Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Operation Free Hayley (Part 9)

Post by keliza »

I watch them but I skip through a lot. I usually come home from work and watch while eating a snack just to empty my brain for ten minutes or so. I skim a couple of vlogs and watch clips from the late night shows the day before. Then get back to my life.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

I only watch certain clips if they’re talked about on here or if Luna is in it so I can judge them on their neglecting animals etc

Or when I do night shifts and bored, I might watch it but they literally do the same thing every day so I don’t see the point anymore lmao

thebratpack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thebratpack »

I started watching frequently around the time when Chicken Girls first started filming cause I liked seeing all the behind the scenes stuff and everyone genuinely looked like they were having a good time (or at least faked it). I stopped watching the vlogs completely in April to the point of clicking the "Don't recommend this" button so I don't have Bratayley stuff on my home screen anymore because things went downhill. I lurk in this thread here and there now to follow the train wreck.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

Waves- wrote:Hi I'm new but I've been reading along for a long time. So I was just wondering how many people here actually watch there vlogs?
Also that dancing on the ceiling song is kinda crap. It's so tuneless. I can't even understand a word their saying.
I watched them on and off for a few years, but after they started going to LA and then moved there I stopped watching altogether. I just can't stand the kind of lifestyle they're leading nor the people they surround themselves with. Everyone seems fake and detached from reality. Theirs is like a completely different world from the one I know, and I just don't like it; I find it self-absorbed, superficial and, most of the time, ridiculous. So, I've ended up just watching some parts of the vlogs you mention here and checking their Instagrams once in a while. I really don't like who the LeBlancs have become, and every time I watch their vlogs I can't help but think about how they were before and how much they've changed - clearly not for the better. I'd stop following them completely if I didn't have this strange attachment to them, having followed them for quite so long, and, being completely honest, because I'm still waiting for their decline to come and put them back in their place, hoping they'll regain some of the sense I once thought they had.

thebratpack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thebratpack »

Double posting, but would it be mean if the title of the next thread ended up being something like Bratayley: Going Downhill (Part 10) or Bratayley: Is this the end of Bratayley? (Part 10) or Bratayley: Bully Exposed (Part 10)? Idk just throwing it out there.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

thebratpack wrote:Double posting, but would it be mean if the title of the next thread ended up being something like Bratayley: Going Downhill (Part 10) or Bratayley: Is this the end of Bratayley? (Part 10) or Bratayley: Bully Exposed (Part 10)? Idk just throwing it out there.
Your post has somehow reminded me of the title of a book about the Roman empire that goes well with the idea of them going downhill. Adapted to them, it would be Bratayley: The Decline and Fall of the LeBlancs' Empire (Part 10). It really is mean, and probably too soon for it, but I just had to post it.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

I first came across them way back in the day when they first started vlogging and I have been watching on and off since, I generally watch about two of the vlogs a week, and I usually skim through them.

also surprise, surprise, annie is sick AGAIN, this child always seems to be sick in some way or another and is so lethargic.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

vmars87 wrote:I first came across them way back in the day when they first started vlogging and I have been watching on and off since, I generally watch about two of the vlogs a week, and I usually skim through them.

also surprise, surprise, annie is sick AGAIN, this child always seems to be sick in some way or another and is so lethargic.
My daughter has been watching since way before Caleb passed away. This family has definitely changed for the worse.
We watch a couple of times a week now, but often can't make it through the entire vlog.
I saw the thumbnail today. No way we're watching that. Annie with her hand on her forehead--such drama. That beanbag chair might as well be a fainting couch. And again, I say-- if she is sick, why is she still going out to do fun stuff? Stay home, rest, drink juice. No sleepovers, no parties, and I hate to say it, but no museum either. She's been complaining about being sick all week, but keeps going out and doing things. If she gets her "friends" sick, and I was their parents, I would be pissed. And it's not just being sick. Kids get sick. I get that. It's the whining, like she's _really_ sick, when it's so obvious that she isn't, that I can't handle.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

brattard
Lurker
Lurker

Post by brattard »

remember when they said that Katie and billy were going to take turns taking the girls to set. :rofl: Someone should count days that Billy has taken Hayley to set vs Days that Katie has taken Hayley to set. Is it that Billy doesn't want to be with Annie or Katie doesn't want to be with Hayley? I was so happy they finally went to a museum. Something tells me Katie wouldn't have stayed home if they went shopping.

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

I still watch the new vlogs on the evenings when I get home from work before my husband. If he ever catches me watching it, he'll tease me (nicely) about it because even he knows how ridiculous the LeBlancs are. It gives me something to listen to while I cook supper or take care of housework. As for sitting down and watching it straight through, I haven't been able to do that in about a year and a half. Now, I mostly watch just out of pure fascination of how twisted Katie and Billy are, which ultimately leads to me feeling sorry for the girls. Annie still annoys the heck out of me, though..... haha.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Annie’s song released early

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

brattard wrote:remember when they said that Katie and billy were going to take turns taking the girls to set. :rofl: Someone should count days that Billy has taken Hayley to set vs Days that Katie has taken Hayley to set. Is it that Billy doesn't want to be with Annie or Katie doesn't want to be with Hayley? I was so happy they finally went to a museum. Something tells me Katie wouldn't have stayed home if they went shopping.
Katie can't be bothered to get up early so she is going with the kid with the later call time and that has been mostly Annie. Hello, you pushed your kids into acting and that means getting up early, suck it up buttercup!

Also she is so infatuated with Annie "becoming Jo" like it is a miraculous transformation to put on baggy clothes and take off jewelry. Why is she even wearing several hundred dollars worth of jewelry to set when she just has to take it off? Why is it such sn exciting concept that Annie is not playing herself?

I must say I am interested to see whether she manages to be something other than Annie in baggy clothes. (Would a big t-shirt like that even make sense for 1963? Wasn't that still the button up shirt and sweaters kind of era? Before my time but I would guess even a tomboy would be dressed pretty conservatively and female.)

earthcrosser
Learner
Learner

Post by earthcrosser »

I've watched maybe ten collective minutes. I just really enjoy the gossip for some reason :?

Jacq91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jacq91 »

Not sure if I’ve attached the screen shot properly but they’ve put the Maryland house on the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

TrollDoll wrote:
lilienthal wrote:
keliza wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So there's a clip on IG of Bully doing a "sleeper hold" on Jayden, and of course Katie is laughing and filming, and says "Oh look! Jayden is getting choked! Hahaha!" And Greg steps in and says "Hands off my girl!" Hahaha. So funny. Bully all handsy with Jayden, and Greg who looks 23 calling her "my girl". And the caption on the fan account says "I just knew there was a connection between Jayden and Greg!". He's what, sixteen at least? Their fans are really off the deep end. I seriously doubt that Greg is interested in stick figure Jayden. She and Annie both are cute, and will probably eventually have nice figures if they don't continue eating junk, but they definitely have not developed yet. And boys that age are generally at the mercy of their hormones, and like girls with curves.

Annie: "My voice is soooo scratchy". No, it really isn't. And if you are really that sick, maybe you shouldn't have gone to a sleepover?
They went to the King Tut exhibit? Is hell freezing over?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
If Annie's voice is scratchy and she needs it tomorrow perhaps she should not talk, drink a lot of water, and get some rest. Oh wait...let's go to a party at 7 pm instead.

Billy needs to keep his hands off other people's kids. On what planet did he have any excuse to be putting Jayden in a headlock? And why on earth do they a) film this stuff and b) put it on the vlog? Do they want it to be controversial or really think it was perfectly fine? Is Jayden OK with that being on the vlog and now being all over the internet? She did not look comfortable or particularly happy about it but I'm sure is way too intimidated to say anything and spoil the "fun." Billy's actions are even creepier when done in settings where peer pressure to play along might keep kids from saying "no, I don't want to do that". I can't imagine what I've had done if a friend's dad had done that to me at 13. (Anyone who does that without my consent now is going to be hurting!) He's like an actor in the sexual harassment video we had to watch in middle school. Bad touch! Bad touch!
Billy is creepy in my opinion. Usually I don't like to say something like that about a person I don't know, but I feel so damn uncomfortable when I see him, his smile is so creepy, the look in his eyes is creepy, his actions are, too.
If I met him anywhere in a supermarket or so, I'd definitely tried to stay as far away as possible.

And as I've mentioned I really don't like to say something like that about someone I don't know and hesitated to mention this.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
he is extremely creepy. he likes to put his grubby little fingers on little girls and it doesnt sit well with me at all :?

i saw a girls screenshoted a conversation between her and Hayden. and she said in the caption that there are some things she couldnt screenshotted because hayden blocked her but she could tell throughout their convos that Hayden hated Billy since he accused him of a lot of things and i didnt forget how Brooke's mom talked about him too. i cant wait for the day all the tea about him is spilled LOL
Keep the Billy tea coming i wanna hear more. hes always given me weird vibes

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

Jacq91 wrote:Image

Not sure if I’ve attached the screen shot properly but they’ve put the Maryland house on the market
Oh wow, I never thought it would really happen. I guess maintaining two places was too expensive. Weren't they just saying not too long ago that it was their "home"? Maybe now they'll buy a bigger place in LA so they can bring the dogs and the bunny (at this point, I'd think they've already sold Luna. Such a shame it didn't last long, Annie could've taken soo many cute selfies w the horse for instagram!) Oh well, they've cut ties with everyone from Maryland already so there was nothing holding them behind
I should probably be working...

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

montsecll6 wrote:

Oh wow, I never thought it would really happen. I guess maintaining two places was too expensive. Weren't they just saying not too long ago that it was their "home"? Maybe now they'll buy a bigger place in LA so they can bring the dogs and the bunny (at this point, I'd think they've already sold Luna. Such a shame it didn't last long, Annie could've taken soo many cute selfies w the horse for instagram!) Oh well, they've cut ties with everyone from Maryland already so there was nothing holding them behind
Is that actually real? If so, then I never thought I'd live to see the day they finally sell the ML house. I wonder how long they've been wanting to move.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Jacq91 wrote:............but they’ve put the Maryland house on the market

They're done for. People are tried of the LA bullshit, and now it'll be 24/7/365 instead of 24/7/182.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

musiclover12 wrote:
montsecll6 wrote:

Is that actually real? If so, then I never thought I'd live to see the day they finally sell the ML house. I wonder how long they've been wanting to move.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I found the listing on Zillow and Trulia, and it is definitely their house. It's been listed on Zillow for less than a day so this is a very recent decision. And there's a viewing today for anyone interested lmao.

I knew it was coming but didn't think it would be this soon though. Someone has mentioned here that their lease on their LA apartment is up soon so that must be the reason. Also they have absolutely nothing left in Maryland.

I've been looking at living costs in LA and boy, oh boy, Annie's career better start bringing in the bucks real soon a la Hannie 2.0, especially with Katie's take out needs. I am very interested to see what they end up buying in LA.

Harry_Potterfan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Harry_Potterfan »

Return to “Bratayley”