It *looked* like 20K

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nikki “ Life’s a mess on the Pineapple Express” Slothketter - Part 17

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Is Gleam her agency?

(Also, has this site been really hard to access and load recently or is it just me?)

Lyanna
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lyanna »

What is this editing style? Those ridiculous sound effects remind me of a kids show. But that's probably her target audience anyway now.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

OmegaBetaZeta wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:58 pm
Is Gleam her agency?

(Also, has this site been really hard to access and load recently or is it just me?)
No, it’s happening to me too and oh my god it’s awful.

I am pretty sure gleam is her agency. Holy crap, imagine 20k per month

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Yeah the slowness has been around for a while now. Initially the site doesn't even load in the morning.

Gleam would basically be paying her the money from her sponsored IG posts and Youtube vids right? Her Youtube revenue (minuscule at this point), Gymshark salary and Alani sponsorship would all be separate I'd guess?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Spid wrote:Yeah the slowness has been around for a while now. Initially the site doesn't even load in the morning.

Gleam would basically be paying her the money from her sponsored IG posts and Youtube vids right? Her Youtube revenue (minuscule at this point), Gymshark salary and Alani sponsorship would all be separate I'd guess?
That’s what I was wondering too. If they handle her gymshark and other partnerships that isn’t THAT much all things considered. Especially if it’s pre-tax. Definitely nothing to sneeze at but not at all what she should be making if she even tried a little at ANYTHING. I’d imagine it’s just yt/ig ads and sponsors though. Otherwise she’s been making financial decisions way too similarly to jazmine Garcia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoeyBella24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ZoeyBella24 »

How is she maintaining those hair extensions.. I had to get rid of mine before they started tangling..

funnydollll
Learner
Learner

Post by funnydollll »

I'm not here to rehash any Nikki/Heidi drama but I think it's hilarious how Heidi, who I thought would far surpass Nikki in views, still gets as much views as Nikki while putting in a ton more effort than Nikki. Maybe Nikki is smarter than we think, somehow keeping people watching constant half ass vlogs?

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

Yeah I think Heidis views are less because she doesn't upload that much, and when she does it's basically the same thing every video. Also she had a videographer and editor so she doesn't really put any effort into her YT tbh. But she's running a business so I get it.
I mean, they're both vloggers so Nikki uploads the same stuff too but her personality is a bit less obnoxious than Heidi.
It would be nice if there were variety of content in their videos but I've said that time and time again, so I wont even go there anymore lol

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

funnydollll wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:28 am
I'm not here to rehash any Nikki/Heidi drama but I think it's hilarious how Heidi, who I thought would far surpass Nikki in views, still gets as much views as Nikki while putting in a ton more effort than Nikki. Maybe Nikki is smarter than we think, somehow keeping people watching constant half ass vlogs?
Really they are both part of 2014/2015 circa in which the whole fitness inspo blew up. All of us who knew them then are pretty much around their age late mid to late 20s to early to mid 30s. They if you ask me are walking a fine line of being washed up. Heidi was smart has her buisness and CG is what really keeps her relevant. Her videos have become boring because she had copied her bf and made it more buisness like. Nikki has just become crap and a complainer to be honest at 30 years old! Being in the house is nothing new to her and she is now acting like she doesn’t know what to film. She is just a box of excuses at this point and she is walking a tight rope considering that she is loosing followers daily. I can’t even stand to watch her to be honest because she acts like a 15 year old who doesn’t know how to do anything.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lol I wont say how old i am, but i do recall that drama. While i dont dislike Nikki, I seriously do wonder how the fuck she is still current...shes like so boring! Like watching the paint dry at the DMV kind of boring. Isnt she like 29 now?! She seriously doesnt seem to have a sense of self (like all of YouTube)... her covid videos are just like her everyday videos...lol does she ever leave the house other than to go grocery shopping? I'm trying to see the allure here.
She hasn't really grown as a youtuber, in terms of content. She still looks like a college kid living out of boxes inside a dorm. Her furnature looks like shelving for the inside of a garage or from closet world. She shows her house after she "decluttered" and it still looks cluttered and that's because she hasnt any real furnature. Its wired racks of particle board. I honestly think she hasnt money, once her handlers are paid. She spends a shit ton of money on houses and cars, but cant hire someone to decorate/organize for her!? Seems kind of stunted... theres "minimalism" (she had a hard time with that word) and then there is haphazard laundromat Nikki.

Macrofriendlygal
Learner
Learner

Post by Macrofriendlygal »

I'm pretty indifferent to Nikki but I must say, I really love what she's done with her new place.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her art room is atrocious. Talk about a clusterfuck. Idk how she can be creative in there, there’s just stuff everywhere. And nothing is cohesive.
Didn’t she say a while ago (in LA) that she likes to have a lot of knickknacks but it makes things look cluttered, so she got rid of a lot of stuff. Yet here she’s accumulated more crap.
Ya she really needs to hire an interior designer...

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

I'm sorry but the way she speaks now with fast mumbling is giving me Trisha Paytas vibes.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

She may want to start posting more youtube videos at least her followers aren’t jumping ship there...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nikki’s at the protest in Austin right now. And has spoken up about police brutality. I’m happy she’s using her platform for good and actually showing up, as opposed to resharing a fist emoji or staying silent like some influencers. We critique her on a lot of things, but theres no doubt that she has a huge heart. So I have to give credit where credit is due.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

GluteActivation wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:26 pm
Nikki’s at the protest in Austin right now. And has spoken up about police brutality. I’m happy she’s using her platform for good and actually showing up, as opposed to resharing a fist emoji or staying silent like some influencers. We critique her on a lot of things, but theres no doubt that she has a huge heart. So I have to give credit where credit is due.
I agree. I've been taking notes of influencers doing less than the bare minimum in their IG stories then posting all their pointless shit afterwards. A lot of unfollowing but yes good on her for joining the protest. Same with Gabby, Whitney etc they also made some informational IG stories so yup good on them.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

GluteActivation wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:26 pm
I agree I’m so proud of her for not staying silent and using her platform to bring awareness! Good for her!❤️

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

So refreshing to see Nikki out there actually walking the walk as other influencers continue to complain about their first world problems and post dumb selfies.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

Who would've thought that Nikki would be one of most vocal fitness influencer to speak up during this time? Also surprised at Whitney Simmons doing so. I unfollowed a few influencers that have done less or just put up a slide and then go back to booty shots.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”