Continue here...

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by LolaGrace »

So much secondhand embarrassment for her while watching her March Favorites video. Just stop Casey with the horrible music and cringe-worthy dancing. :roll:

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

That thumbnail. Oh God.
XOXO

lapetitebrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by lapetitebrunette »

I seriously hope that nobody takes recommendations from her on anything to do with self-tan....her wrists look SO BAD! I personally have never self-tanned (pale and proud! lol) but that cannot be normal.. just put the tanning lotion down Casey.

Leahisloyal
Talker
Talker

Post by Leahisloyal »

lapetitebrunette wrote:I seriously hope that nobody takes recommendations from her on anything to do with self-tan....her wrists look SO BAD! I personally have never self-tanned (pale and proud! lol) but that cannot be normal.. just put the tanning lotion down Casey.
I self-tan every week and its not normal. I mean once and a while yes it MAY happen barely on one wrist but NOT both and NOT always haha

I think she's re-applying way too often without exfoliating the 'old tan' off. Or she's just doing a really sloppy job, in which case I would not be surprised.

courtneyren
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by courtneyren »

I had to create an account just to talk about this toad. I have watched her since the beginning and she has changed so much you cant even tell its the same girl anymore. I CANNOT stand the singing at the end of her favorite videos i mean what is she trying to do? Serenade us? She just seems so FAKE now it makes me want to barf!!!! Also is it just me or has she packed on a little weight?

MadisonCate
Learner
Learner

Post by MadisonCate »

Did she really say "one of my managers"...bitch please, you sit in your house and film yourself putting on makeup.

CremeCup19
Learner
Learner

Post by CremeCup19 »

courtneyren wrote:I had to create an account just to talk about this toad. I have watched her since the beginning and she has changed so much you cant even tell its the same girl anymore. I CANNOT stand the singing at the end of her favorite videos i mean what is she trying to do? Serenade us? She just seems so FAKE now it makes me want to barf!!!! Also is it just me or has she packed on a little weight?
Yes to everything you said!! I'm still subscribed to her channel and will watch her videos on occasion. Lately, I can barely sit through them because of how annoying she has become.. and the singing and dancing, OMG so annoying! She definitely put on some weight, you can tell by her face.

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

I couldn't believe what I was seeing when she said "And last..." about a product, and then there were still 5 mins left in the video. Girl bye

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

CremeCup19 wrote:
courtneyren wrote:I had to create an account just to talk about this toad. I have watched her since the beginning and she has changed so much you cant even tell its the same girl anymore. I CANNOT stand the singing at the end of her favorite videos i mean what is she trying to do? Serenade us? She just seems so FAKE now it makes me want to barf!!!! Also is it just me or has she packed on a little weight?
Yes to everything you said!! I'm still subscribed to her channel and will watch her videos on occasion. Lately, I can barely sit through them because of how annoying she has become.. and the singing and dancing, OMG so annoying! She definitely put on some weight, you can tell by her face.
haha - do you think she put that pic in her newest thumbnails because of these comments? :lol:

lapetitebrunette
Learner
Learner

Post by lapetitebrunette »

I mean the girl looks great, but I definitely think she has put on a little weight.. did you see her bootay? Has it always been so like round, and out there? (<<I hope ya'll get that reference lol)

Leahisloyal
Talker
Talker

Post by Leahisloyal »

Did she get her ass done? For real, it looks huge and perfect haha

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

I noticed the curvy booty now and she said she's been working out. On her IG she commented something about ppl asking why her legs look weird and she said she works them out. They are definitely toned, but that's why ppl are saying it looks weird because she is going ham on the lega and glutes but not doing much to the rest of her body i.e. her arms, back, abs etc. Only her legs are toned so it throws your eyes off. It's like the guy who over works his upper body, has huge guns, big chest and scrawny chicken legs lol. You gotta workout the rest of your body boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brac_angel88
Talker
Talker

Post by brac_angel88 »

And yes, you can build and as out of nothing in the gym because the glutes are muscles (I know I'm not a trainer lol). Check out IG pages like katyhearnfit and caitlinrice etc. that's great Casey is training her lower body but if she doesn't pay attention to her upper body she's gonna have a muffin top.

Now can we get back to the topic of her and Amanda falling out... I wonder what happened??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

courtneyren
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by courtneyren »

Just watched her latest video and seriously bitch why do you need all that stuff you go NO WHERE! Your ass is just as fake as your lips, i def think she did something to it, that is not all from working out, granted im not a fitness expert. Also what was with her clapping her hands while she was watching the youtube video?! Seriously that was as fake as the ass and lips. What is this about a falling out? I hadnt heard about the toad having a falling out with Amanda?

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

What happened with Casey and Amanda?

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

Her body shape is weird to me. I think it's because she has no hips. Her style is awful too.

However, kudos to her because that's one a nice house. Had no idea she was making bank like that. But I always wonder about these girls who buy houses with their YT money... on one hand it's good to see someone not wasting their earnings on some trendy Celine bag but on the other hand...what happens when YT is over? The train has gotta stop somewhere. How will they be able to maintain a house and all the bills that come along with it after this is done? Especially when 90% of them have quit school/jobs just to make videos?

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

her body is odd because she has a very square torso/lower body she has no hips but she has very toned legs and a huge ass. shes like spongebob very blockish

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

karamel wrote:her body is odd because she has a very square torso/lower body she has no hips but she has very toned legs and a huge ass. shes like spongebob very blockish
i agree.

izzy
Learner
Learner

Post by izzy »

I went to the NastyGal website because I really liked the booties she wore in that video and those damn things are $295!!! She's like Jaclyn Hill but instead of designer purses it's stupid expensive shoes. :roll:

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”