John ISmearMudWithButterKnives Kuckian Part 15

malone7384
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: John ISmearMudWithButterKnives Kuckian Part 15

Post by malone7384 »

Is anyone else waiting for the other shoe to drop with this idiot?

It wouldn't be December if he didn't start something.

I know that he has been in people's comments section threatening all kinds of horrible things.

I keep waiting for him to drop one of those videos that he has done for the last 2 Decembers.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Crustycosmetics wrote:He is now playing the sympathy card and talking about how open he has been about suffering from seasonal depression. That’s why he’s hardly posted for the last....well ages. Personally I think he’s been very active on all platforms lately. Particularly trolling on twitter, the energy he puts into that would exhaust anyone. How he keeps up with all these accounts, well actually he doesn’t he always slips up. Very brave when he’s hiding behind someone else’s name. Rant over
I know we are not supposed to play “armchair psychologists”, but dude is really disturbed! It’s almost like he has multiple personalities. Wouldn’t you think that he watches his own videos over and over, since he is so (seemingly) narcissistic? However, if he watched his own videos, he should be able to keep his lies straight...unless he doesn’t recognize himself? I don’t know why I keep coming back to this train wreck, though I am VERY thankful for you martyrs who watch and relay his videos, snaps, and tweets. I am just waiting until this wreck halts, and I can get some closure. He is incredibly scary!! :o

plasticseal
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by plasticseal »

Not sure if you all saw this

reminds me of those awful comments on videos last year from those two accounts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

John ISmearMudWithButterKnives Kuckian Part 15

Post by Guest »

plasticseal wrote:Not sure if you all saw this

reminds me of those awful comments on videos last year from those two accounts
Damn Kuckian is butt hurt no one acknowledges his lame cosmetics and “hard work”.

He must be on multiple computers and accounts trolling away in the dark with his threatening comments holding onto Peppa.

Isn’t he using Harley Jen muas name?
That rape troll is demented.

Crustycosmetics
Informer
Informer

Post by Crustycosmetics »

the girl who purchased his pandoras box decided she wont be repurchasing , hopefully she will find the truth and avoid his toxic ass. but he has her money this time. as long as he is getting a stream of one off purchases he will keep with this shit. and the little turd got margos video barred in uk. however its been reposted by others so he has shot himself in the foot and actually got it more exposure. why can he have things taken down when they are true but he can spout shit about every other person and youtube does nothing. i thought he would be finished by now but he truly is a cockroach surviving a nuclear winter
i own my grammatical and spelling errors, but predictive text is the devil

Post by Guest »

Crustycosmetics wrote:i thought he would be finished by now but he truly is a cockroach surviving a nuclear winter
Hahahaha Hahahaha omg this is hilarious and so true! Image

I really don’t understand YouTube though.

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Am loving this page of posts. Which video has Peter saying his crappy habits and napping that annoys Alex? I really want to watch it.
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

Post by Guest »

1peterbullshtmeter wrote:Am loving this page of posts. Which video has Peter saying his crappy habits and napping that annoys Alex? I really want to watch it.
I think maybe you wanted to post this in Monns thread? :)

I’ll post it for you in there.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Quite a few channels are reuploading margo's video for her on their channels..... she's also allowing them to monetise any views they get.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

He’s poking a big and powerful bear with these false accusations.
Side note...if you were being sexually harassed by the husband why would you get in a car with him in the middle of the night? Why would you stay as long as you did? You paint this house of violence and sexual deviance yet you had to be physically removed because you wouldn’t go away! And on top of that you still continue to harass these people on a daily basis. Fuck off already, Johnny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

Post by Guest »

Did he forget to log into a different account? He seems to be replying as himself under the Harley account lol

emma_actuallyanmua
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emma_actuallyanmua »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Did he forget to log into a different account? He seems to be replying as himself under the Harley account lol
ImageImageImage he totally forgot! What a moron Image it's hilarious that no matter what he cannot seem to keep up with his own bullshit. I can't believe he's accusing the husband of this stuff though, first violance and now he goes back to sexual deviance as he always does. He has serious issues, he obviously thinks nothing of real r*pe and assault. Disgusting. He doesn't have a line at all. He's part of the reason real cases like this are not believed. Who lies about this shit? Who lies about it over and over and over again? John you're beyond vile. Scumbag.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

SassyNic
Debater
Debater

Post by SassyNic »

I had no idea who this person was until today when I stumbled upon a video by Dustin Daily and as he was talking about John I wanted to just skip the rest of his vid and go straight to Margo's but I sat there on the edge of my seat while he talked about this whole drama going down. I skipped to Part 2 of Margo's vid and OMG this man is a piece of work.

It sort of triggered me as I had someone in my life EXACTLY like him. I had to cut that person out of my life a couple of years ago and I hear now he's homeless because every person he (the former person in my life) moved in with he would do the same things! Gaslighting, lying to people about other people, even down to physical abuse so he keeps getting kicked out until he found himself literally living in a tent he bought.

John reminds me so much of that person that I cringe when I see people believing his lies and accepting his abuse. What's more frustrating is that his lies are on the internet for all to see! It should be harder for him to get away with it than some regular guy that no one has ever heard about. Here's hoping he loses more subs and more views because that guy shouldn't be rewarded with internet fame and money for being abusive.

littlepeach
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepeach »

Yep you guys are right. He’s messed up big time. We pretty much already knew, but now we can be completely sure the “fan” accounts are John.

littlepeach
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepeach »

Now that we know that account for sure is John, here’s a list of things he has done.
- Used the n***er word.
- Threatened to stab someone with a “dirty needle” when they leave the court house.
- Rape someone and rape their children.
- Dip someone’s children’s genitals in acid.
- Posting addresses online including everyone who’s posted on Guru Gossiper.
- Claimed Margo is a child groomer and that her husband has molested a child.
And more

These in screenshots

plasticseal
Learner
Learner

Post by plasticseal »

Now that he's slipped up badly with that account, can people he is threatening with those comments take legal action now? at least contact the police? those are actual scary threats against children!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...He's going to post addresses of us Guru Gossipers? Who the fuck is this kid??? Is he a clairvoyant.............. ??? There is NO register of ANYONE's address on here ! He's such an idiot !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

After all this time he’s still out there troubled and in need of some serious help.

There has to be someone strong enough yet close to Kuckian that can reach out and stop the pain he’s causing himself and others.

I would have thought all those horrendous comments from the troll last year would be dealt with legally, and hopefully the new threats going on now.
If it’s all Kuckian behind this then I’m thinking he’s projecting issues with all this rape and death threats. (Allegedly)

He wants recognition so badly for his cosmetics company and a lot of us are laughing at him...which brings out monster Kuckian.

It’s truly sad how he just can’t go away quietly and take time to sort his mental health.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

I think John is a twenty- something year old virgin with his right hand as his only company. Oh and peppa.... he is probably talking about rape so much, bc he wishes someone would touch him with a 3 foot pole.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:After all this time he’s still out there troubled and in need of some serious help.

There has to be someone strong enough yet close to Kuckian that can reach out and stop the pain he’s causing himself and others.

I would have thought all those horrendous comments from the troll last year would be dealt with legally, and hopefully the new threats going on now.
If it’s all Kuckian behind this then I’m thinking he’s projecting issues with all this rape and death threats. (Allegedly)

He wants recognition so badly for his cosmetics company and a lot of us are laughing at him...which brings out monster Kuckian.

It’s truly sad how he just can’t go away quietly and take time to sort his mental health.
I honestly don’t think he cares about actual recognition for his cosmetics...only money from them. He knows they are shit and doesn’t care. He thought his tittyfam would snatch them up and he’d be rich with very little effort. That’s why he goes on about the packaging and “crystal diamonds”. He’s throwing the “pigments” in every box because they are old and nasty. All of the threats and cyber bullying are a game to him...he thinks it’s funny...and I can hear him doing his maniacal giggle each time he posts one. This shit has to blow up in his face soon because it’s gone on far too long!
Same shit, different day

Return to “John Kuckian”