Heidi "BotoxBunny" Somers - Part 10

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Heidi "BotoxBunny" Somers - Part 10

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Heidi continues to waste her time with Christian, imo. It’s hard to wrap my head around because I would
never want to date him, let alone stick around for an engagement and eventual marriage. Their lives are the very definition of overrated. Endless grilled chicken and squats and going to bed alone every night just to take their monthly photo where he’s dipping her to remind us they’re a thing. Her doing story after story of trying to talk to him while he sits on his phone. Sounds terrible.

Uchicat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Uchicat »

Looks like the pressure is on. She just showed all the questions on his stories asking when he’s putting a ring on it and she wrote something about how he’s skipping the important questions.

Idk I think he’ll propose at some point. But I could see it going either way...

Suppertimes
Learner
Learner

Post by Suppertimes »

I’ve been waiting for someone to comment on this! I am cringing so hard that so many people were commenting on their IG posts about them getting engaged and then ... nothing. Heidi posted something in the comments of her latest YouTube video basically saying “I don’t care if we get engaged now or 20 years from now what we have is so special and I’m not the put a ring on it kind of girl.” Which makes sense because she has enough money on her own. I just wonder if there’s not more going on behind the scenes because that social pressure can be a BITCH especially for someone as conservative - seeming as Heidi.

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

I think she’s still pulling the “cool girlfriend” act because after she broke it off with Troy, she was like all “I’m dating to marry now” with reading the book about I Kissed Dating Goodbye.

I wish she would drop the act. But I guess then people would pity her and she can’t have that. I mean they could marry and get a prenup if he was really worried about the money. I don’t get it. I think marriage is very symbolic and if you aren’t dating to marry then wtf are you doing. Just my opinion...
Suppertimes wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:28 am
I’ve been waiting for someone to comment on this! I am cringing so hard that so many people were commenting on their IG posts about them getting engaged and then ... nothing. Heidi posted something in the comments of her latest YouTube video basically saying “I don’t care if we get engaged now or 20 years from now what we have is so special and I’m not the put a ring on it kind of girl.” Which makes sense because she has enough money on her own. I just wonder if there’s not more going on behind the scenes because that social pressure can be a BITCH especially for someone as conservative - seeming as Heidi.

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

Suppertimes wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:28 am
Lol, some people get married for more than just financial purposes. She seems like the type that would want to be married, but I don't know her.

jarofhate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jarofhate »

I mean you guys act like Guzman didn't literally say that he wants to get married in 7-10 years when hes gonna be 35ish, butr he is too selfish to think about Heidi and that she will be 40ish... Also she is too afraid too speak her mind. I also like how in 2016 she said that her and Josh broke up mainly because she wanted to start a family soon and get married and he wasnt ready... She even deleted her video from her channel (the one where she is sitting outside her house in Alaska and talking about soul searching) Also also whenever anybody asks what he loves about her the most he says, how busy she is(aka she is not needy and she's not speaking about her needs..) Nikki spoke her mind and got replaced for London and then Heidi..Heidi knows that''s gonna happen to her if even start speaking up about a family, having kids. She 32, THIRTY TWO!!! Her clock is ticking fast and he just treating her like a sex doll with a petite body and that's.

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

Guzman is in the middle of the biggest financial risk of his life. The guy doesn't even have time to sleep, let along plan for the sort of bougee wedding these people would put together. I can't see him popping the question until Alphaland is up and running, and even then, I wouldn't bank on it.

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

Good points, he def said he would get married around 35. Based on her lack of urgency, I am doubting she actually wants kids and a family.

ZMartinique
Learner
Learner

Post by ZMartinique »

Heidi could still have children in her mid to late 30s, I dont understand the urgency of having kids now lol, but I also dont think that Christian really wants to marry miss Buffbunny specifically, all their posts seem cold and empty. Heidi seems to be Christian's placeholder which I find pretty sad.

Skatpr
Talker
Talker

Post by Skatpr »

jarofhate wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:33 pm
I mean you guys act like Guzman didn't literally say that he wants to get married in 7-10 years when hes gonna be 35ish, butr he is too selfish to think about Heidi and that she will be 40ish... Also she is too afraid too speak her mind. I also like how in 2016 she said that her and Josh broke up mainly because she wanted to start a family soon and get married and he wasnt ready... She even deleted her video from her channel (the one where she is sitting outside her house in Alaska and talking about soul searching) Also also whenever anybody asks what he loves about her the most he says, how busy she is(aka she is not needy and she's not speaking about her needs..) Nikki spoke her mind and got replaced for London and then Heidi..Heidi knows that''s gonna happen to her if even start speaking up about a family, having kids. She 32, THIRTY TWO!!! Her clock is ticking fast and he just treating her like a sex doll with a petite body and that's.
32... it’s not that old. Most women nowadays are having kids a tad later specially professional women. A doctor out of mes school, intern year abs residency working 80+ hours a week..... yes, she’s likely waiting until 35 when she can breath. How about the lawyer gunning for partner working 9
70 hours a week? Yup, she’s probably waiting also. I’m 35 and had my first baby this year, after graduate school, being a Naval officer, deploying, it didn’t fit. Many women will freeze their eggs. The societal demands and the ability to break the glass Ceiling is leaving many women to pursue children after 30 even 35. Eggs get frozen, IFV is done and adoption is also available. Having children after 30 isn’t a death sentence. Even in most cases, 40 is still safe to carry a full term pregnancy and likely you will have neurotypically developing baby. Risk increases but that’s why many women will have their eggs frozen at 30 if they predict they may push a family until later.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Heidi is full of shit. Once again she is playing the cool girl and doesn’t want Christian to be mad at her for actually having needs of her own and not inky catering to his. She has always wanted kids and a family and now she is not a ring king of girl? Uhhhuhh.. Their relationship just seems bland. Work all day come home for a kiss and maybe a quickie and Christian is sleeping during any alone time. Such an amazing time guys! She is so lonely that she had to basically become the female version of him because all he does is work and constantly lives in the future instead enjoying in the present. He really is proud but never satisfied.

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

Skatpr wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:23 pm
jarofhate wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:33 pm
32... it’s not that old. Most women nowadays are having kids a tad later specially professional women. A doctor out of mes school, intern year abs residency working 80+ hours a week..... yes, she’s likely waiting until 35 when she can breath. How about the lawyer gunning for partner working 9
70 hours a week? Yup, she’s probably waiting also. I’m 35 and had my first baby this year, after graduate school, being a Naval officer, deploying, it didn’t fit. Many women will freeze their eggs. The societal demands and the ability to break the glass Ceiling is leaving many women to pursue children after 30 even 35. Eggs get frozen, IFV is done and adoption is also available. Having children after 30 isn’t a death sentence. Even in most cases, 40 is still safe to carry a full term pregnancy and likely you will have neurotypically developing baby. Risk increases but that’s why many women will have their eggs frozen at 30 if they predict they may push a family until later.

Yes I just have several friends who are 34+ struggling to get pregnant now after waiting. I don’t know anyone in my social circle who froze their eggs. And like it or not, a pregnancy after 35 is considered medically geriatric.

(I myself am 31 and kicking that can down the road as much as possible lol)

bubblebuttguru
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblebuttguru »

Definitely think things are a lot rockier than they give off. Heidi didn't even post anything about their anniversary that I noticed, and Guzman was also off by weeks when he finally got around to posting. Guzman is spreading himself too thin. I think it was in Maxx's Q&A video, it brought up that he starting another business concurrently while working on Alphaland. I don't know, I just can't see them move in any direction when he is this married to his work. It'll really be interesting to see what happens over the next few months

leafhatdog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by leafhatdog »

After years of lurking, I've finally made a GG acct!

I feel like if he hasn't proposed at this point or is avoiding that type of topic altogether, Guzman is not interested and doesn't see himself marrying her. And if does end up popping the question at this point, I doubt the marriage would last very long. He's so douchey. She can only put up with his BS for so long but then again, she's such a doormat so who knows.

Also, wtf at her getting so physically close to her employees while COVID cases have skyrocketed. Just because you wear a mask, doesn't mean you're not preventing it from spreading. Have some decency -- was she not a pre-med major? :P
"In the real world, you have to wear shoes."

Apple4357
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Apple4357 »

leafhatdog wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:07 pm

I feel like if he hasn't proposed at this point or is avoiding that type of topic altogether, Guzman is not interested and doesn't see himself marrying her. And if does end up popping the question at this point, I doubt the marriage would last very long. He's so douchey. She can only put up with his BS for so long but then again, she's such a doormat so who knows.

Also, wtf at her getting so physically close to her employees while COVID cases have skyrocketed. Just because you wear a mask, doesn't mean you're not preventing it from spreading. Have some decency -- was she not a pre-med major? :P
The fact that she boasts about being in "pre-med" is absolutely comical and my favourite thing about her. So because I took biology in Highschool, does this mean I'm a pre-med student? Her employee party was so stupid... why wear the masks if you're just going to pull them down to talk-- a real pre-med student would know that's just counter productive. Also, by the end of the video, they were all together with their masks either off or pulled down... wtf is the point then?

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

leafhatdog wrote:

I came here to say this. Another year and no proposal and in my opinion he seems like he is just tolerating her. He is in love with her ambition and that she is able to be independent, but he isn’t in love with her. He seems distant no matter how hard they try in front of the camera Christian seems well.. dead inside lately. Alpha land is is main focus even over his Girlfriend.

One of Nikki’s old videos with CG when they were together popped up on YouTube and I watched it out of nostalgia and CG was WAY happier and their dynamic worked because Nikki was herself and Heidi has morphed into CG which makes everything boring. Heidi really loves him and for her sake I hope it works out because she is waisting her years with a man who is only going to find another project once that’s done. “Proud but never satisfied”...

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 pm
leafhatdog wrote:

I came here to say this. Another year and no proposal and in my opinion he seems like he is just tolerating her. He is in love with her ambition and that she is able to be independent, but he isn’t in love with her. He seems distant no matter how hard they try in front of the camera Christian seems well.. dead inside lately. Alpha land is is main focus even over his Girlfriend.

One of Nikki’s old videos with CG when they were together popped up on YouTube and I watched it out of nostalgia and CG was WAY happier and their dynamic worked because Nikki was herself and Heidi has morphed into CG which makes everything boring. Heidi really loves him and for her sake I hope it works out because she is waisting her years with a man who is only going to find another project once that’s done. “Proud but never satisfied”...
Yeah I think she will stick with him for 3 more years or so and then ultimatum. Marriage or bye! I’ve seen a lot of my friends do that. It’s around the 7 year mark in the relationship that happens to coincide with common law domestic partnership due to living together for that long. I truly can’t believe they lasted this long, I’ll be honest.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

I just looked at Josh's instagram for the first time in years and he posted he is getting married and has a baby on the way. Good for him! I wonder if that makes Heidi feel a certain way because that isn't her near future.

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 am
I just looked at Josh's instagram for the first time in years and he posted he is getting married and has a baby on the way. Good for him! I wonder if that makes Heidi feel a certain way because that isn't her near future.
Yep!!! And he bought a house! And is building a gym! Go Josh!!!

leafhatdog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by leafhatdog »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 am
Awww good for Josh! He's hot and I'm glad his life going so well! His fiancee is really pretty.

Meanwhile, Heidi's like, "Please, Christian, a crumb of validation? Oh, you're at the gym all day again running your 'empire'? Oh, okay."
"In the real world, you have to wear shoes."

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”