True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Wannabe Princess & the Bleached Step Stool

Post by jliz10925 »

koalavibes wrote:
Sointothis wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:52 am
Whats with her mom drawing her a bath and all the candles and shit. That is so weird. Im 28 years old with a great relationship with my mom. She would never do that for me not because she doesnt love me but its a weird thing to do for your grown ass daughter who is married and that seems something her husband would do.

I found that very strange as well. My mom would be happy that I'm back from an international trip but uhhh she wouldn't think of drawing me a romantic bath ..? So weird.
Desi is her money well! Gotta keep her happy to keep the cash rolling in and paying her bills.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:01 pm
koalavibes wrote:
Sointothis wrote:
Whats with her mom drawing her a bath and all the candles and shit. That is so weird. Im 28 years old with a great relationship with my mom. She would never do that for me not because she doesnt love me but its a weird thing to do for your grown ass daughter who is married and that seems something her husband would do.

I found that very strange as well. My mom would be happy that I'm back from an international trip but uhhh she wouldn't think of drawing me a romantic bath ..? So weird.
Desi is her money well! Gotta keep her happy to keep the cash rolling in and paying her bills.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She said it was because the resort did it for them and her mom thought it was funny, still weird AF.

Desi mom and step dad are very well off and we’re before Desi got popular.

Jess86
Learner
Learner

Post by Jess86 »

Sointothis wrote:
Omg yes!! Soooo weird, like who does that? Lol my mom would be like you’re back great lol. I wouldn’t doubt it if she told her mom to do it. Lol

ambear
Learner
Learner

Post by ambear »

Did anyone else find it super tone deaf Desi posted all of her “Perkins Produce” when everyone is freaking out and going to grocery stores to find whatever they can? Major cities are quarantined and she’s saying it’s such a beautiful day and I want to film a gardening video :| :( :roll: meanwhile her mom looked like she was dressed to do the ACTUAL gardening work!!

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Post by gGuruStalker »

Her mom seems like one of those bored housewives who doesn’t have a life, so she likes to baby Desi to feel like her life has some purpose. Everyone in her family just sits around all day and since there’s about fifteen of them Desi doesn’t have to do anything except wipe her own ass.
AND I think that she’s so obsessed with neutrals (aside from it being trendy to be minimalistic) is because Desi doesn’t have a personality or knows who she is so she chooses neutrals because it’s easy. You don’t have to think with neutrals and her home is just as dull as her personality.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

Wow big shocker Desi is coming out with "her own" company.

You can tell how selfish and self centered she is, when she keeps saying ME MY MINE, rather than WE, bc everyone knows she does ZERO work and is definitely not the brains behind the creativity (Her mom, brothers) and definitely has nothing to do with execution (Steven).

Ugh, in this consumerist world, we really dont need some bullshit "created"by this vapid social climber

lurker12301
Debater
Debater

Post by lurker12301 »

thebookworm_1 wrote:Wow big shocker Desi is coming out with "her own" company.

You can tell how selfish and self centered she is, when she keeps saying ME MY MINE, rather than WE, bc everyone knows she does ZERO work and is definitely not the brains behind the creativity (Her mom, brothers) and definitely has nothing to do with execution (Steven).

Ugh, in this consumerist world, we really dont need some bullshit "created"by this vapid social climber
Ugh, I can't same I'm surprised that they(she) are copying off Jon and Katy. Jon and Katy have been hinting that they are working on something since last year. As a team! I hope that this year we see them start to distance themselves from these unoriginal losers.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

gGuruStalker wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:22 am
Her mom seems like one of those bored housewives who doesn’t have a life, so she likes to baby Desi to feel like her life has some purpose. Everyone in her family just sits around all day and since there’s about fifteen of them Desi doesn’t have to do anything except wipe her own ass.
AND I think that she’s so obsessed with neutrals (aside from it being trendy to be minimalistic) is because Desi doesn’t have a personality or knows who she is so she chooses neutrals because it’s easy. You don’t have to think with neutrals and her home is just as dull as her personality.

I can’t for the life of me understand why her mom is living there. She has a husband and a whole life in Utah, if you look at her IG it seems like she was working until she started living with Desi. I dunno it seems pretty selfish to expect her to leave her life behind to come be your maid. Desi has more than enough money to hire house keepers, cooks, and personal assistants.

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

lurker12301 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:16 am
thebookworm_1 wrote:Wow big shocker Desi is coming out with "her own" company.

Ugh, I can't same I'm surprised that they(she) are copying off Jon and Katy. Jon and Katy have been hinting that they are working on something since last year. As a team! I hope that this year we see them start to distance themselves from these unoriginal losers.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Katy hasn’t mentioned Desi or anything I hope her retreat really helped her open her eyes are to what a horrible friend Desi is. like it made me so sad when Katy said she was having negative thoughts like I’m sure Jon tried his best but I wonder if Desi even cared or tried to help her only true friend. but I’m guessing no since she was so busy digging up Jen Atkins and Ariels ass to be with the kArDaShIaN cLAn

ambear
Learner
Learner

Post by ambear »

Bop87 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:18 pm
gGuruStalker wrote:

I can’t for the life of me understand why her mom is living there. She has a husband and a whole life in Utah, if you look at her IG it seems like she was working until she started living with Desi. I dunno it seems pretty selfish to expect her to leave her life behind to come be your maid. Desi has more than enough money to hire house keepers, cooks, and personal assistants.
Her mom has an insta? What is it?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

ambear wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:11 pm
Bop87 wrote:
gGuruStalker wrote:

Patgillespie9

flexxicution
Learner
Learner

Post by flexxicution »

purplekween wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:35 pm
Katy hasn’t mentioned Desi or anything I hope her retreat really helped her open her eyes are to what a horrible friend Desi is. like it made me so sad when Katy said she was having negative thoughts like I’m sure Jon tried his best but I wonder if Desi even cared or tried to help her only true friend. but I’m guessing no since she was so busy digging up Jen Atkins and Ariels ass to be with the kArDaShIaN cLAn
Katy mentioned in her "a life/wellness update" video (9:40 time mark) that Desi and Katy's mom helped Jon with some of the office remodeling decisions while Katy was at the retreat. So Desi is still a part of their lives...

koalavibes
Talker
Talker

Post by koalavibes »

Then that makes Katy sounds like a pushover who needs to learn boundaries and self worth. Maybe that would help with her feeling down.

ambear
Learner
Learner

Post by ambear »

Bop87 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:03 pm
ambear wrote:
Bop87 wrote:
gGuruStalker wrote:

Patgillespie9
Wowwwwwww... you’d think she was an only child from her IG. I’m an only child and my mom has pictures of me but nothing crazy because we’re both grown ass women and the cord was cut 26 years ago.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

flexxicution wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:20 am
purplekween wrote:
Katy mentioned in her "a life/wellness update" video (9:40 time mark) that Desi and Katy's mom helped Jon with some of the office remodeling decisions while Katy was at the retreat. So Desi is still a part of their lives...
Desi didn’t even pick things out for her own house so I side eye that, plus Jon made no mention of her helping, just that he had Katy’s mom help him.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

ambear wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:09 am
Bop87 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:03 pm
ambear wrote:
Bop87 wrote:
gGuruStalker wrote:

Patgillespie9
Wowwwwwww... you’d think she was an only child from her IG. I’m an only child and my mom has pictures of me but nothing crazy because we’re both grown ass women and the cord was cut 26 years ago.
It’s very bizarre! And last I checked Desi brothers were not following their mom. Also their mom doesn’t follow Cindy either...strange family dynamics.

purplekween
Learner
Learner

Post by purplekween »

Bop87 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:50 am
flexxicution wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:20 am
purplekween wrote:
Desi didn’t even pick things out for her own house so I side eye that, plus Jon made no mention of her helping, just that he had Katy’s mom help him.
exactly. and if Desi did “anything to help” it would be her tOnEz which what Jon and Katy have going is beautiful and different. if you watch their new podcast you can clearly see Katy said her mom and Jon are the only people who would need an immediate response from her besides that nothing else really matters rn to her. she does go on to talk about how other influencers problems she felt them and she felt like she had to deal with them too so you can tell she doesn’t want to surround herself by certain people anymore

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

I seriously had NO idea desi mom was married and had a whole life outside of her😂😳 I’m shocked seriously lol!! I do adore her aunt/tia she seems like such a cool old lady to hang with! I also feel for Katy.. she’s such a fixer and I see her heart Is so big, she hates hurting others and conflict. It’s easier for her to avoid situations or continue getting shit on than ending things🙁 Shes such a beautiful soul and I hope she finds herself and realizes her worth❤️

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Wow, her mom looks more and more Chinese. Also it's funny how she's all about Desi, my princess here, my princess there and no sign of her other kids.

StraightFacts
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StraightFacts »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:23 pm
New thread name ideas?
Desi “Unoriginal” Perkins: Have you met my husband, Zoolander?

Return to “Desi Perkins”