Re: Robin Gallant - No Influencing, Too Busy Trophy Wifing - Part 3

Post by shakinmyhead »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:50 am
ShadowDogg wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:56 am
ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:27 am
I don't think i've ever seen someone more self-centered in my life than robin. and i hope she reads this thread. not everyone is able (or chooses) to sit at home all day with the ability to over-analyze and obsess over themselves. she seems to think it's reasonable to spend that much time obsessing over their diet and perfecting everything about it to avoid - god forbid - bloat. people are dying of coronavirus, losing their jobs and businesses and her "terrible news" is that she is bloated after 45 days. I think she is a selfish person and needs a wakeup call!
She reminds me of Emily Duncan
at least em dunc has a personality and doesn't pretend to be perfect
Robin isn’t nearly as annoying as Em Dunc. Robin may have the personality a wet blanket now a days, but Em Dunc is on a whole other level of “I’m better than everyone” (which she’ll make sure to tell you about in her 1000000000 daily posts).

P.S. the em Dunc thread on GG is :tu:

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ansanchez3 »

the grandma cardigan with the hearts... lmao... it's hideous

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

honestly she is so delusional giving fashion advice and tips from her pedestal, she spends a fortune on clothes yet has some of the worst taste I have ever seen

also robin: please stop pretending to care about the environment and sustainability... because your obvious greed and shopping habits say otherwise

yellllow
Learner
Learner

Post by yellllow »

I feel like I'm the only one (here) who actually likes her style lol. I think it suits her, and I would love to have a lot of her pieces in my own wardrobe but... That 450 eur cardigan on her stories... Wow. 450 euro. That's why I can't dress like Robin I guess

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

Lmao... Robin thinks she can pass as a scientist or doctor to her followers. "I researched histamine at the molecular level..." she has a Bs from some random college no one has ever heard of. Just like most of her followers, she has a bachelor's at a minimum but likes to speak to us as though we are stupid and she is so much more knowledgeable than us
Even Stephanie buttermore, who is much smarter than Robin and an ACTUAL doctor, doesn't speak to her followers this way

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:45 am
Lmao... Robin thinks she can pass as a scientist or doctor to her followers. "I researched histamine at the molecular level..." she has a Bs from some random college no one has ever heard of. Just like most of her followers, she has a bachelor's at a minimum but likes to speak to us as though we are stupid and she is so much more knowledgeable than us
Even Stephanie buttermore, who is much smarter than Robin and an ACTUAL doctor, doesn't speak to her followers this way
LOL Seriously, and she took those classes FOREVER ago and who knows what grade she even got. It's fairly easy to get a C in those undergrad biochem courses. Also, her hIsTamInE inTolRanCE impacts less than 1% of the population, LMAO but she's acting like it's some common sh!t that anyone gets. Not saying that she doesn't have this intolerance, I'm not her doctor, but I can *love* how she conveniently leaves out that less than 1% of the population is impacted by this when giving her new nutrition advice. And, tbh, histamine intolerance is easy to manage, diamine oxidase (DOA) can just be taken before/after eating. And (I'm assuming) she has good health insurance so she can easily get a pharmaceutical-grade one, rather than OTC that will be more diluted. Obviously, it's just bc she has NOTHING to talk about on her social media page, other than her house/farm, so tbh I think it's just something she's pulling out of her butt so she has some new content.AND she's laying it on the THICK with the chronic issue stuff. I have a few friends who have an actual chronic illness, and they work 9-5 jobs on top of dealing with literal hell-ish levels of pain. Like, pop a DOA and sit down Robin lmao.

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

Yea and it's also hard to even take her "histamine intolerance" excuse seriously when she used to blame "breast plant illness" for all of her issues (self-diagnosed, of course.) Just like she blamed BII for her acne, which she happened to have before AND after having implants. She thinks we are stupid

I have NO idea why Ben likes her and tolerates her

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

Her stories creep me out. Just her trying on a bunch of different clothes doing the exact same perfectly positioned poses and blank expressions over and over. The nightgown one where her hair and makeup look perfect especially gives me the creeps. Its like she's a robot gf that Ben programmed to just sit at home looking hot all the time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

she is very robotic, monotone and creepy

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Yeah, agreed. Creepy indeed. I think she's still depressed, but trying to suppress it. (I bet she regrets getting rid of her implants for no reason)

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:45 am
We must know of different Stephanie Buttermores because yeah she does. She pretends everything she does is science based.

samkhan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by samkhan »

What she tries to be she does so because she knows deep down she is the exact opposite. She would be much better wank fodder if she just embraced what really makes her popular.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

& now she’s convinced herself she has a new random disorder with literally no evidence to back it up. What would she do if she didn’t have something to obsessively focus on?

anonoymousleanbish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anonoymousleanbish »

This is all psychological. It’s sad.

ansanchez3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ansanchez3 »

meanwhile people are dying, mass shooting in colorado, and she is upset because her breakfast chicken must have not been "fresh enough" so she may get a bit of a headache or brain fog from histamine. she is unbelievable... and no idea why ben likes her or tolerates her when he can find someone humble and not self-obsessed

Cubfin
Learner
Learner

Post by Cubfin »

I saw the chicken story too. It's WILD to me that she just decides that she has these conditions and tries on different ailments like they're different overpriced outfits in her closet.

chattyHenny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chattyHenny »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 am
meanwhile people are dying, mass shooting in colorado, and she is upset because her breakfast chicken must have not been "fresh enough" so she may get a bit of a headache or brain fog from histamine. she is unbelievable... and no idea why ben likes her or tolerates her when he can find someone humble and not self-obsessed
Imagine being such a narcissistic brat! How embarrassing for her parents.

Lena999
Talker
Talker

Post by Lena999 »

ansanchez3 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 am
Devil's advocate but how much does news of people dying and a mass shooting actually influence your day to day activities? Horrible shit has been happening across the world since the dawn of time. I don't know about you but I don't have the emotional bandwidth to let things I can change nothing about influence me to the point where I can't spend a day in relative normalcy. (Like obviously I abide by the guidelines regarding for example: covid-19 since the virus does not spread itself; people do. But other than that, being sad about innocent lives being lost to the point I can't allow myself a smidge of happiness does not help anybody I think.)

That said, Robin could use some perspective. She's been living in this ivory tower with not a care in the world and this stuff about getting brain fog from a piece of chicken is a bit pathetic. It's not good for her to have everything handed to her on a silver platter. Her channel shows what an abundance of money and no need to work can do to people and it's nothing good.

All Hale To Kale
Informer
Informer

Post by All Hale To Kale »

So… she got married and they didn’t invite GS athletes??? The big GS athletes didn’t even say congrats on social media to Ben & Robin…

Very strange! I’m also shocked Robin didn’t wear a more elaborate dress. I think it’s pretty, but not what I expected her to wear to her wedding

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

God here we go with the narcissistic Robin posts again. "I haven't trained in a year but still look amazing. Tell me how amazing I look!!" along with what looks like a poll to rate her hotness (?) What a fucking weirdo lol

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”