Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Tialaila05 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:35 pm

She's going to be the mother who doesn't want her kid to take soccer practice because she won't want to drive her there once a week
Worse she'll be that mom that doesn't want her kid to do soccer practice because it's not girly enough. God help her if her kid has a identity she doesn't want her to have.

She'll be the mom that doesn't want her daughter to do soccer practice because it's not girly enough but use not wanting to drive her there once a week or some other random thing as an excuse

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:28 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:35 pm

She's going to be the mother who doesn't want her kid to take soccer practice because she won't want to drive her there once a week
Worse she'll be that mom that doesn't want her kid to do soccer practice because it's not girly enough. God help her if her kid has a identity she doesn't want her to have.
She'll be the mom that doesn't want her daughter to do soccer practice because it's not girly enough but use not wanting to drive her there once a week or some other random thing as an excuse
[/quote]
Hmm that excuse reminds me of somebody

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:11 pm
jodietheauthor2 wrote:I thought the next title was going to be "Bratayley: The Tofu of People" lol
I thought so too. I like that one.

I do agree that a lot of people (Annie stans, mostly) discount Hayley's relationship with Caleb and her grief. In the old vlogs, especially the ones the last year before he died, he was often piggybacking her or carrying her. My daughter was watching some old vlogs a couple of days ago, when they were at some creator event at Disney World, and when they were flying, she was sitting next to Caleb. She may have been younger than Annie, but she lost a beloved big brother too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I know it was gonna be. But I feel like the forum needs a happier Hayley thread topic. Obviously the family is as fake as tofu chicken. I've only been watching snippets of weekly vlogs. But the more I see edits of happy Annie and sad Hayley, I wanna do something happier for her.
.......meow.......

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:50 pm
And you don't buy a three year old green broke pony for someone who has ridden maybe 3 times in her life, just because she is the right color.
That purchase was a huge mistake on so many levels! Billy didn't even know that horses shouldn't be ridden that young. I mean, I _almost_ get rewarding the girls for reaching the subscriber milestone, because people wouldn't watch videos with just Billy and Katie. The kids (and now the girls) are the reason they have millions of subscribers. But buying a horse, and that particular one, was just a bad move.

omg im so glad you get what i'm saying since you're in the horse world! If billy had done any research he would've gotten annie a seasoned pony from a reputable barn with some kind of show program instead of a random backyard pony he found for cheap, probably online. I'd bet Luna is sold already despite them being able to ship her to LA...they definitely have the money to board her somewhere there.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:30 pm
lmmomSD wrote:
And you don't buy a three year old green broke pony for someone who has ridden maybe 3 times in her life, just because she is the right color.
That purchase was a huge mistake on so many levels! Billy didn't even know that horses shouldn't be ridden that young. I mean, I _almost_ get rewarding the girls for reaching the subscriber milestone, because people wouldn't watch videos with just Billy and Katie. The kids (and now the girls) are the reason they have millions of subscribers. But buying a horse, and that particular one, was just a bad move.

Here’s my take on the horse issue. Annie wanted a horse. Her dream is like someone’s dream car. And Billy is used to swiping the credit card or signing the check and having whatever he or the kids want right there. No questions asked.

I imagine horse buying is a lot like car buying. Someone who has no idea about cars might see their dream car, mine is an Audi Q5 for example. That’s a $55,000 car at its base model. My dream is all black (i live in Florida so imagine me dying in that car). In and out. I might go to my local Audi dealership and find that car and if I had Billy’s money. I would hands down but it right there. I may not take into consideration, gas mileage, part repair costs, etc.

That pony was her dream horse. That was her Audi Q5. Daddy slapped the check in the sellers hand and off he went to buy balloon’s. It didn’t matter that the horse wasn’t a sensible horse for her. That was what she wanted. Until it became a hazard for her to ride that horse. There s an impulsiveness to this family. Annie wants it, slap the credit card and own it. I mean remember when Annie bought an $80 backpack cause it was trendy and then never touched it? I’m not sure I’ve seen it since she posted it on her Instagram. She has an impulse buy quality to her. No one did their research outside of buying a horses for dummies book. That I’m sure Annie read every page of (nods sarcastically).

Annie needed that horse, they hit 4 million and that was the deal. The deal wasn’t to get a horse that was sensible for her even if it wasn’t her dream horse. And that’s why the horse didn’t last. It was unfortunate that the horse has to suffer in the process.
Last edited by youtube_obsessed843 on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Here’s my take on the horse issue. Annie wanted a horse. Her dream is like someone’s dream car. And Billy is used to swiping the credit card or signing the check and having whatever he or the kids want right there. No questions asked.

I imagine horse buying is a lot like car buying. Someone who has no idea about cars might see their dream car, mine is an Audi Q5 for example. That’s a $55,000 car at its base model. My dream is all black (i live in Florida so imagine me dying in that car). In and out. I might go to my local Audi dealership and find that car and if I had Billy’s money. I would hands down but it right there. I may not take into consideration, gas mileage, part repair costs, etc.

That pony was her dream horse. That was her Audi Q5. Daddy slapped the check in the sellers hand and off he went to buy balloon’s. It didn’t matter that the horse wasn’t a sensible horse for her. That was what she wanted. Until it became a hazard for her to ride that horse. There s an impulsiveness to this family. Annie wants it, slap the credit card and own it. I mean remember when Annie bought an $80 backpack cause it was trendy and then never touched it? I’m not sure I’ve seen it since she posted it on her Instagram. She has an impulse buy quality to her. No one did their research outside of buying a horses for dummies book. That I’m sure Annie read every page of (nods sarcastically).

Annie needed that horse, they hit 4 million and that was the deal. The deal wasn’t to get a horse that was sensible for her even if it wasn’t her dream horse. And that’s why the horse didn’t last. It was unfortunate that the horse has to suffer in the process.
Okay this is 100% correct on every level. horses at the grand prix level can cost well over half a million dollars up to even over a million. for the general consumer it is exactly like car buying. the point i was trying to make was that billy has all the finances needed to buy a fancy show pony that isn't going to be spooky and buck Annie off. the decision to buy a paint colored pony with the idea of training it, riding it and it becoming annie's consistent ride was just unrealistic from the start. it takes years to train a good pony like that with catch riders and a trainers eye. even if the pony comes to you saddle broken, with no jumping experience, you really have no idea how the animal will react. annie started riding at 12/13? which makes it incredibly hard to believe that she could canter and jump a green pony with the lessons shes had on/off camera. billy was in over his head and i dont think he did any research. if he had, he'd know that he should've marched himself, his daughter and his money to heritage farm. my guess is that Luna is either sold already or turned out in the field for good.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

youtube_obsessed843 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

omg im so glad you get what i'm saying since you're in the horse world! If billy had done any research he would've gotten annie a seasoned pony from a reputable barn with some kind of show program instead of a random backyard pony he found for cheap, probably online. I'd bet Luna is sold already despite them being able to ship her to LA...they definitely have the money to board her somewhere there.
Did you watch any of the videos of Annie's lessons?
Her little stans would comment about how much she was improving, as she slouched holding on to the pommel, and trotted around on a lunge line.
I think she got thrown ass over teakettle at some point, and wouldn't get back on...
Bottom line, Annie wanted a black and white pony, and Billy got her one, because Annie gets what Annie wants. Even Amanda's mom said "You're crazy!" when Billy said he wanted to buy Luna. But she wasn't about to turn down the $$. I think she really did Annie a disservice. She knew exactly what she was doing selling Luna to Billy.
She got to get paid for Luna, get paid for boarding her, and get paid for "training" Luna and paid for cheering Annie on and not really teaching her much.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 pm
lmmomSD wrote:

Her little stans would comment about how much she was improving, as she slouched holding on to the pommel, and trotted around on a lunge line.a
I think she got thrown ass over teakettle at some point, and wouldn't get back on...
Bottom line, Annie wanted a black and white pony, and Billy got her one, because Annie gets what Annie wants. Even Amanda's mom said "You're crazy!" when Billy said he wanted to buy Luna. But she wasn't about to turn down the $$. I think she really did Annie a disservice. She knew exactly what she was doing selling Luna to Billy.
She got to get paid for Luna, get paid for boarding her, and get paid for "training" Luna and paid for cheering Annie on and not really teaching her much.
i've watched all of them i think! do you ride english or western or dressage etc? her position is horrible and she literally has to be taken out of the barn on a lead line. not to mention there are very view people who mount inside the barn... its borderline dangerous. annie looks so awkward, her hands are literally in her crotch and she wears her hair down under her helmet. if she had any commitment to riding she would know that's totally unacceptable. i think billy was definitely scammed simply because he didnt know the difference he doesnt know the business. i think the main problem was that there were no realistic goals set. what is annie working towards exactly? riding? an emmy for brat? i just dont get it

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 pm
lmmomSD wrote:

Her little stans would comment about how much she was improving, as she slouched holding on to the pommel, and trotted around on a lunge line.a
i've watched all of them i think! do you ride english or western or dressage etc? her position is horrible and she literally has to be taken out of the barn on a lead line. not to mention there are very view people who mount inside the barn... its borderline dangerous. annie looks so awkward, her hands are literally in her crotch and she wears her hair down under her helmet. if she had any commitment to riding she would know that's totally unacceptable. i think billy was definitely scammed simply because he didnt know the difference he doesnt know the business. i think the main problem was that there were no realistic goals set. what is annie working towards exactly? riding? an emmy for brat? i just dont get it
I sent you a DM.
Let me know if it came through-- it seemed like it glitched.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TheLoneStranger wrote:Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm!
I like that. Especially since Katie used "Hurricane Hayley" as a vlog title with a definite negative connotation once..

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:33 am
Hurricane Hayley: Gonna Take the World by Storm!
I love that one.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Okay this is 100% correct on every level. horses at the grand prix level can cost well over half a million dollars up to even over a million. for the general consumer it is exactly like car buying. the point i was trying to make was that billy has all the finances needed to buy a fancy show pony that isn't going to be spooky and buck Annie off. the decision to buy a paint colored pony with the idea of training it, riding it and it becoming annie's consistent ride was just unrealistic from the start. it takes years to train a good pony like that with catch riders and a trainers eye. even if the pony comes to you saddle broken, with no jumping experience, you really have no idea how the animal will react. annie started riding at 12/13? which makes it incredibly hard to believe that she could canter and jump a green pony with the lessons shes had on/off camera. billy was in over his head and i dont think he did any research. if he had, he'd know that he should've marched himself, his daughter and his money to heritage farm. my guess is that Luna is either sold already or turned out in the field for good.
I wonder if the lady who sold Luna was more interested in cashing the check than she was in the actual horse. Because she made a comment about the green horse green rider being a bad thing and Billy was completely oblivious. Like I would think a reasonable horse owner/seller would refuse to sell an untrained horse to an untrained rider. And it wasn’t like Billy lies and said she wouldn’t ride it cause they gave Annie lessons.

I really believe it was a matter of I only want this type of horse or no horse at all and Luna was the only “that horse” in Maryland... I just don’t think someone who is legit in anything horse related would refuse to sell someone a pony like that to someone like Annie. Friend or not, you have to look out for the well being of the horse and the rider. But she seemed to want the several grand that Billy probably shelled out for that horse. I mean that probably set them for a whole year if the horse was 50 grand. I don’t actually know the going rate of a pony like Luna. But I had a friend in high school who loved horses and she told me they cost several thousands of dollars.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

.......meow.......

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

There's a picture circulating around that annie put on her story of annie Riley hayley and this other girl. Everybody's captioning it 'Avis main girl and his side chick guess which is which' or .'ohhh Avis shaking in his boots right now. Or a more funny one 'Avi is probably dying at home. The kids 13 for God's sake

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I wonder if the lady who sold Luna was more interested in cashing the check than she was in the actual horse. Because she made a comment about the green horse green rider being a bad thing and Billy was completely oblivious. Like I would think a reasonable horse owner/seller would refuse to sell an untrained horse to an untrained rider. And it wasn’t like Billy lies and said she wouldn’t ride it cause they gave Annie lessons.

I really believe it was a matter of I only want this type of horse or no horse at all and Luna was the only “that horse” in Maryland... I just don’t think someone who is legit in anything horse related would refuse to sell someone a pony like that to someone like Annie. Friend or not, you have to look out for the well being of the horse and the rider. But she seemed to want the several grand that Billy probably shelled out for that horse. I mean that probably set them for a whole year if the horse was 50 grand. I don’t actually know the going rate of a pony like Luna. But I had a friend in high school who loved horses and she told me they cost several thousands of dollars.
I seriously doubt Luna was $50 grand. A Dutch Warmblood, yes. A little green pinto pony? No.
I think Amanda's mom saw dollar signs. Luna was at her barn. She knew it was a bad idea. Yet she got to board Luna, train her, and give Annie "lessons" (read ride her around on a lunge line and say "You're doing great!").

Return to “Bratayley”