Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Bringback2012
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Celebrity Life (Part 4)

Post by Bringback2012 »

Okay I totally stopped watch Bratayley a few months after Caleb passed because it was just too sad and I started watching again this week. I don't hate the family, they seem extremely different but I cannot STAND Paige. In Calebs bday video at the river she was hanging all over the dad in the water and it was borderline uncomfortable. I was confused as to what was going on. She needs to get out of the vlogs, she makes them unbearable to watch. Talk about someone being desperate for attention.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Billy knows how cringy he looks walking around alone filming himself and talking into the camera. If I saw a grown man doing that, I'd keep a wide berth lol.

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

tomorrow100 wrote:I could be wrong but I have a feeling that Annie's new cover is The Climb by Miley Cyrus

They've been vocal about liking Miley and Billy just put another video of up of the girls singing it. The insta stories of Annie's have a country like setting... I dunno though, could be wrong...
I don't think so. She already did the short version of it with Brooke. And she recorded this cover by herself that one day in LA so I don't think Hayden is singing on it either. I am thinking it probably is a country song though. I was thinking maybe old school Taylor Swift like White Horse or Love Story. Or she has talked about liking Kelsey Ballerini (or however you spell it)

Post by Guest »

tomorrow100 wrote:We need to start thinking of a new forum name, we're only 2 pages away from 40
How about 'Here today...gone to Maui' ;)

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
tomorrow100 wrote:We need to start thinking of a new forum name, we're only 2 pages away from 40

OMG YES!
.......meow.......

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

mzkitteh wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:

OMG YES!
Hair today... gone to Maui

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

That's even better, with that awful ombre she's got going right now. It's not even ombre. It looks like roots grown out four inches. Someone please tell Paige that she's no good at hair and makeup!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

RazzleDazzle46 wrote:
mzkitteh wrote:
GspGrl6666 wrote:

OMG YES!
Hair today... gone to Maui
That's hair-sterical!

Itsmemustb
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmemustb »

Remember that vlog where Hayden's father comes up behind Annie and hugs her and it's obvious she's uncomfortable? I came across this on IG. More pics of "Mr. Jimmy" hugging Annie while she looks at someone off-camera with a "help me" expression on her face. So it's something he does all the time. The guy is probably just the overly affectionate type, but he seems oblivious that he might be coming on too strong with a 12 year old he is not related to. Sorry if this offends anyone. Just had to say it.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

Itsmemustb wrote:Remember that vlog where Hayden's father comes up behind Annie and hugs her and it's obvious she's uncomfortable? I came across this on IG. More pics of "Mr. Jimmy" hugging Annie while she looks at someone off-camera with a "help me" expression on her face. So it's something he does all the time. The guy is probably just the overly affectionate type, but he seems oblivious that he might be coming on too strong with a 12 year old he is not related to. Sorry if this offends anyone. Just had to say it.

On one hand her arms are voluntarily around him but on the other, she looks pretty darn uncomfortable. He is a bit much. In the second picture when he is looking down at her...sheesh!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I have to say two things: stuffing yourself with pizza and then going down to work out barefoot isn't a good idea. And two, those girls have terrible form with the weights. When they were doing their triceps, Annie's arm.was wobbling all over. Better to use a lower weight and have better form.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe the way they were patting themselves on the back for giving a homeless person their leftover pizza. "It was so courageous!"
I mean, yes, it was nice that they did it. But then they immediately went into the store to "get some snacks".

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

They got a apartment in LA

Post by Guest »

xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:They got a apartment in LA
"We were getting kind of tired of it [living in hotels]" oh bullshit Katie, you love the hotel life. Little responsibilities. Little to worry about. I know that CA real estate is very pricey so I hope that they're putting money away for the girls but I really doubt it now. To me, it really seems like they're winging it when it comes to Annie and this newly found singing career of hers. They better hope everything plays in their favor because they'll be screwed if it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

An unfurnished apartment. They are going to have to spend so much money to furnish that whole thing. And then they'll want a regular wardrobe and an entire LA wardrobe.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

literallywhat wrote:An unfurnished apartment. They are going to have to spend so much money to furnish that whole thing. And then they'll want a regular wardrobe and an entire LA wardrobe.
Yep--because it's too much trouble to pack and unpack.
And they will have to get TV's, and things like that
Do you think they will get dogs for LA?

literallywhat
Debater
Debater

Post by literallywhat »

lmmomSD wrote:
literallywhat wrote:An unfurnished apartment. They are going to have to spend so much money to furnish that whole thing. And then they'll want a regular wardrobe and an entire LA wardrobe.
Yep--because it's too much trouble to pack and unpack.
And they will have to get TV's, and things like that
Do you think they will get dogs for LA?

I doubt it. Even though they are fine with boarding the dogs in MD, I don't think they'd leave any in LA. Maybe if they got a really small dog and brought it with them everywhere.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

nsf5555 wrote:
xxkittycatgirlxx wrote:They got a apartment in LA
"We were getting kind of tired of it [living in hotels]" oh bullshit Katie, you love the hotel life. Little responsibilities. Little to worry about. I know that CA real estate is very pricey so I hope that they're putting money away for the girls but I really doubt it now. To me, it really seems like they're winging it when it comes to Annie and this newly found singing career of hers. They better hope everything plays in their favor because they'll be screwed if it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does she realize it's okay to say no? I get the opportunities are nice and everything, but it's also nice to not travel every few weeks and then say things like you miss your pets.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She isn't having ongoing voice lessons. If she doesn't take care of it, and learn to sing properly, she could ruin her voice. Don't they realize that? Or is it all about short term goals, and not "the climb" at all?

Post by Guest »

You'd think they would have the furniture delivered before they 'moved' in. What are they going to sleep on? --piles of clothing, I guess. I'm sure they'll just rent stuff, but still. Who knows...maybe Paigique will be staying behind to be there for the delivery people while the rest of them go to Malibu. She was on her phone in the kitchen so she was probably coordinating the delivery, haha. Knowing bimbo Paige, their rented furniture will end up in Maryland instead of LA.

I too call BS that Katie is sick of hotel life.

Return to “Bratayley”