Bratayley

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley

Post by MissRozzy »

I agree she doesn't deserve to get ripped apart. The adults in her life are riding her coat tails to fame and not caring how it impacts her on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

I have a feeling if those Instagram accounts can be trusted that her parents forced her coach to move her up. Now Annie is paying the price

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

MissRozzy wrote:I agree she doesn't deserve to get ripped apart. The adults in her life are riding her coat tails to fame and not caring how it impacts her on the way.

Exactly. Or how it affects her in the long run. I think there are going to be lots of problems for these YouTube kids down the line. They're "famous", but not really. Their fans are obsessed to the degree that they use pictures of them for their avatars, defend them against any perceived slight, and line up to meet them and send them presents. But the majority of the world has no idea who they are. And when they grow up, and those fans aren't there, the easy money isn't there, and they have to get real jobs and people don't think they're perfect, it's going to be hard. Plus, who would want to apply for a job someplace and have a video of them having a tantrum in the park (Hayley) up on the internet for millions to see? I know I pick on Annie here, but I would never say those things in a public area like Instagram or on the comments of a vlog. And except for the moustache (sorry!) all of the things I mention are her parent's fault because of the way they're making money off her being pretty and vivacious. Nobody would have watched a vlog with just Billy and Katie in it. The kids are the draw. People look down on Lindsay Lohan's parents because they made their living off of her, but nobody blinks at these vlogger parents. It's sad. And at least there were rules in place for Lindsay Lohan, about how much of her earnings her parents should be setting aside for her. There's nothing to protect these kids from their parents spending everything and leaving them penniless when YouTube fame dies.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

Does anyone know how much money the kids get, does a set amount go into their accounts? Really they should get everything from their own channels and at least 25% each from braytaley. No one would watch just the parents now would they?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TheYoubest wrote:Does anyone know how much money the kids get, does a set amount go into their accounts? Really they should get everything from their own channels and at least 25% each from braytaley. No one would watch just the parents now would they?
There is no set amount. They aren't covered by the rules that child entertainers are. It's all up to the parents. That's what I was saying about Lindsay Lohan, for example. The laws forced her parents to set aside part of the earnings in trust for her. And even then, people find ways to circumvent things. So if they have spendy parents they could end up with nothing. Everyone knows that they are only making money because of the kids, but the law hasn't caught up with the technology.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

I really really hope they've put money aside for the kids. At least a college fund and enough for a deposit if not this is child abuse.

alexmorgan
Talker
Talker

Post by alexmorgan »

Are coach mary and amanda related ? Otherwise it would be kinda random to just travel to europe to visit the family of one of your students lol

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

alexmorgan wrote:Are coach mary and amanda related ? Otherwise it would be kinda random to just travel to europe to visit the family of one of your students lol
Apparently coach Mary lives with Amanda's family even though they are not related at all. It is rather....unusual.
Btw Amanda herself comfirmed this.

tsangpogorge
Learner
Learner

Post by tsangpogorge »

alexmorgan wrote:Are coach mary and amanda related ? Otherwise it would be kinda random to just travel to Europe to visit the family of one of your students lol
AFAIK coach Mary lived (not sure if she still does) on the ranch that Amanda's parents own and has been coaching her since she was very young, definitely not related just a close friend of the family and tenant. A lot of the girls in the home school group including Annie and Katie have been training with Mary since they were very young and see her as something like their 'gym mom,' they even follow their coach when she switches gyms.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

TheYoubest wrote:I really really hope they've put money aside for the kids. At least a college fund and enough for a deposit if not this is child abuse.
I dunno...with the new house, boat, truck, tesla, expensive trips, private school, expensive gym, daily eat-outs, one can only hope.

How much do they make? Can they really afford all that? A few of the purchases feel very impulsive, like Gigi and the tesla.

Even if they leave the girls a million dollars, if they don't start teaching them to live responsibly for when the Youtube cash stops flowing, it will all be for nothing. They will waste it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I hate to stick up for them, but I think at least some of the trips have been paid for. The trip to Singapore was sponsored by Legoland Malaysia, and wasn't the trip to Texas sponsored by a movie or something? It may not have been completely covered, but they probably paid for a chunk of it.
That aside, they aren't modeling good money management. The truck wasn't cheap, neither was the boat, the Infiniti that they traded in for the Tesla. And the jet skis, and fancy purses, and interior designers for the girls' bedrooms -- they're not exactly teaching them to be frugal. They didn't need a truck. They got it because Annie was obsessed with a red F-150. They're probably going to buy fancy riding gear for Annie. And there's no reason a 12 year old needs a designer purse.

Ddddd12345

Post by Ddddd12345 »

lmmomSD wrote:I hate to stick up for them, but I think at least some of the trips have been paid for. The trip to Singapore was sponsored by Legoland Malaysia, and wasn't the trip to Texas sponsored by a movie or something? It may not have been completely covered, but they probably paid for a chunk of it.
I definitely agree that some of the trips are sponsored. I really don't think that Legoland Malaysia would have paid for Paige's share of the Singapore trip though.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

Weirdly Paige might of being under the "nanny" card as stupid as that is. Anyone seen what firstclassed Instagram is saying

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater

Post by MissRozzy »

TheYoubest wrote:Weirdly Paige might of being under the "nanny" card as stupid as that is. Anyone seen what firstclassed Instagram is saying
I saw something about how the family has supposedly done something awful but it's gone now. What did they say?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TheYoubest wrote:Weirdly Paige might of being under the "nanny" card as stupid as that is. Anyone seen what firstclassed Instagram is saying
I haven't seen the Instagram, but I can totally see them passing Paige off as a nanny or "assistant". She went to Australia with them too, and that trip was paid for by Maker/Disney. That whole trip was for a Star Wars toy unboxing for TV. So I can totally see them calling her their nanny or assistant or something like that. Paige is an interesting girl. She's a contradiction. She's all into makeup and hair (wears way too much makeup and is prettier with less in my opinion) but she went to Nicaragua to work with orphans and gave the girls Bible journals.

TheYoubest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheYoubest »

off topic but how religious are they? I mean we see them reading bibles on instagram but as far as I am aware they don't mention going to church do they?

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

here's what they're all talking about! you might want to skip through some parts as they're just a montage

[youtube][/youtube]

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

TheYoubest wrote:off topic but how religious are they? I mean we see them reading bibles on instagram but as far as I am aware they don't mention going to church do they?
they're not religious at ALL the only reason they had bibles is because of Paige Annie and Hayley got them gifted the girls hyped over the journal bibles for a while because they thought it was 'cool' just like everything else Paige does then once they got home they've probably put them away and never looked at them again. First it was copying her fake glasses, then copying Paige's interest in makeup, then copying with the journal bibles ... i wonder what's next oh what Paige has a boyfriend maybe Annie will want to get herself one of those too! :rofl:

PS What's up with Arden? Annie's gym friend apparently she has a boyfriend and guess who he is...? "king jacob" YEP baby ariels younger brother Arden and him are same age and when they met at playlist when they were screaming in the hallway because they had just met baby ariel Arden took his number and she facetimes him frequently. A while ago in the Bratayley vlogs they were all having a sleepover and you can hear miss katie saying on the vlog ohhh Arden's calling Jacob WTF these girls are 11/12 why on earth do you need a BOYFRIEND ?!??!

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

The instagram says that liv moved up a level and Annie didnt. They would go to Livs meet and watch vault, if liv didnt do her yuchenko they would leave angry. It all seems soooo crazy

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

I think there is more to this whole Bratayley family and even to that whole gymscool thing

Return to “Bratayley”