Post by lmmomSD »

I like the "Turning another Paige" one.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley- When Tofu Jumps the Shark Part 15

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The last two made me choke on my soda... I vote for either of those.

Mark
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Mark »

jroda wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 am
In the Nick of Time: staying afloat is an oar deal
That one has my vote. :tu:

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Bratayley Makes History: Who cares if we're accurate as long as we look good!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

If anyone is interested and good with numbers, Shelby Church did a video on Adsense revenue for YouTube videos. If anyone is curious and wants to crunch numbers based on her information. My guess is they could be making ~$6,000 per week with just their weekly vlogs even with their low numbers.

*** her video is based on 1,000,000 views. Their videos are 20+ minutes long with 2 mid video ads but hardly ever break 1,000,000 views anymore. Though this doesn’t include past vlogs and those ad revenue. She said roughly speaking a family friendly video over 10 minutes with 1,000,000+ views could make $3,000-4,000. So I included another 2 grand for past vlog revenue as well. Shelby’s ad revenue was all over the place and some videos with high views made less than $1,000. Have the LeBlanc’s done anymore brand deals? That’s probably where they get most of their money.

rosieposie16
Learner
Learner

Post by rosieposie16 »

jroda wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:31 am

In the Nick of Time: staying afloat is an oar deal
That's just beautiful
"So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

jroda
Learner
Learner

Post by jroda »

Weekend at B____'s https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098627/

Who Says Nothing is Impossible? We Do Nothing Every Day!

Milking the Shake Shack

Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel for Ideas (<_< me)

jroda
Learner
Learner

Post by jroda »

dangit we can't delete our posts, can we?

those sounded better in my head last night :?

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:07 pm
If anyone is interested and good with numbers, Shelby Church did a video on Adsense revenue for YouTube videos. If anyone is curious and wants to crunch numbers based on her information. My guess is they could be making ~$6,000 per week with just their weekly vlogs even with their low numbers.

*** her video is based on 1,000,000 views. Their videos are 20+ minutes long with 2 mid video ads but hardly ever break 1,000,000 views anymore. Though this doesn’t include past vlogs and those ad revenue. She said roughly speaking a family friendly video over 10 minutes with 1,000,000+ views could make $3,000-4,000. So I included another 2 grand for past vlog revenue as well. Shelby’s ad revenue was all over the place and some videos with high views made less than $1,000. Have the LeBlanc’s done anymore brand deals? That’s probably where they get most of their money.
It also seems like a lot of effort is being put into Annie and Hayley's personal channels. The weekly's don't do well enough so they've ramped up the other channels. The degree to which the videos are produced is insane. It's scripted, they use professional lighting, tripods etc. They have obviously hired people to do it. The sad part is that it really isn't Hayley's own content. I'm sure she has some voice in the kind of videos she wants to make, but it's pretty clear that she's not doing the work or probably the brainstorming either. If Hayley had a drive and desire and passion to make videos I would be all for it, but hiring all these people to script and film and edit takes all of the creativity out of it. I think at this point Hayley and Annie both know that their fame from Bratayley is an obligation, a job in a sense (although I hate that word for kids), and they will continue to create videos because people want to see them, not because it is a fun hobby. There's also the idea that both of them know they wouldn't be relevant or popular anymore if they stopped creating videos, posting social media content etc. Of course this is probably something pushed into their brains by Katie and Billy, who clearly rely on the internet for their income. Less so Hayley, I don't think she cares either way, but I'd be very surprised if Annie hasn't had an internal conversation with herself about what would happen if she just decided to stop everything.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I don’t understand why they are paying people to come in and film and edit the personal channel. I was just watching Hayley’s video calling her fans. Their videos have no substantial content to them. Calling your fans takes the same amount of thought effort as a Q&A. It’s relying solely on your fan base to provide content for you. Same with what is on my iPhone. A classic video that takes little to no preparation or thought. As was Annie’s skincare routine. Then you have the Paige series of videos. All of which relied on Paige to carry out the content for your videos.

I would think it costs a few hundred dollars to pay people to come in and film these videos. And those videos feel like segments you see on Disney channel when the real show is on “break.” It has no real touch of Hayley or Annie. I think the wholesome vibe of a solo project from setting up the camera, filming and editing is what set YouTube apart and what made it more popular than even Netflix. But with the professionalism, you don’t really feel out who Hayley is. Not too mention the videos that they have been filming have no meat to them whatsoever.

But imagine being in a job that never goes away. If you aren’t filming for your personal channel, mommy is shoving a camera in your face. Being in that family is number one her job and she always has to be her character. Maybe with weekly vlogs, she gets more privacy than she did before. But still, it’s hard to imagine that your parents view you as a paycheck and not a person. And you can try and dice that however you want to justify them doing this, but at the end of the day those girls are trained monkeys.

I am sure on more than one occasion, Annie has thought, I am the breadwinner, I am the one they want. If I end it, I end everything. Even though she’s about as entertaining as a slice of white bread, she is the star. But I am sure she likes the money. Why do you think she has that apartment? They didn’t NEED to buy a house with an in-law suite. Their family never comes to visit and even less now that they are in LA. Except for Paige but she’s obsessed with the vanity of LA. Annie wanted her own apartment to feel like more of an adult. Not even Kenzie has an apartment room in her LA home. Katie knows absolutely that without Annie they would have lost their channel 4 years ago when Caleb passed away. They didn’t need that big of a house to drive two hours one way in traffic in LA for sets, when they could have moved closer to LA in a smaller less expensive house. But that in-law suite is the closest thing Annie could get to her own apartment at 14. And having a private exit to the pool that she adores?! That was a dream for her. And of course they had to bend for her to get it because she is the money maker. I assume it’s a compromise.

I assume that Annie doesn’t hate this acting and singing stuff THAT much. I do think that if it all ended tomorrow, she won’t fight to get it back. She also won’t more than she has to to improve her skills. So when Brat is done with her, she will be out there with some incredible talent fighting for attention that she no longer has. She would be stupid to say she doesn’t wanna do this anymore. But I think that weekly vlogging while being a way to cover up whatever shenanigans is going on with Billy and Katie, it’s also giving Annie and Hayley a bit more privacy. Annie seems to not like having her privacy invaded now that she is a big girl. But that’s the price she has to pay for being the one everyone wants. She seems like the can’t take the heat but can’t get out of the kitchen type. Cause if she left the kitchen, their livelihood is gone.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Annie is filming a calling my fans video now too. Cause what one does the other must do as well. I wonder how much longer these girls are gonna hold onto fame. They are getting so incredibly boring.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

.......meow.......

Return to “Bratayley”