John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Helenanders
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Pity Party at 8" Kuckian Part 12

Post by Helenanders »

notnot wrote:I went on waybackmachine and I could only find the description "vegan" next to the lipsticks, BUT I also remember him saying the pigments, too.

So we are either all getting confused because he lies so much, or he said they were vegan but made sure that on the website he said the truth and that is they are "merely" cruelty free.

EDIT:

I am not sure if this was mentioned already. She mentions that she got the pigments and the ingredients were not listed on them which would make it illegal?
http://musing-beauty.com/beware-kuckian-cosmetics/
He states on his instagram that his brand is 'Vegan & Cruelty Free', which suggest it encompasses all his products.

As someone in the V gang I would be pissed if a company was trying to come off as vegan but actually weren't, it's misleading to say if all of your products are not.

Does anyone have the ingredients from both the pigments and lip kits?
It's usually difficult to tell as some ingredients can be both animal derived or not, completely depends on the source. Usually I would email the manufacturer/company, but that is Kooky and he sure isn't reliable or even afraid of lawsuits it seems.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Helenanders wrote:
notnot wrote:I went on waybackmachine and I could only find the description "vegan" next to the lipsticks, BUT I also remember him saying the pigments, too.

So we are either all getting confused because he lies so much, or he said they were vegan but made sure that on the website he said the truth and that is they are "merely" cruelty free.

EDIT:

I am not sure if this was mentioned already. She mentions that she got the pigments and the ingredients were not listed on them which would make it illegal?
He states on his instagram that his brand is 'Vegan & Cruelty Free', which suggest it encompasses all his products.

As someone in the V gang I would be pissed if a company was trying to come off as vegan but actually weren't, it's misleading to say if all of your products are not.

It's usually difficult to tell as some ingredients can be both animal derived or not, completely depends on the source. Usually I would email the manufacturer/company, but that is Kooky and he sure isn't reliable or even afraid of lawsuits it seems.
But can you even believe the ingredient list on his products? I wouldn’t.
Same shit, different day

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Helenanders wrote:

EDIT:

so I went on his twitter and you can see people reacting to a claim that his pigments should be vegan. I did not find any post where he would say they are vegan, but when he replied to those posts that claimed "look your pigments are not vegan" he refuted the claim (he was right). So basically he said look, that product that you claim is not vegan is vegan. So it is like when you catch a lier, almost. He MAYBE did not say they are vegan, but he did the best to refute the claims of people who said his pigments are not vegan.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Helenanders wrote:

EDIT:

Pigment:
Lipstick:
Lipliner:
Who even knows if his ingredients list is correct lol. Maybe some of the E. Coli from his bum ass made it into his kitchen pigments? :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

yadayadayeah wrote:
Helenanders wrote:

EDIT:

Pigment:
Lipstick:
Lipliner:
Who even knows if his ingredients list is correct lol. Maybe some of the E. Coli from his bum ass made it into his kitchen pigments? :rofl:
But it would be bespoke E. Coli so there’s that.
Same shit, different day

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

Just in case anyone was wondering how to pronounce même :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

I wandered over to Facebook today. Image

He hearted his own post. :eye roll:

His brother only liked it... Nothing from his proud as punch papa.

Guess he needed the crystals for that stunning photo. Hey John, fix your lighting.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

finkzydrate
Debater
Debater

Post by finkzydrate »

His next business venture should be compiling his own Kuckian dictionary since he's come up with so many new words and left so many confused :roll: :rofl:

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Yeah his pigments are not vegan, I found isopropyl palmitate on the few non vegan lists.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yesterday vs. today. It’s like one of those games “Can you spot the differences?”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Maybe he's like Daniel Radcliffe, wearing the same clothing day in and day out so the paparazzi can't sell his images.
tittysprinkles

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

[youtube][/youtube]

Anyone remember this girl? She got her lippies as PR. :rofl: I actually don't mind her, her voice makes me a lil sleepy tho (not a bad thing in some cases).
He totally ran out of his "bespoke paper worms and bespoke dollar store crystals" because no one that has posted a review (at least on YT) as shown off their spoils. He's such a putz.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

That lip liner was named "même" because John Kuckian is a living meme (and not in a good way).

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker

Post by Angry Potato »

Jesters Trix wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

Anyone remember this girl? She got her lippies as PR. :rofl: I actually don't mind her, her voice makes me a lil sleepy tho (not a bad thing in some cases).
He totally ran out of his "bespoke paper worms and bespoke dollar store crystals" because no one that has posted a review (at least on YT) as shown off their spoils. He's such a putz.

Ummm.....this is no shade to the ladies concerned, but why is ImaginaryElizabethInChargeOfPR sending the few precious PR packages to "influencers" nobody has heard of? And again, no disrespect to her, but this girl isn't even pretending to be a gooroo, she's just a girl playing with makeup.

I think Cocki needs to talk to his Imaginary Army cos so far, they're not doing a great job. And especially with him being this amazing employer who's paying above-minimum; surely this top-notch "team" can operate at a slightly higher level than the work-experience kid?

Really, this is not what I expect from a prestigious cosmetics house. This is something I'd expect from someone who can't even put lipstick on straight....

Oh. Oh yeah.

(Joking aside, d'you think he sent it to "influencers" like these who are too small to get PR usually, on the basis they'd be so bedazzled at being chosen they'd talk his crap up? Unless this wasn't PR and Cocki just fucked up (I think she said she ordered the eye stuff but I can't remember for sure.) That would be beautiful, if he's unintentionally sending out freebies!

And I would LOVE to know how his "realaunch" isn't all over uchoob. He has to he on a ban of some sort, YT is his primary snake-oil platform. YT have taken down channels for far fewer infringements so maybe, just maybe, they're actually looking at his channel. Yeah, I know Peppa will probably fly before he gets booted for good, but I can live in hope.)

Btw, to the lady who got the lippy on here? We all want to know,about the non-existennt steel in the cap but it's just occurred to me - you don't need to break the cap. Just wave a magnet over it.
Last edited by Angry Potato on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Offtopic: In honor of my new status as an "Informer" I have included a little sound clip for your enjoyment! ok so actually this is awful. It's so 90's and it was terrible then, just as it is now. Sadly, every time I see one of my own posts and see "Informer" this song pops into my head so I am lovingly sharing the terribleness with you all :love2: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker

Post by Angry Potato »

Jesters Trix wrote:Offtopic: In honor of my new status as an "Informer" I have included a little sound clip for your enjoyment! ok so actually this is awful. It's so 90's and it was terrible then, just as it is now. Sadly, every time I see one of my own posts and see "Informer" this song pops into my head so I am lovingly sharing the terribleness with you all :love2: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]
Aaaarghh aaaaaaaarghhhhh my pore ears! And I thought we were friends....shniff....

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Angry Potato wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:Offtopic: In honor of my new status as an "Informer" I have included a little sound clip for your enjoyment! ok so actually this is awful. It's so 90's and it was terrible then, just as it is now. Sadly, every time I see one of my own posts and see "Informer" this song pops into my head so I am lovingly sharing the terribleness with you all :love2: :rofl:

[youtube][/youtube]
Aaaarghh aaaaaaaarghhhhh my pore ears! And I thought we were friends....shniff....
No way! I’m bogling round my house reliving my school disco days!

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Brilliant idea on the magnet @AngryPotato

(I still want to see it catch fire tho )

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

MessyTea
Informer
Informer

Post by MessyTea »

I'd be freaking the fuck out if Johnny boy had my address. You in danger, girl. :rofl:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The chick who’s voice is nap inducing said she ordered the one she ended up getting but canceled. My theory is Elizabeth/Emily/Johnny sent it anyway because the customer list is written on an old napkin and he forgot to cross her name off when she cancelled. So we have people who got refunds and then products, people who paid but received no product, and people who canceled and can’t get their money back and are receiving the crap anyway. Good customer service there.
Same shit, different day

Return to “John Kuckian”