Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 13

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 13

Post by dietgossip »

Someone mentioned SophieAusten93 on the last thread and I've been following her for a bit now- her physique really hasn't changed at all which is a shame considering she's clearly very self conscious about how her body looks so different to last summer.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

I rag on Kara Corey (and her annoying husband) a lot, but I do appreciate/like that their "home gym" is mainly bowflex weights and resistance bands and she's just making due with what she has. These fitspos boo-hooing they can't go to the gym and then their home gym is filled with everything they could possibly need make me want to slap them.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:10 am
Scarlet11 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:25 am
I rag on Kara Corey (and her annoying husband) a lot, but I do appreciate/like that their "home gym" is mainly bowflex weights and resistance bands and she's just making due with what she has. These fitspos boo-hooing they can't go to the gym and then their home gym is filled with everything they could possibly need make me want to slap them.
Kara looked so pretty in that video IMO. I'm worried that she's going to get more cosmetic procedures though. They can never leave well enough alone. She should just stop now, maintain what she has once every couple years and she'd be beautiful. I predict even bigger lips will come next as well as undereye fillers. :/
OMG i think the same and hope hope hopeeeee Kara doesnt go overboard!!! i love her nose job, the lips not so much :( I dont think any of the lip injections look good tbh, but if she sticks to just this then it doesnt look too too bad. I can see her doing more though

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen »

Not sure if this has been talked about before, but does anyone know if Teagan Marie (@teaganmariefit) is okay? She used to be super active, always posting cutesy/cringey videos and then around this time last year, she announced on Instagram that she had a stroke in this post >>

It seemed like a super uplifting post given the caption, like she talking about being free and finding her motivation, but she hasn’t posted a thing since. Does anyone know if she’s alright? I hope she is.

Socialdoll
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Socialdoll »

I was just found out lurking and wanting answers.

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

dovahqueen wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:45 pm
Not sure if this has been talked about before, but does anyone know if Teagan Marie (@teaganmariefit) is okay? She used to be super active, always posting cutesy/cringey videos and then around this time last year, she announced on Instagram that she had a stroke in this post >>

It seemed like a super uplifting post given the caption, like she talking about being free and finding her motivation, but she hasn’t posted a thing since. Does anyone know if she’s alright? I hope she is.
She posted on her facebook in the June about recovery, but nothing since then.

pnwchick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pnwchick »

I’m mainly a lurker on here and I’m not sure if Paige Hathaway has her own thread or not. But I gotta ask does anyone else think she has a completely fake butt?! Like in any videos I see of her backside it doesn’t look natural in my opinion. Her picture on her instagram in the white bodysuit she recently posted just got me like :O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dovahqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by dovahqueen »

pnwchick wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:49 am
I’m mainly a lurker on here and I’m not sure if Paige Hathaway has her own thread or not. But I gotta ask does anyone else think she has a completely fake butt?! Like in any videos I see of her backside it doesn’t look natural in my opinion. Her picture on her instagram in the white bodysuit she recently posted just got me like :O

Yeah, her butt is definitely implants. Here's a video with an implant doctor she was in >

Fitspo_tato
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitspo_tato »

I have fake boobs so I’m not dissing hannah ranfranz or whatever her name is for getting fake boobs but omg that is a bad job and the size is too big they look like Emily Hayden’s boobs.. looks like they’re going to pop any minute. Sorry if this was already mentioned previously. Yikessssss.
Fit potatooo

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Fitspo_tato wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:55 am
I have fake boobs so I’m not dissing hannah ranfranz or whatever her name is for getting fake boobs but omg that is a bad job and the size is too big they look like Emily Hayden’s boobs.. looks like they’re going to pop any minute. Sorry if this was already mentioned previously. Yikessssss.
they look so bad and she just got them redone. i mean, they literally look like they are bolted on. She is even worse since moving to florida, i mean do you really need to do workouts for IG in your thong? can you wear shorts?

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Oh my god I cannot stand these fitness chicks reposting a million stories of people posting about their stuff! It’s the WORST!
Then complain they’re always on their phones/social media.
Excuse me this is your job and all you do is complain about it.
Kelly yager is terrible about this.

Fitspo_tato
Learner
Learner

Post by Fitspo_tato »

sharkbaait wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:12 pm
Oh my god I cannot stand these fitness chicks reposting a million stories of people posting about their stuff! It’s the WORST!
Then complain they’re always on their phones/social media.
Excuse me this is your job and all you do is complain about it.
Kelly yager is terrible about this.

I just unfollowed suziebfitness or whatever her name is bc she was getting to be insufferable. She clearly makes a a good amount of money and she’s out here bitching about everythinggg. When the Arnold was cancelled she went on this rant about how awful this is for businesses and how much time and money she spent, yadda yadda. And she constantly posts reviews about her stupid fucking glute bands that these poor girls continue to buy every single print when you literally only need ONE. and then she posts on her liketoknowit page all of her expensive lululemon And alo yoga outfits with her $180 sneakers and all of her expensive designer purses/shoes (her fashion sense outside of gym clothes is shit in my opinion though, lol). She just bought a town home for an office and is now loading it up with new gym equipment. She is so UNrelatable I can’t fucking stand her. I have a good job and make good money so I’m not entirely jealous she’s just insufferable and out of touch with reality lol.
Fit potatooo

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

dovahqueen wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:45 pm

I don’t know who this is, but I’m so glad she’s ok! I had a stroke 4 years ago as well. I was very lucky to get to the hospital very quickly or it could’ve been fatal. Im going to check her out. Possibly even message her. I know I could’ve used support from people who have been in similar situations, and it’s so rare when you’re young. I was 27.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

I'd love to hear more about her recovery. Getting a stroke at such a young age is scary and seeing one of your loved ones in that state is terrifying.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

Czarbucks wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:37 am
I'd love to hear more about her recovery. Getting a stroke at such a young age is scary and seeing one of your loved ones in that state is terrifying.
I sent her a DM. Really hope she responds! Abs yes, my friends that were there (thankfully) said it was so scary.

Sheare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sheare »

Does anyone have LGBTQ+ fitness influencers they like?

I'm getting pretty annoyed with the lack of LGBTQ+ representation in the fitness community lately, and I want to support people. I genuinely haven't found anyone yet. It's frustrating.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

Calling BS on the KKFit twins wearing a small in leggings yet again. They were heavier than me at their heaviest at the end of their bulk and they apparently have been a small this whole time?

majaxxxx
Talker
Talker

Post by majaxxxx »

dietgossip wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:39 pm
Calling BS on the KKFit twins wearing a small in leggings yet again. They were heavier than me at their heaviest at the end of their bulk and they apparently have been a small this whole time?
I watched their GS haul a few days ago. Those poor leggings were holding on for dear life, and had that shiny appearance that fabric gets when it's being stretched out too much. They are AT LEAST a medium in my opinion.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

majaxxxx wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:39 pm
dietgossip wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:39 pm
I watched their GS haul a few days ago. Those poor leggings were holding on for dear life, and had that shiny appearance that fabric gets when it's being stretched out too much. They are AT LEAST a medium in my opinion.
It was see through in more than one colour. I'm a UK 12, so a US 8 and I'm pretty sure I'd be a medium (never ordered GS leggings, but I know what my measurements are... definitely not in the small bracket).

pbsweetpotato
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pbsweetpotato »

What was on Lexi's shoulder in her stories today? That dark circle

Return to “Technology”