Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Rissa9416
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Annie LePaycheck Hayley LeWho?? Pt 12

Post by Rissa9416 »

I think Annie and Hayley would do well with cheer. They have enough background. You can enjoy cheer as a tween or teen without being on an elite team or a travel team. Unfortunately it won’t pay the bills. It’s sad if they can’t pursue certain hobbies or just try stuff out because it won’t make their parents enough money to pay the bills.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Do we know if Hayley went back to school? I don't follow their social medias so without the YT vids I'm out of the loop.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I haven’t seen anything. Hayley doesn’t usually post that kind of stuff (that I’m aware of). Usually it’s just promo for Brat stuff or other projects. Although I missed the incident, so who knows. But I haven’t seen anything. We probably won’t know until Friday.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Any bets on what will be delivered in the vlog on Friday? I am torn between:

* A quick few minutes of random footage with an excuse
* An attempt to film key scenes with Billy and Katie to try and quell rumors
* 30 minutes of mostly sad, rambling clips, that confirm everyones' suspicions

As much as I want to see (and dissect) what happened this past week, I kind of hope the kids get a true break to process whatever is going on at home. Regardless of what Billy and Katie are going through, I think it is pretty low to make the kids deliver the "state of the family addresses" to their public.....

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I was thinking more like short clips of the girls doing random stuff, Annie making excuses for her hair and getting her nails done. I saw on Instagram she got her nails done so I assume that will be in there.

I suspect their will be less “i’m doing school,” “it’s blah blah blah time” etc. I think with the vlogs being a full week of material they will only film the highlights of the day and not the boring mundane stuff since they don’t have to fill the entire day anymore. So I guess it will only be highlights of the day.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

TheLoneStranger wrote:Any bets on what will be delivered in the vlog on Friday? I am torn between:

* A quick few minutes of random footage with an excuse
* An attempt to film key scenes with Billy and Katie to try and quell rumors
* 30 minutes of mostly sad, rambling clips, that confirm everyones' suspicions

As much as I want to see (and dissect) what happened this past week, I kind of hope the kids get a true break to process whatever is going on at home. Regardless of what Billy and Katie are going through, I think it is pretty low to make the kids deliver the "state of the family addresses" to their public.....
I’ve seen this getting reposted a lot so I assume it’s new. Annie looks really happy here. I hope she is enjoying her new freedom to hang out without her mom.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That is new cause it’s tagged with Anna Cathart and lilia Buckingham...

Wasn’t Lilia Maddie’s bff? Now Annie is stealing friends from Maddie? Interesting.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:That is new cause it’s tagged with Anna Cathart and lilia Buckingham...

Wasn’t Lilia Maddie’s bff? Now Annie is stealing friends from Maddie? Interesting.
I have no who either of them are, but it looks like they are Brat kids also? Probably why they are hanging out. I guess the CG friends are old news. Either way it’s nice to see Annie looking happy for a change.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

Apparently they are filming a new brat movie together so it doesn't seem to be a super organic friendship.
That girl Lilia has a million followers on Instagram simply for being Maddie's friend. She doesn't dance, sing, didn't act before Brat, nothing. Literally zero talent beyond being someone's friend. I just don't get it.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Ddddd12345 wrote:Apparently they are filming a new brat movie together so it doesn't seem to be a super organic friendship.
That girl Lilia has a million followers on Instagram simply for being Maddie's friend. She doesn't dance, sing, didn't act before Brat, nothing. Literally zero talent beyond being someone's friend. I just don't get it.
I guess that’s what these posts about “clout” mean? Have any of these kids/teens made a transition from social media “influencer” to legitimate actor or singer? Seems like the ones who got “famous” on Social media are still only famous online and not being taken seriously anywhere else.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:
Ddddd12345 wrote:Apparently they are filming a new brat movie together so it doesn't seem to be a super organic friendship.
I guess that’s what these posts about “clout” mean? Have any of these kids/teens made a transition from social media “influencer” to legitimate actor or singer? Seems like the ones who got “famous” on Social media are still only famous on the online and not being taken seriously anywhere else.
Other than Tiger Beat magazine, no one is breaking out in any rea stardom. And when I say real stardom, I mean adults and young adults who have no kids would know their name. Most people would know who Maddie is but maybe not off the bat. If you said that girl on dance moms who was in all those Sia videos and then they might be like oh yeah that girl. But any of these kids with millions of followers who are famous on the internet are only famous on the internet. And I think like Disney and Nickelodeon, it will be hard to break out of the internet, especially because most of those kids have very little talent in acting or singing.

I think kids like Maisy Stella who broke into Hollywood on a national television prime time show will find themselves ahead of the game. Which is why I think Kenzie will always have a leg up over Annie simply because that connection she has with Maisy will put her ahead of anything Billay can try and do to promote Annie. I don’t think she has any real connections outside of the internet.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Annie got her fame by simply existing and not running screaming from her mother's camera. The ability to maintain a friendship is sadly the better skill I think. Although, I find both situations perplexing. I guess that is just how the modern era of fame via social media works unfortunately....

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

Lilia used to dance, I'm not sure if she's kept up with her training or not, and according to her IMDb profile had a tiny part in Modern Family in 2012.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

That’s a nice message but I can’t help but wonder if she actually believes that or just finds it ~~ trendy ~~

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Changeofheart wrote:That’s a nice message but I can’t help but wonder if she actually believes that or just finds it ~~ trendy ~~
Does she even know what some of those things are?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Changeofheart wrote:That’s a nice message but I can’t help but wonder if she actually believes that or just finds it ~~ trendy ~~
It’s a popular shirt and it’s from urban outfitters. So regardless of if she believes those things, it doesn’t matter. All that matters is that it’s trendy and from UO. I’m pretty sure that’s the only store she shops at besides Brandy Melville.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

RYH still sells Annie’s gel, did they make amends, last I heard it was on clearance?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:RYH still sells Annie’s gel, did they make amends, last I heard it was on clearance?
It looks like it’s still on clearance. How long has it been? The kids love to watch Annie and make edits of her, but I’m not sure her popularity transfers into product sales. Seems like her gel, bracelets, and merch have been overhyped.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

My daughter is forcing me to watch AGNJ. It's still so bad...
The lumberjack hat has still got to go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Gotta say, even if by chance she doesn't quite understand what that shirt means, many kids probably do. Good on her for spreading that message.

Return to “Bratayley”