Chloe Donate to me Morello - Chloe Morello Part 2

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Donate to me Morello - Chloe Morello Part 2

Post by trashtalking101 »

criniti88 wrote:And surprise surprise she is posting all over IG about her honeymoon... ffs chlo just go enjoy it.

But then i guess you can't pimp out your hubbys youtube channel and convince everyone how lucky you are that your shirtless hunk of a hubby and you are soooo happy.
She also keeps tagging the resort so it's obvious that they either fully or partially payed for their stay. What a money hungry couple. They turned their honeymoon into a business venture. So not only did she not pay for her trip and stay with benefit she is also being compensated while staying at the other villa.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

How did she meet this guy? He is really a stripper?!?! It's kind of hard to believe that she would marry a stripper she seems so uppity it kind of makes her seem more down to earth in a way

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Raven_nevermore wrote:How did she meet this guy? He is really a stripper?!?! It's kind of hard to believe that she would marry a stripper she seems so uppity it kind of makes her seem more down to earth in a way
he is Brazilian from Canada, in Canada he worked in rubbish, as far as I am concerned, it was somewhere in the thread.
yes, he is or was a stripper. and a full-time one, but Chloe claims he is only a stripper at the weekends.
they met via a dating app.

moe
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by moe »

Evil_robot wrote:
Raven_nevermore wrote:How did she meet this guy? He is really a stripper?!?! It's kind of hard to believe that she would marry a stripper she seems so uppity it kind of makes her seem more down to earth in a way
he is Brazilian from Canada, in Canada he worked in rubbish, as far as I am concerned, it was somewhere in the thread.
yes, he is or was a stripper. and a full-time one, but Chloe claims he is only a stripper at the weekends.
they met via a dating app.
Really a dating app? Did she say which one? That seems odd to me that she would be on a dating app

sanityisillegal

Post by sanityisillegal »

Nothing wrong with her saying extra days for her honey moon tbh. The trip happened to be close to right after her wedding, why wouldn’t she go and save money. Everyone always goes on about how these beauty gurus are not gonna make it once YouTube ends, then complain about them being cheap when they’re trying to save money lol.

Must have been weird for her husband at the start tho since Chloe wouldn’t even be spending time w him due to the Benefit activities, also the constant social media posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Chloe Morello”