Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simply Spongebob Squarebody Manders - Part 2

Post by Gossipmedium »

treelee wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:10 pm
They're engaged. Hope she loves Iowa as much as she says lol
lol I totally called it! It wasn’t on Christmas, but I knew it would be soon. They only know each other for a year so I hope it’s everything they wanted and more....

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

Seems like a natural development. She’s gotten more..domestic since she moved with him.

ijwbspickles
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ijwbspickles »

Her engagement video was so cringe, I thought Austin's little voiceover was super cute but then why put it over all this footage of yourself getting pampered, as opposed to stuff of the two of you?? self-centred much? And I could literally hear her deep weird voice laughing in my head when she was doubling over every 3 seconds

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

she's going to be insufferable with this engagement. also.. why does she think shes some beauty guru now ? lolol chill donald duck

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

Ok she's engaged and about to be married now she can do us all a favor and stop YouTube-ing cuz she sucks

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Manders is boring now because she has pretty much been Austin’s wife since she moved in with him. It’s truly not that big of a deal we all saw it coming and what’s worse that already have a million couple picks that already look like engagement photos the only difference is there is no ring. Their relationship is played out and pretty much she has become a fucking beauty guru like majority of the other fitspos have so pretty much I’m on to the next one from her.

Planetkruton
Learner
Learner

Post by Planetkruton »

Is she transitioning to a lifestyle / beauty vlogger? If so imma unsubscribe.

gmjh223
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gmjh223 »

I’ve been following this board for a while now and just made my account to reply. I’ve been following Manders for a few years now and I used to love her content because she was relatable. She seemed to live on a moderate budget especially with food and her content just vibed with me as I was starting CrossFit when I started following her.

Now I just feel like she’s way out of touch. It’s ALL makeup and buying shit. I’m glad she has the means to live the lifestyle she wants but I just don’t find it relatable to me anymore. She was one of the few people who was like a normal person and her vlogs were way more interesting before Iowa.

Now it’s literally just dogs and clothes and makeup. I love the dogs, and I am totally a dog person but it is like constant. I wish her well tbh but I’m just so sick of her videos and IGs being the same shit always.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

honestly, i somehow forgot about manders. i used to love her, slowly started hate-watching her, and now i don't watch her at all. she's lifestyle/beauty now?? uhhh.. i'll continue to pass, then, lol.

SaltyDog
Talker
Talker

Post by SaltyDog »

Does anybody else think she looks like Lisa Rinna today in this YouTube video?

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Omg i forgot she even existed now. Her tongue looks swollen. She's so outdated with her what I eat in a day. It's the same repetitive shit and all crap food. Tracking macros was so 2017 lol. She's clearly not onto that degree she was saying she's gonna get. Her channel's a flop. What do I expect from a non evidence based channel? Lol. Guess lifestyle stuff suits her more. That won't take much brains

pherber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pherber »

GUYS! I created an account just to post this because I AM DYING over her today. She posted an insta post with the most photoshopped face, huge fake lips, false lashes, a spackle of makeup CRYING that someone sent her a comment saying her hair was fake! Just so she can get 8K of "Nooo, you're sooo authentic Manders, we LOVE YOU"

Ugh. Can we please keep this page alive for my pleasure.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Is she pissed off because the woman was wrong? Everything but the hair is fake you silly 40 year old woman lol. And why is she being ageist against this person having to tell her age as if it was an insult to be in your 40s lol. She is late 20s but she looks late 30s imo

pherber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pherber »

She was mad cause HOW DARE SOMEONE SAY SHES FAKE. IT HURT HER YOU KNOW. CAUSE SHES SOO REAL AND MODEST IN HER FAKE FACE FULL OF FILLERS AND BOOTY SHORTS ALL THE TIME. Ugh. Now shes on twitter complaining her mom and aunt both want white dresses for her wedding. Shes been engaged less than a month. So far shes had 4 breakdowns. Bridezilla is going to be imminent in less than a month.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Who gives a fk about dresses lol anybody attending that wedding will know who the bride is I mean tbh. Why does it sound like a crime to her with her mom and aunt. So insecure

pherber
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pherber »

Soooo. . . her mom wanted to look her best and stand out and be glittery and that offended Manders somehow. WHO THE FRIDGE tells their mom that they can't look the BOMB and stand out at their ONLY DAUGHTERS WEDDING. Especially as we ALL know the majority of the wedding guests will be Austins friends and family and probably be where they live. HOW SELFISH AND INSECURE OF A DAUGHTER ARE YOU?

Also, can we all please take bets the dress will be revealing in a not cute way. Backless, sheer parts, and low cut all to boot.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Ehhhh I’m planning my wedding right now, really want to elope tbh, but it’s going to be pretty small and intimate, under 5k, and if my mom or his mom showed up in a flashy white dress I’d lose my shit.

Lurking Around
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lurking Around »

Can't see why I won't be insecure if I looked like manders lol. Look at her evolving to mrs potato head and potato body

Boredboard
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredboard »

She just went on a rant and then deleted it from her story about how her original photographer called her entitled. Can’t imagine where they got that idea...

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”