Whitney SimmonZzZ: It's a beautiful day to be boring! - Part 5

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Whitney SimmonZzZ: It's a beautiful day to be boring! - Part 5

Post by fritzness »

Yeahhhhhhhhhh no I really don't think she's trying for a ..."blaccent" with her nasally voice.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

She's trying too hard and it shows 😪

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Whitney's face bugs me so much. I know she can't help it but like...it's so large? Especially in comparison to Stefan's. I know it's rude but whatever...Oh and her bleached blonde hair is so thin, she needs to cut it into a bob or something. It's wayyy too stringy

ZoeyBella24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ZoeyBella24 »

Is there a new thread?

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by curleecrimp »

ZoeyBella24 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:04 am
Is there a new thread?
I don’t think there is...I think there just hasn’t been much activity on here because Whitney is still boring haha

Maybe to get some conversation going though, I scrolled back in her Instagram feed to when she was goals for me to compare her physique to now and I was kind of shocked at how much muscle she’s lost.

The pic of her in the dusty pink outfit I think was from 2018 and that’s when I thought she looked her best. Aside from the orange complexion, she still looks good today, but she’s just not a motivating fitspo for me anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Oh wow, that's quite a difference

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

curleecrimp wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:50 pm
ZoeyBella24 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:04 am
Is there a new thread?
I don’t think there is...I think there just hasn’t been much activity on here because Whitney is still boring haha

Maybe to get some conversation going though, I scrolled back in her Instagram feed to when she was goals for me to compare her physique to now and I was kind of shocked at how much muscle she’s lost.

The pic of her in the dusty pink outfit I think was from 2018 and that’s when I thought she looked her best. Aside from the orange complexion, she still looks good today, but she’s just not a motivating fitspo for me anymore.
Currently she just looks thin. I also liked when she was going hard in the gym and had noticeable quads. I like to see her old youtube videos because she was really inspo back then too.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

Czarbucks wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:06 pm
curleecrimp wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Currently she just looks thin. I also liked when she was going hard in the gym and had noticeable quads. I like to see her old youtube videos because she was really inspo back then too.
Same, her older youtube videos are great, ITA. Not a fan of her new stuff/new look (agree with you that she just looks skinny. Which, nothing wrong with that body type or anything but I am trying to get more muscle on me so that's what I am looking for)

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

I’m pretty convinced she just wants to be skinny for her wedding.

mareamor
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mareamor »

I used to be SUCH a Whitney fan (she inspired me to start lifting weights and not feel intimidated about it at the gym..thank you Whit). That being said, I feel like she is changing by the minute into a HSN/QVC saleswoman. All she does now is sell things. Herself, her Toluca line, her athletic wear, her favorites (yeah right if she says she's not sponsored) I'm tired of the zooming for dramatic emphasis and the whispering. If you had a drinking game every time she said "ok"...you'd be a wino. I used to think it was cute and adorable. Now...it's time to grow up. Yes she has her own company. That doesn't mean she's evolved. She's just making more money. The fact that she's friends with Taylor Chamberlain says a lot. You become who you're around and they're both becoming obnoxious. Sorry not sorry. I wish her happiness but I don't subscribe to her anymore.

curleecrimp
Debater
Debater

Re:

Post by curleecrimp »

mareamor wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:34 pm
I used to be SUCH a Whitney fan (she inspired me to start lifting weights and not feel intimidated about it at the gym..thank you Whit). That being said, I feel like she is changing by the minute into a HSN/QVC saleswoman. All she does now is sell things. Herself, her Toluca line, her athletic wear, her favorites (yeah right if she says she's not sponsored) I'm tired of the zooming for dramatic emphasis and the whispering. If you had a drinking game every time she said "ok"...you'd be a wino. I used to think it was cute and adorable. Now...it's time to grow up. Yes she has her own company. That doesn't mean she's evolved. She's just making more money. The fact that she's friends with Taylor Chamberlain says a lot. You become who you're around and they're both becoming obnoxious. Sorry not sorry. I wish her happiness but I don't subscribe to her anymore.
You’ve summed up many of my annoyances with her very well. She’s what got me into the gym and I absolutely credit her with motivating me to get my butt in gear and kickstarting a 30 lb weight loss journey for me.

She just...hasn’t grown up at all and is boring and I’ve lost all interest in her. I almost miss her early YouTube videos when she was nervously talking off of a pre-written script compared to now when she just says weird things and seems confident to an annoying full of herself extent.

Fitnfabbbb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fitnfabbbb »

Hi, new here and have been looking for a forum to chat about GS influencers!

First off, whit was the first GS influencer I became aware of. Her content helped me start my fitness journey. But overall I always thought she was kinda mediocre, and when she started pushing the beautiful day to be BORING slogan I just wasn’t really feeling her as much. Her physique is overall downhill from where she was and I can barely believe she actually even does the workouts she makes content about these days. Like girl, you’re overhead pressing 5lbs why are you breathing hard?

Do you guys have any idea why GS prioritizes her so much and gives her “exclusive” collections? They’ve done it multiple times now. It makes me feel like she could *possibly* be related to Richard Simmons? Yes, theeeeeee kween of fitness. I dunno. It’s my only reason why out of all the GS influencers she’s actually in not the best shape, and prioritized so much within the brand and even has her own independent (boring) line.

Any tea on that?

Also...are there any other GS influencers with threads here? Ive been following the twins for some time now too.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Fitnfabbbb wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:11 pm
Hi, new here and have been looking for a forum to chat about GS influencers!

First off, whit was the first GS influencer I became aware of. Her content helped me start my fitness journey. But overall I always thought she was kinda mediocre, and when she started pushing the beautiful day to be BORING slogan I just wasn’t really feeling her as much. Her physique is overall downhill from where she was and I can barely believe she actually even does the workouts she makes content about these days. Like girl, you’re overhead pressing 5lbs why are you breathing hard?

Do you guys have any idea why GS prioritizes her so much and gives her “exclusive” collections? They’ve done it multiple times now. It makes me feel like she could *possibly* be related to Richard Simmons? Yes, theeeeeee kween of fitness. I dunno. It’s my only reason why out of all the GS influencers she’s actually in not the best shape, and prioritized so much within the brand and even has her own independent (boring) line.

Any tea on that?

Also...are there any other GS influencers with threads here? Ive been following the twins for some time now too.
I always thought it was because she had a big IG following. I also follow Katy Hearn's thread on here

Fitnfabbbb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fitnfabbbb »

She does have a big following, but I notice others have comparable with much more motivation for fitness. But yet WS collections keep coming. Didn’t really like her new collection. The colors were okay, but I didn’t like the little metal name tag they put on it.

Lizzurd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lizzurd »

So I know this thread is pretty dead, but I just watched her most recent GRWM video (well... Part of it. I couldn't get through the whole thing), and I must ask, since when does she talk like that??? I haven't watched her in forever, and I don't recall her ever having this exaggerated "dumb girl" accent? The way she used to talk with all her little phrases and made up words was kinda annoying but at least it wasn't... This.

Sad to hear she has been going through a rough time with her MH though, I feel for her on that. But I couldn't get past this fake sounding accent lol.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Lizzurd wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 pm
So I know this thread is pretty dead, but I just watched her most recent GRWM video (well... Part of it. I couldn't get through the whole thing), and I must ask, since when does she talk like that??? I haven't watched her in forever, and I don't recall her ever having this exaggerated "dumb girl" accent? The way she used to talk with all her little phrases and made up words was kinda annoying but at least it wasn't... This.

Sad to hear she has been going through a rough time with her MH though, I feel for her on that. But I couldn't get past this fake sounding accent lol.
holy shit, you weren't kidding -- she sounds like an airhead teeny bopper from the 80's.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Lizzurd wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 pm

The half on half off sweater was driving me crazy. You're home! Take it off or put it on all the way 😂

sea12
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sea12 »

Lmfaoo so I know this thread is basically dead but for anyone who’s still creeping… did anyone just watch the reel she posted on Instagram just now with her own voiceover effect? I’m cracking up because all she ever posts now are these cheesy, super short “motivational” clips where even her exercising looks so fake. Like when she drops the weights and shakes her head, it’s SO orchestrated and just… why?! She doesn’t post anything like she used to anymore. I also want 2017 YouTube Whitney back lol.

Make_life_magical
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Make_life_magical »

haha this thread is dead but i read what you wrote and absolutely agreee!! now this might go over well but this is my thought - I do not believe she actually struggles that much with her mental health, its 99% fake and exaggerated to make her appealing to a certain audience, I just dont believe what she says! its all fake! and the workouts, oh man, like you said - all fake

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

"The Natural Cycles fertility app is my preferred choice of birth control."

WHITNEY. That. Is. Not. Birth. Control.
It is a supplemental tool/aid to use in addition to birth control.

This is incredibly harmful misinformation that can severely impact someone's life (especially now that women are currently fighting for their rights in the US with Roe v. Wade). I don't care if she's trying to be helpful or whatever, it's just flat out irresponsible (and not her place) as a fitness influencer to be discussing/recommending things regarding reproductive health.

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 1.36.23 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”