Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 11)

mzkitteh

Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 11)

Post by mzkitteh »

Thread credit goes to AlexVause!

Continue on here as Bratayley becomes even more LA than ever before! Celebrate that $$$$$$$ life.
.......meow.......

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Annie LeBling keeps the cash rollin' in (Pt 1

Post by keliza »

Annie gets rid of more clothes every six months than I had my entire adolescence. And I grew much more than Annie will. Maybe if they didn't buy so much crap to wear once or twice they wouldn't have to spend all day sorting it out.

Katie complains about the apartment being so small...true is isn't big for a family of four, but it is also their second home. It is just full of clothes and makeup. Cry me a river.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

There's a clip going around of Chicken Girls, with Annie saying that "Attaway" is doing Romeo and Juliet. And _of course_, Annie is Juliet. The Bard is spinning in his grave.
I still don't understand why they think she can pass as a high schooler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I can't bring myself to watch the LA vlogs. But I do follow Annie on Snapchat. I love how she didn't post a single snap while they were back in MD. But now that they are in LA now, she is snapping. The Annie I saw in the MD vlogs looked genuinely happy. The vlogs felt like back in the day. Until they were getting ready to go back to LA. Now seeing her snaps, she's back to being the typical wannabe LA girl.
.......meow.......

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

lmmomSD wrote:I still don't understand why they think she can pass as a high schooler.
The simple answer is they don't. my theory is Annie's character was written in, the actual main focus was supposed to be Brooke's character and her love interest which is why the first few episodes Annie's character barely shows up, but when Billy brought Annie up to Brat they just decided to take advantage of her popularity and boost the views by giving her a character. It's also why the second season and the movie focuses way more on her than the first season did.

Post by Guest »

Taking the dogs to Louisiana seems to have come out of left field. Right before they left for MD, Katie told Riley the dogs would be coming to LA "soon". Unless Sydnastical's family unexpectedly told them they can't keep the dogs at their house anymore and they had to scramble to find a place for them to live. I feel bad for Billy's mom. She is already responsible for Aiden and maybe even the other cousin, Johanna, plus she has her own dog. Piper and Winnie get into actual dogfights, so that will be a great time for Nonnie getting in the middle of those.

Katie said they will be able to visit the dogs when they visit Nonnie which makes no sense since the only time I remember the Leblancs ever visiting Nonnie was soon after Caleb died. Maybe the goal now is to get a house in Louisiana since that is where their support group is (Nonnie, Paige, and now the dogs). With Annie's new bracelet, they're probably trying to come up with other ways to make money so Annie can get out of acting and singing, neither of which she apparently ever wanted to do. She doesn't seem that interested in the bracelets either, but they can hire people to run the business and other than having her name slapped on it and posing for photos, Annie doesn't really need to be involved much. They just seem like such lost souls these days.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

GspGrl6666 wrote:Taking the dogs to Louisiana seems to have come out of left field. Right before they left for MD, Katie told Riley the dogs would be coming to LA "soon". Unless Sydnastical's family unexpectedly told them they can't keep the dogs at their house anymore and they had to scramble to find a place for them to live. I feel bad for Billy's mom. She is already responsible for Aiden and maybe even the other cousin, Johanna, plus she has her own dog. Piper and Winnie get into actual dogfights, so that will be a great time for Nonnie getting in the middle of those.

Katie said they will be able to visit the dogs when they visit Nonnie which makes no sense since the only time I remember the Leblancs ever visiting Nonnie was soon after Caleb died. Maybe the goal now is to get a house in Louisiana since that is where their support group is (Nonnie, Paige, and now the dogs). With Annie's new bracelet, they're probably trying to come up with other ways to make money so Annie can get out of acting and singing, neither of which she apparently ever wanted to do. She doesn't seem that interested in the bracelets either, but they can hire people to run the business and other than having her name slapped on it and posing for photos, Annie doesn't really need to be involved much. They just seem like such lost souls these days.

Buying a house in Louisiana would make sense to be honest. They don't have any ties to Md. anymore. I seem to remember hearing either Katie or Billy say something about "IF they get a house in LA." Seems like buying a house wouldn't be a problem for them. So maybe they are re-thinking the whole LA thing. But they have obligations to fulfill.
.......meow.......

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I wonder how well brat is doing as a company. Someone posted that video of drew Goodman? ( I hope I spelled that right. )

There was a comment from someone claiming to work for brat and they did sound believable. They mentioned people having to wait a long time to receive payment from them. I can’t imagine they are profiting much after they pay the actors, crew, writers, etc.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

GspGrl6666 wrote:Taking the dogs to Louisiana seems to have come out of left field. Right before they left for MD, Katie told Riley the dogs would be coming to LA "soon". Unless Sydnastical's family unexpectedly told them they can't keep the dogs at their house anymore and they had to scramble to find a place for them to live. I feel bad for Billy's mom. She is already responsible for Aiden and maybe even the other cousin, Johanna, plus she has her own dog. Piper and Winnie get into actual dogfights, so that will be a great time for Nonnie getting in the middle of those.

That what I was thinking. I feel really bad for Nonnie. She already has her hands full, and they are dumping three untrained, not very well housebroken dogs on her. She deserves better. And they don't generally visit Nonnie. She brings Aiden to visit them.
It makes sense for them to move to Louisiana, but I bet Katie would be miserable there unless they lived near enough to a large city to have big malls and get food delivered.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oh-- and Katie filmed Hayley in her TOWEL. Idiot.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

chloesweb85 wrote:I wonder how well brat is doing as a company. Someone posted that video of drew Goodman? ( I hope I spelled that right. )

There was a comment from someone claiming to work for brat and they did sound believable. They mentioned people having to wait a long time to receive payment from them. I can’t imagine they are profiting much after they pay the actors, crew, writers, etc.
They're definitely not making enough from just the Youtube videos to fund the company but in July they raised $30 million in funding from some investment companies. That makes $42.5 million that they've raised in just 2 years so believe me, Brat isn't struggling. If they aren't paying their crew, it's not because they don't have money.

Edit: just saw the comment you're talking about (or at least a comment from someone claiming to work on Chicken Girls) and the person called the kids working on the show nightmares with big heads and the whole thing a pretty big mess. Yeah, I totally believe it!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

My question about them buying a house in Louisiana, is really what are they gonna do there? Their first and foremost important thing isn’t the well being or what is right for their kids but what will they film? Before there was the excitement of a different lifestyle of Annie at gymnastics vs a normal kid going to school and their lives were still somewhat relatable. Then the girls quit gym and and they had nothing. With Hayley in school all day and Annie at gym they had literally no content. Then they moved to LA And began this flashy “don’t you wish you were us” lifestyle with the girls being little celebrities. So if they move to LA from LA (see what i did there) they will go from this idealistic celebrity lifestyle to what? Going to a regular school and being normal kids? Annie wouldn’t be caught dead. I am sure in the long run she would like the less pressure being put on her, but that would mean the flashy lifestyle that makes kids “wish they were her” would be gone and we all know she needs the reassurance from tweens that she is something special. So what will they do in Louisiana that will offer good content and make up for leaving the most idealistic dream life? Especially since they are now accustomed to that kind of fast paced life of luxury.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I have a feeling no matter where they buy a house, they won't be in it much anyway. I can't remember which vlog, but it was a recent one. Annie was making a bucket list of places to travel. A part of me thinks maybe they are going to finish the LA obligations and then do a lot of traveling. It'll be yet another way for them to never have to sit down long enough to face reality. And it would probably bring in some views as well.
.......meow.......

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

mzkitteh wrote:I have a feeling no matter where they buy a house, they won't be in it much anyway. I can't remember which vlog, but it was a recent one. Annie was making a bucket list of places to travel. A part of me thinks maybe they are going to finish the LA obligations and then do a lot of traveling. It'll be yet another way for them to never have to sit down long enough to face reality. And it would probably bring in some views as well.
Do you think if they become jet setters with their constantly on the road videos that kids will really be interested in them anymore? I feel like for the most part many of the kids who grew up with this family have not taken too well to the LA vlogs. I see lots of comments about how they hate when they are in LA. So it’s possible many of them don’t even tune in on a regular basis. The ones who obsess over Annie are the ones who see her like a little celebrity and obsess over her career and who she is being shipped with this week and buying all of her Merch and bracelets and songs. I see a lot of kids who will admit that annie isn’t a good singer or actress but they will be the first ones with the laundry list of reasons to excuse Annie’s lack of talent. I just feel like they are neck deep in this life and changing to become jet setters and world travelers and less music being released kids who were invested in this career of hers are gonna become bored with them because now she’s changed for the umpteenth time since they started watching her. I just don’t know how they will get out of the celebrity life they are in into any life and keep their kid viewers happy...

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I do agree about them never settling though. At least settling in LA as little celebrities they can work on Hayley’s career when Annie’s begins to wear off and they can pretend that nothing ever happened. Moving closer to family would be great for the whole family, but it’s a reminder of who is missing and if they want to continue to run. Running home to family will eventually force them to face what they have been running from.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

I didn't watch Annie's travel video, but why would they even want to travel? In the traveling they have done lately, they spend most of their time lying around in hotels, eating at the same chains they eat at at home, and shopping at malls that might as well be the same malls. Not to mention freaking out about airport security and complaining about early wakeups and time changes. Does Annie just want Instagram backgrounds and the cachet of saying she went to this or that country?

I don't see her being interested in trying new foods (Hayley probably would), learning another language (school!), or visiting museums and cultural sites for their own sake rather than for photo ops. They aren't outdoorsy unless it's filmed. If they want to sit on a beach, they never go to the ones they have. I am running out of reasons to travel.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Those bracelets aren't "bling", they're just boring average bracelets. I made one just like that for my daughter.
I don't get the excitement. And the chick at the launch was going on about "how proud we are of Annie". Why? She didn't actually design the bracelets, she didn't make them.
Give me a break.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

Was there any mention of the bracelets before they were announced? I could see them keeping details secret in this case, as that makes business sense, but Annie's post about them "expressing her personal style" makes no sense when she hasn't ever shown interest in making bracelets nor worn anything like those that I can recall. Seems like someone wanted to make money using her as a brand. And I agree that they look like a craft project anyone could put together.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't get the excitement. And the chick at the launch was going on about "how proud we are of Annie".
I'm assuming that was last night's video. if so, I had to FF thru it because it was sooooo narcissistic..... you know, "Look at us!"

Post by Guest »

I don't think there was any mention of the bracelets until the ad campaign was released. You know how they love their secrets. Oddly enough in one of the recent vlogs from MD, Annie was making homemade bracelets from embroidery thread to give to friends, lol. Billy had make a rush trip with Annie to the store to find more embroidery thread. If it had been something Hayley wanted -- like paint -- she would have had to wait for weeks.

Return to “Bratayley”