Desi Perkins Part 2

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins Part 2

Post by pink-panther »

I find Desi taking things from Katy really weird/annoying. She takes her comfy shirts, sweatpants, lashes, now even Jon's clothes, it's never a "can I borrow this?" type of way, more like "This is mine now". Does she think that behavior is cute or funny? I wish Katy wasn't such a doormat and would call her out.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

pink-panther wrote:I find Desi taking things from Katy really weird/annoying. She takes her comfy shirts, sweatpants, lashes, now even Jon's clothes, it's never a "can I borrow this?" type of way, more like "This is mine now". Does she think that behavior is cute or funny? I wish Katy wasn't such a doormat and would call her out.
I agree, she doesn't seem to steal Stevens clothes that often however she always seems to be in something of Katys. It's not like it even looks good or is particularly special - it's usually just oversized stuff that she could buy herself.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Sunglasses indoors.. Despo Perkins you are sooo cool, surely everyone looks at her like she is an idiot?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Sunglasses indoors.. Despo Perkins you are sooo cool..

surely everyone looks at her like she is an idiot?

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

I'm usually only mildly bother by Desi, but it is beyond annoying that she lied about her and Steven going to Paris alone. What is the point? People were going to find out as soon as other gurus got there. And she still acting like it saying "oh look who I just happened to run into"

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Lol at her posting that snap saying "follow
Mario and Jen on snapchat" lol they are way more "famous" than you'll ever will be Desmond..

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Also, I thought she said she didn't pack for Paris but there she is in her fancy nightgown :roll:

HiFi
Learner
Learner

Post by HiFi »

bettibulb wrote:Lol at her posting that snap saying "follow
Mario and Jen on snapchat" lol they are way more "famous" than you'll ever will be Desmond..
Also when she was asking Jen what her current favourite "most chic" hairstyle was you could tell she was dyingggg for her to say her bob was.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

Bop87 wrote:Also, I thought she said she didn't pack for Paris but there she is in her fancy nightgown :roll:
she loooves making people think shes unprepared, just going to be in comfy clothes...saying she forgot shampoo and even face wash...walking around with dirty hair and the same hat for 5 days but then she appears in a night gown, who are you tryna fool desi?

macgirl818
Talker
Talker

Post by macgirl818 »

IM SO SICK OF HER STUPID PROMOTIONS
don't tell us all about Quay and how much you love them, you even have your own sunglasses coming out and chrisspy just had some, but the second you scrounge up enough money to buy some Celine sunnies, you forget about Quay. It's just so easy to see through her bullshit! Put down those damn Celine glasses! I remember my first designer item. BYE.

Susy-Q
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Susy-Q »

Somehow along the way i made a bad decision and decided on becoming a nurse... i shouldve known that talking about makeup once a week was the way to go.....MAKEUP!!! if you want to get free trips and crap, dont go to school people. Do they even volunteer somewhere or give to charity to makeup for their lack of social contribution? I would only hope so but judging from their Snaps, they are too highly self-involved to even bother helping others unless there is some type of payment.

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

She's snapping the others while they're sleeping on the plane. Such a nice friend, she is. Making sure the others look bad again.
Also I s2g we could see so far up her nostrils, I almost saw a brain (if she has any)

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

She's snapping the others while they're sleeping on the plane. Such a nice friend, she is. Making sure the others look bad again.
Also I s2g we could see so far up her nostrils, I almost saw a brain (if she has any)

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Desi Perkins”