying to sell those new ugly glasses to her fans and for that she has time. She has become a full ad completely and too defensive when her followers criticize her. If she wants to make money of people she has to have some balance, not everything can be an ad. She also talks about how hard it is to be a working mum, when she hardly works. Ordinary women have real jobs and they sacrifice a lot without complaining all the time.

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

Exhsa wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:44 am
Katy seems a bit off in her last video, like a bit depressed. Desi does not create content because she is a new mom and says she needs her time to recover and enjoy her baby and family. Which is understandable but if she truly is taking time for her family and home life why she keeps making IG stories about people reacting to her vlog, or making stories all the time about her or the tacky sunglasses. I used to enjoy her content but during her pregnancy she became so annoying, always complaining about how she felt being pregnant, about her breasts about everything. Idk, after a long time trying to get pregnant it seemed like she complained a lot and talked all the time about HER it became reeeally annoying. Now she is trying to sell those new ugly glasses to her fans and for that she has time. She has become a full ad completely and too defensive when her followers criticize her. If she wants to make money of people she has to have some balance, not everything can be an ad. She also talks about how hard it is to be a working mum, when she hardly works. Ordinary women have real jobs and they sacrifice a lot without complaining all the time.
So I’m not the only one thinking Katy might be depressed. It seems like she’s taken a backseat and Joons is taking the spotlight which might be good for Katy. I actually like her a lot (don’t like Desi, wish Katy would find a more supportive friend) and hope everything is well with her.

OGsubbie381
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OGsubbie381 »

Honestly tho- I LOVE Katy and Jon so much. I have been living for their IG stories and content. I wonder is Katy is feeling a bit lost with the exciting projects that Jon is working on? I feel like he is really thriving with these secret projects he has been doing. Maybe she is letting him have his moment & supporting him/his work??? Or trying to figure out exactly how to balance / where she fits into the mix?? I feel like makeup tutorials are falling off (or maybe I just grew out of them).

Overall- I really hope she’s doing okay. I was also a bit confused about her retreat- anybody have any ideas what it was for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Exhsa wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:44 am
Desi has always been lazy she just has an excuse right now. I follow another woman who had a baby a few months before desi and she constantly manages to get out a video or two a week with no help. Her partner works, her family doesn’t live with her and she films and edits on her own. Desi is out of touch with reality, she has zero idea what it’s like to have to work hard. Steven and her brother do her filming and editing so there’s no reason she can’t sit down and do a 5 min video, she could talk about the baby, and trying to adjust, or her favorite new born products if she wanted.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

OGsubbie381 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:19 pm
Honestly tho- I LOVE Katy and Jon so much. I have been living for their IG stories and content. I wonder is Katy is feeling a bit lost with the exciting projects that Jon is working on? I feel like he is really thriving with these secret projects he has been doing. Maybe she is letting him have his moment & supporting him/his work??? Or trying to figure out exactly how to balance / where she fits into the mix?? I feel like makeup tutorials are falling off (or maybe I just grew out of them).

Overall- I really hope she’s doing okay. I was also a bit confused about her retreat- anybody have any ideas what it was for?

Except that one of those projects is supposed to be hers, but she’s made zero mention of it even though it’s supposed to be out anytime now. I have some thoughts about her retreat but don’t really want to speculate with no evidence.

I see she’s making a real effort to show she’s got a mask on in her recent instant stories after she has repeatedly been called out on reddit. Meanwhile Jon still shows his workers not wearing them.

OGsubbie381
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OGsubbie381 »

Bop87 wrote:
OGsubbie381 wrote:

Except that one of those projects is supposed to be hers, but she’s made zero mention of it even though it’s supposed to be out anytime now. I have some thoughts about her retreat but don’t really want to speculate with no evidence.

I see she’s making a real effort to show she’s got a mask on in her recent instant stories after she has repeatedly been called out on reddit. Meanwhile Jon still shows his workers not wearing them.
So true...I noticed that they weren’t wearing masks in their latest video. And obviously have not rlly been social distancing. I have no idea there was a Reddit thread??? Can u send it to me?!

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

OGsubbie381 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:16 pm
Bop87 wrote:
OGsubbie381 wrote:

So true...I noticed that they weren’t wearing masks in their latest video. And obviously have not rlly been social distancing. I have no idea there was a Reddit thread??? Can u send it to me?!

There’s some comments in here, but it gets brought up every time there is a discussion about masks and social distancing

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Dezi glasses look so cheap and plastic to me. I mean maybe that's the vibe she's going for, like $2 glasses, but i wouldn't pay for any of those.

grrrl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by grrrl »

missmimz wrote:Dezi glasses look so cheap and plastic to me. I mean maybe that's the vibe she's going for, like $2 glasses, but i wouldn't pay for any of those.
Oh they definitely are!! There’s a bunch of tiktoks of people who find dupes of them. You’re only paying for names at this point. The only difference is that she customizes them with her color waves, and to have her brand on it

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

I don’t see desi as the person to genuinely be happy about someone being pregnant at the same time as her and giving birth after her. If someone is close to taking her spotlight I feel like she legit throws a tantrum such a pick me attitude I get from her. Like I’m sure she’s gonna find a way to make RawBeautyKristi’s birth about herself she’s gonna say oh you had 41 hours of labor well I had horrible contractions it’s not a competition but I see her making everything into one. Her whole I’m running a business and being a mom but then showing us Steven and her brother doing all the work (nothing wrong bc she just had a kid) but don’t try to make it seem like you do it all.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I saw a comment on one of Jon’s recent videos saying how does Katy not get jealous or insecure when Jon is around “beautiful blondes” all day. I have zero doubt that Jon adores her their love is very evident but I wonder if it does bother her? I really hope Katy finds out what her passion is because she really does seem out of it lately. And as far as the retreat idk how those work but I remember her mentioning she had to deal with a lot of suppressed issues. I hope she’s still working on those things now that she’s home.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

anythingforviews wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 pm
I saw a comment on one of Jon’s recent videos saying how does Katy not get jealous or insecure when Jon is around “beautiful blondes” all day. I have zero doubt that Jon adores her their love is very evident but I wonder if it does bother her? I really hope Katy finds out what her passion is because she really does seem out of it lately. And as far as the retreat idk how those work but I remember her mentioning she had to deal with a lot of suppressed issues. I hope she’s still working on those things now that she’s home.

That’s what makes me wonder if it was more of a fancy treatment type place. As for Jon working with good looking women, I can’t speak for Katy but my partner worked at a gym and as long as youve got a trusting relationship it isn’t a big deal. I’ve only had an issue with one person and it was because she didn’t respect the fact that he was in a relationship and would say inappropriate things.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Bop87 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:34 pm
anythingforviews wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:18 pm

That’s what makes me wonder if it was more of a fancy treatment type place. As for Jon working with good looking women, I can’t speak for Katy but my partner worked at a gym and as long as youve got a trusting relationship it isn’t a big deal. I’ve only had an issue with one person and it was because she didn’t respect the fact that he was in a relationship and would say inappropriate things.
This!

My fiance is a photographer and had a close female friend for many years (they also had a one night stand kind of past). But even after I told her how I felt about it, she was incredibly inappropriate and I just about lost it.

A lot of the time, it's not the partner...it's those around. You can tell in their videos that Jon adores Katy too.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

I'm so confused about the mac daddy static collection. ??? why tho?? who knew jon could dance tho lol.

OGsubbie381
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by OGsubbie381 »

missmimz wrote:I'm so confused about the mac daddy static collection. ??? why tho?? who knew jon could dance tho lol.
LMAO right I was also a bit confused by that. I also don’t even know who mac daddy is

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

missmimz wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:07 pm
I'm so confused about the mac daddy static collection. ??? why tho?? who knew jon could dance tho lol.
RIGHT?! When I saw him start dancing, I was like "okay, okay Jon...we see you, damnnnnn" LOL :o :tu:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

who knows, maybe she went somewhere with her mom/family member.

she and jon are adorable so i hope all is well. they have great chemistry.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ShurtShan
Talker
Talker

Post by ShurtShan »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:31 pm
missmimz wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:07 pm
RIGHT?! When I saw him start dancing, I was like "okay, okay Jon...we see you, damnnnnn" LOL :o :tu:
I think Jon keeps gettin better looking the older he gets. He seems so much more comfortable being himself than from the beginning, at least in front of the camera. I also love Katy's rich brown hair color, I think this is the best color for her complexion and just complements her really nicely; saying this hoping she doesn't go back to the awful ice blonde any time soon.

Return to “Desi Perkins”