PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

nojessno

Re: PointlessDelusions: Alfie's busy Deyes Part 7

Post by nojessno »

likeclockwork wrote:
horatio wrote:
Kendalll wrote:Lol at his pathetic tweets about viewers coming to the house. He's the one that publicised where he lives and they decided to live on a main road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, that's quite unfair...Youtubers/famous people shouldn't live on main roads?!

Also don't think he 'publicised' where they lived. Maybe underestimated the stalking powers of his fans.

The kids hanging around their house is practically the only thing I do feel sorry for Alfie for.
Actually, didn't Zoe let it slip by letting some post be visible in a blog?
Yes, Zoe showed their address in a vlog. She deleted the vlog after she got tweets telling her about it, of course. But the media already made stories (with photos).
Zoe should've been more careful, but, in my opinion, the media shouldn't have made it even more public.

simplyanna7

Post by simplyanna7 »

Babu93 wrote:Soo I had a dream last night that I was Alfie's assistant :? Basically we would go to lots of events and he would turn up, wave at fans and move on. Then I had to stay and give people hugs, take their presents, thank them, write thank you letters etc... In short, my job was to do all the stuff he was supposed to.

Oh god, what a relief it was to wake up and discover I was still in a crappy retail job.
Where would you rather be? retail job or Alfie assistant?

Babu93
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Babu93 »

simplyanna7 wrote:
Babu93 wrote:Soo I had a dream last night that I was Alfie's assistant :? Basically we would go to lots of events and he would turn up, wave at fans and move on. Then I had to stay and give people hugs, take their presents, thank them, write thank you letters etc... In short, my job was to do all the stuff he was supposed to.

Oh god, what a relief it was to wake up and discover I was still in a crappy retail job.
Where would you rather be? retail job or Alfie assistant?
Retail!

twitch213
Learner
Learner

Post by twitch213 »

why do an eat it or wear it challenge if you're going to refuse to eat any of the things YOU bought smh @ Zoe

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

How does Alfie still not drive??

Specialsnowflake23
Learner
Learner

Post by Specialsnowflake23 »

Just something crossed my mind... maybe his new book will be a quote book? :|
He posts so many stupid quotes on twitter lately, and I don't see him coming up with a kind of book that takes up more work than the Pointless book.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Cans someone make a new thread ? :D

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

onigiri815 wrote:How does Alfie still not drive??
Alfie has been driving for years....he has driven me up the wall, round the bend and to distraction.

Boom, Tish

I will get my coat.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Specialsnowflake23 wrote:Just something crossed my mind... maybe his new book will be a quote book? :|
He posts so many stupid quotes on twitter lately, and I don't see him coming up with a kind of book that takes up more work than the Pointless book.
Smh...this cannot be a thing that people do now, right? Who wants a book of useless quotes?

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

horatio wrote:
Kendalll wrote:Lol at his pathetic tweets about viewers coming to the house. He's the one that publicised where he lives and they decided to live on a main road?

Wow, that's quite unfair...Youtubers/famous people shouldn't live on main roads?!

Also don't think he 'publicised' where they lived. Maybe underestimated the stalking powers of his fans.

The kids hanging around their house is practically the only thing I do feel sorry for Alfie for.

I meant that in a way where they could easy live somewhere more secluded! Like gated community or just outside Brighton. They are more 'accessible' celebrities, They seem so normal so kids think it's okay to ring their doorbell but if they were a 15 minute drive outside Brighton, kids would never ring the bell.. not sure if that makes sense but it does to me! lol

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

horatio wrote: Wow, that's quite unfair...Youtubers/famous people shouldn't live on main roads?!

With fame comes responsibility and self protection.

Teenage girls, (and younger), are not always the most rational of beings, (and I speak as a former teenage girl myself). They will watch You Tube and have people like Alfie saying how much he loves them, how much they are valued and how much they are like a community/family. So is it any surprise that a few of them think it is OK to call at the house of their "friend"?

If the You Tuber can not cope with this, they should make adequate provisions, e.g. live in a less accessible area or house,

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

Oh I can hardly wait! A book of quotations from Alfie Deyes, the great modern day philosopher, who 'created' sayings such as:

"Do more of what makes you happy"

and probably next:

"Do less of what makes you unhappy"

Return to “Pointless Blog”