This is the Trash forum only.
Drosefit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsLordFarquaad/Casey & Her FrankenTeenieWeenie Douchebag Holmes Part 13

Post by Drosefit »

She is so damn irresponsible with her dogs. They are not restrained at all while in the car. If they were to get in an accident, the dogs will be injured, or even worse, be killed. This dumb ass needs to put them in a harness and buy seat belts for them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

lmmomSD wrote:
SaladGossip wrote:
karlibel wrote:at the end of the vlog davis seemed reallyyyy off to me when they were opening gifts for mason... idk if it whos family it was but something didnt seem right with him.
IKR?! It definitely seemed like something was up with him. The way he was side-eyeing Mason was pretty weird too, he never smiled even when Mason was giggling and cooing. Call me paranoid but it almost seemed like he hates his own child, and every second of being there with them.
Probably does, especially if he isn't perfect. Wasn't there an issue with Coot's heart? That could mean no football! No wrestling or other manly pursuits (depending on what it is). He seems like the type to resent a child who needs special care, rather than wanting to nurture the kid and help him reach whatever potential he can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Wasn’t it only a heart murmur? Those normally heal and become normal themselves. Aka not a huge deal. Mason should be fine if that’s the actual diagnosis. I think he is resentful because Casey has to mom

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

TheEternal wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:22 pm
onionface wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:06 pm
This is going to sound mean but Mason seems slow? He still clenches his fist, he always looks surprised and has no life behind his eyes. He just seems very, very delayed. Casey did nothing for him when he was born, except prop him in a dog bed 24/7.
I don't think it's mean, I think it's true and I'm glad someone finally said it. I had the same concern a while back. Mason just doesn't look like a fully healthy baby. It wouldn't surprise me if he was delayed mentally in some way. Problem is, a lot of parents are in denial when it comes to the health of their children. They make excuses for why the child is behaving oddly. Remember when Jwoww had this problem with Roger concerning his son? Roger was in full denial of his son's autism and now Jwoww is saying her son is exhibiting OCD behaviors.

I believe my nephew is a high functioning autistic but his parents and my in laws are in full denial of it even though it clearly runs in their family. But if I were to voice my concerns, I'm the asshole. Same with Casey and Frankenforehead. They don't want to hear the truth. They just want more ass kissing from their naive subs.
my son is nonverbal autistic and I cannot stress this enough. The sooner you start early intervention and speech therapy the better. I know the kid is very young, but seriously... you need to keep an eye on this.
Is it possible to tell this early on? If you don’t follow Channon Rose you should check her videos out. Her kid is 15 months and there is clearly something going on. She’s very behind and her parents are cuckoo tinfoil hat wearing types so she’s never even been to a pediatrician. They are in total denial.
Anyway I hope Cakey and Doofus will at least acknowledge it when the time comes.

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

Character Assassin wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:18 pm
TheEternal wrote:
onionface wrote:
This is going to sound mean but Mason seems slow? He still clenches his fist, he always looks surprised and has no life behind his eyes. He just seems very, very delayed. Casey did nothing for him when he was born, except prop him in a dog bed 24/7.
I don't think it's mean, I think it's true and I'm glad someone finally said it. I had the same concern a while back. Mason just doesn't look like a fully healthy baby. It wouldn't surprise me if he was delayed mentally in some way. Problem is, a lot of parents are in denial when it comes to the health of their children. They make excuses for why the child is behaving oddly. Remember when Jwoww had this problem with Roger concerning his son? Roger was in full denial of his son's autism and now Jwoww is saying her son is exhibiting OCD behaviors.

I believe my nephew is a high functioning autistic but his parents and my in laws are in full denial of it even though it clearly runs in their family. But if I were to voice my concerns, I'm the asshole. Same with Casey and Frankenforehead. They don't want to hear the truth. They just want more ass kissing from their naive subs.
my son is nonverbal autistic and I cannot stress this enough. The sooner you start early intervention and speech therapy the better. I know the kid is very young, but seriously... you need to keep an eye on this.
Is it possible to tell this early on? If you don’t follow Channon Rose you should check her videos out. Her kid is 15 months and there is clearly something going on. She’s very behind and her parents are cuckoo tinfoil hat wearing types so she’s never even been to a pediatrician. They are in total denial.
Anyway I hope Cakey and Doofus will at least acknowledge it when the time comes.
Yeah I used to be a fan of Channon and that kid has something off with her it’s creepy. Dead ass eyes. Hopefully Cakey an all doofus will get help if it’s needed. Honestly I think they would, at least they believe in modern medicine.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Character Assassin wrote:
TheEternal wrote:
onionface wrote:

It depends on the diagnosis. Some things are obvious right away. Others are more subtle and take longer. With something like ASD, it depends completely on the severity. It's a spectrum. Some people are very high functioning and some are rain man.
Thanks for the clarification on Cooter's heart. Glad to hear it's just a murmur. Poor little guy has enough to deal with, with the cards he's been dealt having those two as parents.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

ugh, i'm so bummed Ohio State didn't beat clemson.

i never liked clemson, or army in the first place... but i do enjoy seeing these two get all mopey when their teams lose.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

Ok y'all convinced me to skim through her vlog. Maybe it's just me but I really hate that she always raises her hand whenever she talks in vlogs lol. It's so annoying to me, idk. But yeah their relationship is fucking weird. Their interaction with each other is strange, you can tell he's over it now that she isn't showering him with gifts. I think he's realizing parenting is way more effort than bringing your baby to tailgates. She's also acting more excited dressing her dogs up than her kid opening presents. Also I'm surprised loser didn't go to the Clemson game especially with it being in Atlanta. For some reason, I thought he was going. He was probably so miserable sitting on the couch watching it with her. Maybe money really is getting tight.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

my god, her sponsored photos and videos are the dumbest shit. it makes me not want to purchase from zip loc at all.

also, i've used regular zip locs for carrying shit in travel bags... i'm not gonna buy new just to do what i already do.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

and that anthropologie jacket is on sale at 140. marked down from 225.

too bad she likes it. it's a cute jacket.
also, does this fool not understand that warm white lighting is far more flattering than that stark office space bright led lighting? she's an idiot that wastes so much money.

i'm sure the families are gonna be subsidizing these bumpkins soon.

Post by Guest »

No worries.
I’ve never met an SEC fan who didn’t hate LSU that wasn’t an LSU diehard. He can’t be happy LSU is #1 so that’s all you need right there hahaha.

She looks terrible in that Vlog. It’s shocking how bad she looked. I don’t think he’s getting along with his family like he was. They aren’t around as much anymore at all. I also think things are tense with her family. They both were acting weird opening gifts. I don’t think some of the family wants her vlogging they honestly; not everyone wants to be on social media.

Post by Guest »

I usually just stick to one other thread on here for someone else, I was suggested a Casey Holmes video I've actually never watched her vlogs before. Not to sound superficial but jfc she's a weird looking woman. And her thing is makeup, or what? It does do her a world of good for her - and it's got nothing to do with her roseacea problem. I read on here someone called her a foot face and LMAO Completely accurate. Seems like a boring channel, might be done with it after one vlog lol

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

JenaeFoxx wrote: I usually just stick to one other thread on here for someone else, I was suggested a Casey Holmes video I've actually never watched her vlogs before. Not to sound superficial but jfc she's a weird looking woman. And her thing is makeup, or what? It does do her a world of good for her - and it's got nothing to do with her roseacea problem. I read on here someone called her a foot face and LMAO Completely accurate. Seems like a boring channel, might be done with it after one vlog lol
it's a chance to watch two dolts waste tons of money whilst owning a shitty sweatshop

Mrs Paul21
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs Paul21 »

Maybe it's just me but... why isn't she sitting in the back with him? I have a 8 month old and I always ride in the back with her just in case anything... I dont know maybe it's just me but it threw me off just watching her sit in the front while hes by himself back there...

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Mrs Paul21 wrote:Maybe it's just me but... why isn't she sitting in the back with him? I have a 8 month old and I always ride in the back with her just in case anything... I dont know maybe it's just me but it threw me off just watching her sit in the front while hes by himself back there...
No, I don’t find that weird at all. I never rode in the back, I get car sick. But also I’ve never known anyone to ride in the back except on the way home from the hospital or the odd occasion.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I guess it's a matter of taste. Obviously if I was driving by myself, the kids were in the back alone. When they were little babies, I rode in back, but not ALL the time. And I know some people who sit in the backs with their babies all the time, and some who only ride in back on the way home from the hospital.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Foot face bought a smoker.. is he planning to smoke 2 pieces of meat? bcs they never have people over ..and always eat out.

They are experts in dumb purchases. It will be collecting dust in 2 months along with all that carpentry machinery they got and was used like twice.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

wow I could have never let my newborn sit by himself in the backseat just staring at basically nothing, pretty cold hearted. Is the front seat really that important to jump back into that mothers would leave their babies to sit in the front?
If someone gets carsick, that’s understandable, but just to sit in the front & leave a baby alone in the back. Like, why?
As they get older, have better neck support, can see more clearly, can hold a toy etc then fine. But to just ride in the back only from the hospital? What’s so special about the front seat? I’d rather sit with my baby.

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemoncurdpot »

gossipislife1 wrote:What’s so special about the front seat?.
airbags lmao

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

lemoncurdpot wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:32 pm
gossipislife1 wrote:What’s so special about the front seat?.
airbags lmao

:D

Post by Guest »

Uh, all she cared about was piling on her goo mask.
Her baby could be back there gnawing it’s own leg off, but she’s gotta put on the cake face.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”