Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

Post by kknope »

Katy's roots are already showing again. I hope she realizes sooner rather than later that the platinum does not work for her (again).

Kiwii00
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kiwii00 »

Is Desi trying to be Kylie Jenner? She hires her stylist, hires Ariel to do her makeup and now Kylie posted she got her nails done by some new person (ive noticed the Kardashians all go to the same nail shop, but this time she tagged someone different) this was 2 days ago and today I saw Desi tagged the same nail artist in her stories. As far back as I can remember she always has that nude color “put it in reverse” by OPI (she said it so many times i remember it) but she always claims she use to do something “all the time” after she copies someone else.

aegeandelight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by aegeandelight »

Its 2019 and I still wonder what caused the divorce between Desi and Chrisspy.
Also Chrisspy did not join Desi’s b’day Party even though she lives close to Desi.
Never ever saw on story’s that Desi or Chrisspy visited each other in their new Houses.
Also Chrisspy unfollowed Katy, but Katy is still following her on IG.
Something musst have happened between those ex Ipsy dolls.
I know since the last 3–4 years they are not Close anymore (Desi and Chrisspy) but they catched up on events or so.
But now it’s seems to be completely over.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

Kiwii00 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:53 am
Is Desi trying to be Kylie Jenner? She hires her stylist, hires Ariel to do her makeup and now Kylie posted she got her nails done by some new person (ive noticed the Kardashians all go to the same nail shop, but this time she tagged someone different) this was 2 days ago and today I saw Desi tagged the same nail artist in her stories. As far back as I can remember she always has that nude color “put it in reverse” by OPI (she said it so many times i remember it) but she always claims she use to do something “all the time” after she copies someone else.

YES OMG
I always say this. It's so pathetic honestly. Imagine being 32 and copying a 21 year old. She even tries to buy "trendy" instagram clothing, like tiger mist and Gia the label. But her fashion sense is atrocious so she never looks good.

That new pony tail hairstyle makes her looks bald even with all those extensions. She looks like an evil hawk with her beady eyes and face pulled up and those horrendous over drawn lips.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Kiwii00 wrote:
Put it in neutral*

And yeah that's creepy as hell that she's literally trying to SWF Kylie so hard

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

Kiwii00 wrote:
i just got such intense secondhand embarrassment seeing this 32 year old woman with nails that spell out “baby girl”... i’m in my mid twenties and i would never lmao

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

ilfiore wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:05 am
Kiwii00 wrote:
i just got such intense secondhand embarrassment seeing this 32 year old woman with nails that spell out “baby girl”... i’m in my mid twenties and i would never lmao
Yikes! I would have never done that even as a teen. :?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Kiwii00 wrote:
Yes, she also has her hair stylist and her stylist has always worked with Kylie. Don’t forget she tries to suck up to Jen Atkin too.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Desperate Desmond 90210

Muxapa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Muxapa »

New tread please!!!

I love that Katy is creating an image for herself, and not following the Karjenner vibe Desi has.
Katy’s workouts are finally paying, you can see it in her body, BUT of course Desi has to mention on her ig stories that she wants to work out and be fit. Copycat!

j1e2n3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by j1e2n3 »

Oh my God, Desi with this lip liner already. It looks SO bad.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Can we get a mod to make a new thread and lock this one?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Return to “Desi Perkins”