This is the Trash forum only.
alycat17
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsCooterRay/Botoxed Bumpdate Holmes Part 10

Post by alycat17 »

Anyone think the name might be something like Dash or Hunter, Remi (short for Remington)...something they consider "rugged" and "manly"?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Gunner Davis

chewymolasses
Debater
Debater

Post by chewymolasses »

It infuriates me when she claims she wants to open a no kill shelter. She has no.idea how to run a shelter and she's way too lazy. I've been in veterinary medicine for 12 years working in shelters and it's so tough. shes insulting honestly. And a no kill shelter..I've seen that go bad way too many times. She's a hoarder with crap, I could see her being a hoarder of animals too

Post by Guest »

She’s delusional and says all sorts of things she wants to do thinking it will be easy, she can do nothing and also until noon. It’s a common theme with these influencers because their “jobs” can literally be done from bed. They are very out of touch with how the real world works. She doesn’t do anything for her online store other than go to market and over order stuff she likes. Her friend Meghan does everything.

We need a pool on how long it will be before she hires a nanny.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Has she ever worked a real job where she had to be somewhere a certain time every day and people held her accountable?
Amazing that someone in the military would marry someone with so little work ethic. Although Davis isn't exactly Mr. Go to Afghanistan and Serve My Country

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

contourmytoe
Learner
Learner

Post by contourmytoe »

Billy Bob Davis the third of Hicksville USA or Chester dumplin??

She is not an animal lover by any means. She wears them I think? And eats them...she just likes her dogs. I also saw on her ig question and answer thing she wants a cow!?! Lmfao I can’t with her. Can you picture this dummy taking care of a cow? All she knows how to do is pour dog food in a bowl. She eats cows too so that’s weird. After she has this kid, she isn’t going anywhere career wise. No one wants to see mommy and me videos of them and of blockhead building more 🙄

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

At first i thought baby M standed for matthew, michael, mark, etc. Don't see the point on abbreviating his last name.

If she said it's "classic" they might go with Jr or anthony, john, david.

Whatever, Cooter ray will prevail in our hearts.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

I'm gonna throw another name into the pool, I'm thinking Jack.

Jack Cooter Ray Davis Marlar

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Girl calm down with that tea and dates. I hope he is two weeks overdue. Davis will be so upset if he doesn’t get 4th of July baby.

I remember watching animal cops and there was this hillbilly called Billy Black, me and my brother always joke about that name. 😂 So Cooter could definitely be Billy. Or maybe George. George Davis Marlar.

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

Maynard or Beauford.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

sapphireorchid wrote:Maynard or Beauford.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Maynard Marlar would classify as child abuse I think LOL

I think it’s gonna be some one syllable hick name. That they consider “classy” in their fake bougie redneck heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

With their luck I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually born on July 4th. Or schedule a c-section on that day (can you do that?). I wouldn’t put anything past these two.

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:18 pm
Has she ever worked a real job where she had to be somewhere a certain time every day and people held her accountable?
Amazing that someone in the military would marry someone with so little work ethic. Although Davis isn't exactly Mr. Go to Afghanistan and Serve My Country

yes, she worked in a call center (i think? or something like that) way back in 2012 when she began her channel. I'm sure her other boyfriend wasn't exactly a stand up guy but it seemed like she had more drive back then. I remember her working full time, doing Youtube, even saying she wanted to go back to college.

As for names, I'm thinking Jaxon or Bentley. Something kinda hick-ish. Davis will definitely be incorporated, he'll either choose it because she could care less. He is also a big Clemson/Red Sox fan so he could maybe name him after a player? He does have a baseball theme in his nursery out of the many other ones.

She doesn't care at all about this kid, his name, when she has him. She's already trying methods to get him out and shes 38 weeks...lol. I could see her doing stuff at 40 or past that but idk, it's kinda weird she's doing this much when she still has a week or so before his due date.

As for the dogs, I think they are dogs that aren't aggressive or wouldn't be bad if they were eased into the environment of a baby/eventual toddler around but Casey would never spend the time to get them used to him. Hell, she couldn't spend time with Lilly when she had aggression issues (because she was sent in a cage for a week while Casey went to West Point). I understand if Lilly was a dog meant for a one-dog home but Casey never took the time to try to work it out with her which is where my issue lies. She expects someone else to do it or doesn't feel like putting in the work.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

It seems to be a YouTuber thing to get babies out as soon as possible. As soon as they hit 37 weeks, they are "officially on baby watch". I don't know if it's views they're after or if they're ignorant or just impatient. Paige, the cousin of the Bratayley family, who is riding their coattails, actually said she wouldn't mind a premature baby because "she would be tiny and cute". I mean, how stupid do you have to be to _want_ your baby born prematurely and think it's going to be "tiny and cute"? They're obsessed with looks, so maybe they think if they have the baby early, it won't be fat?

voodoomamajuju
Learner
Learner

Post by voodoomamajuju »

starviolet wrote:With their luck I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually born on July 4th. Or schedule a c-section on that day (can you do that?). I wouldn’t put anything past these two.

Depending on her doctor, she could schedule to be induced on July 4th since it's close to her due date.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

Solcool2 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:04 pm
Gunner Davis
I JUST SPAT OUT MY DRINK LMAO HONESTLY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "Gunner Cooter Ray Yee Haw Clemson Marlar"
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Xoxjulie21xox
Learner
Learner

Post by Xoxjulie21xox »

Did she say her due dates July 5th or 7th? Either way I highly doubt she’ll be able to schedule a C section on July 4th since it’s before her due date. I was scheduled to be induced a week after my due date but my little girl came 3 days after the due date.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

She wants to get him out so she can drink that beer she posted an IG story about. I wouldn't put it past her to sneak one in now and justify it with "well he's full term now so it shouldn't matter"

I don't understand drinking tea and trying to induce labor. It's going to happen when it's time, why not enjoy the last few days of not having to get up 15 times to feed and change him? I hope she is late, I'm sure she'll be frustrated by not having a July 4th baby. But you're all right, she'll probably schedule a c section if nothing is happening. And she'll claim she has complications or something and the doctor strongly suggested it. It's so strange how she focuses on the weirdest shit. Who cares when his birthdate is? And literally no one cares what onesie he wears in his first photo. I hope she ruins he special photo shoot outfits.

I can't wait to see her squeezing herself into skinny jeans trying to convince herself she's a size 0 again.

I feel bad saying this but if anyone deserves mastitis and a long labor it's Casey. She has absolutely no clue what she's in for or how difficult it's going to be getting up after 2 hours of sleep. I'm sure Frankenturd will be enthusiastic at first, but once the novelty wears off and he's not getting enough sleep he's going to leave her to do everything.

Post by Guest »

Wouldn’t be surprised if she took the beer to the hospital.

Detox has really been a burden for her.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

In the delivery room photo she’s going to have Cooter in one arm and a beer in the other. Soo trashy. I think it’s hilarious that she thinks tea will put her into labor at 38 weeks :rofl: she’s totally miserable right now. I hope she goes overdue

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”