Taylor Chamberlain

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
pennywise451
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taylor Chamberlain

Post by pennywise451 »

Is she f-ing serious with these outfit choices?? For brunch?? Lol. The fact that this woman owns a clothing line is beyond ironic. She dresses like a complete idiot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

waffle_luver5
Informer
Informer

Post by waffle_luver5 »

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:13 am
Is she f-ing serious with these outfit choices?? For brunch?? Lol. The fact that this woman owns a clothing line is beyond ironic. She dresses like a complete idiot.
She wears basically a bandeau with jeans and/or leggings every day and then an ugly oversized outerwear. I don't get it.

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

waffle_luver5 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:47 pm
pennywise451 wrote:
She wears basically a bandeau with jeans and/or leggings every day and then an ugly oversized outerwear. I don't get it.
Yes!! And giant platform white Sketchers or whatever those awful 80s gym shoes are. Ugh.

82Much
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 82Much »

pennywise451 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:47 pm
waffle_luver5 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:47 pm

Yes!! And giant platform white Sketchers or whatever those awful 80s gym shoes are. Ugh.
She dresses like a teenager in a Disney Channel show.

It's also become apparent to me that not only is the business a money grab to get her fans to pay for her influencer life, it's also a tax write off. I'm sure those Florida/Cabo/Aspen trips to take a few pics of the whatever AMAZING new product they "created" are being claimed as business expenses too.

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

pennywise451 wrote:
I'm actually obsessed with this color. Anyone know where I can get leggings this exact color that's not balance?

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

1d97 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:38 am
pennywise451 wrote:
I'm actually obsessed with this color. Anyone know where I can get leggings this exact color that's not balance?
Lol I don't mind the color.... but she looks like Gumby in it from head to toe. And a sports bra is not a shirt. Just saying!!

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

lol at her sister shadowing her today to see what "CEO life" is all about. gimme a break, every time she calls herself a CEO I roll my eyes. her head is swelling by the minute.

harty297
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by harty297 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 pm
lol at her sister shadowing her today to see what "CEO life" is all about. gimme a break, every time she calls herself a CEO I roll my eyes. her head is swelling by the minute.
I just watched Krissy Cela's day in the life and her work effort (working from 6AM to 9PM) makes Taylor look like a joke. They've been very lucky because of Taylor's audience and the "hype" brand they've created but I'm curious to see how long it really lasts

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

harty297 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:08 am
wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:29 pm
I just watched Krissy Cela's day in the life and her work effort (working from 6AM to 9PM) makes Taylor look like a joke. They've been very lucky because of Taylor's audience and the "hype" brand they've created but I'm curious to see how long it really lasts
I hope the balance employees get paid a lot. They deserve it with such a lazy CEO

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

1d97 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:15 pm
harty297 wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:08 am

I hope the balance employees get paid a lot. They deserve it with such a lazy CEO
They don't. The PPP loan exposed that their average salary is 35k/year in a high COL city. Also did y'all see their employee at HQ got covid (prob bc no one wears a damn mask) and they have her WFH nonstop despite chest pain/fever/etc. angelica_fit_ she literally still has a story up crying because she's so overwhelmed with sickness/work. Meanwhile Taychay is drinking her wine and whining about how hard she has it :roll:

1d97
Learner
Learner

Post by 1d97 »

treelee wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:17 pm
1d97 wrote:

They don't. The PPP loan exposed that their average salary is 35k/year in a high COL city. Also did y'all see their employee at HQ got covid (prob bc no one wears a damn mask) and they have her WFH nonstop despite chest pain/fever/etc. angelica_fit_ she literally still has a story up crying because she's so overwhelmed with sickness/work. Meanwhile Taychay is drinking her wine and whining about how hard she has it :roll:
Damn I wanna fight Taylor right now! I live in Denver off of $35k and I have to have a roommate and even then it’s tight. Clearly Taylor doesn’t actually care about balance or she wouldn’t be forcing a sick employee to work and she’s pay her employees a wage where they don’t have to stress constantly about money. She really is just the face of the brand but takes all the credit for it smh

pennywise451
Learner
Learner

Post by pennywise451 »

treelee wrote:
1d97 wrote:

None of this is a good look for Taylor. She just makes herself look like an out of touch, uncaring human being in so many ways.

thislove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thislove »

treelee wrote:
1d97 wrote:

Honestly I'm shocked that Taylor has never gotten covid considering how irresponsible her and her employees have been. At least be responsible around your dad who had cancer! Right now she has a story of her and Ali at a party for Angel where no one is wearing masks. Does she not get backlash from this or does she not care?

elrakk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elrakk »

This new collection is fugly. I thought the last one was the worst but holy shit. They outdo themselves with ugly ass trends. The affiliates and leaders hype it up but none of them have looked that great in any of the pieces? Bet we’ll never see any of them wear this collection after the launch is over lol.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner

Post by justlurkindntmindme »

If you & your affiliates need to demonstrate how to put on the cargo pants, maybe they're too difficult to put on...? Can't say I would casually buy a pair of pants that I need to be taught how to properly put on lol

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

Part of the “allure” of Balance was them withholding supply to create artificial demand. Now that they’re actually stocking products and so many customers had horrible experiences, it looks like they’re having trouble moving products that aren’t sports bras. I Wonder how they’re going to proceed since the whole point of capsule brands revolves around fashion trends that usually have a quick expiration date.

corneliast13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by corneliast13 »

taylor is an idiot. that’s all

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

people are complaining on the IG that their website is yet again not working. they keep responding with "TRY REFRESHING!" and its the same copy/paste response and people are getting aggravated b/c they clearly aren't reading the 500 comments that said they did refresh and its not doing anything so quit suggesting to refresh.

Ddot1199
Learner
Learner

Post by Ddot1199 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:54 pm
people are complaining on the IG that their website is yet again not working. they keep responding with "TRY REFRESHING!" and its the same copy/paste response and people are getting aggravated b/c they clearly aren't reading the 500 comments that said they did refresh and its not doing anything so quit suggesting to refresh.
Lol “talking with our developer RN”... aka Steve entered the inventory wrong since for some reason he still runs their Shopify free template store.

workoutlurkout
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by workoutlurkout »

Ddot1199 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:18 pm
wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:54 pm
Lol “talking with our developer RN”... aka Steve entered the inventory wrong since for some reason he still runs their Shopify free template store.
I just don’t understand all the people in the comments complaining how long it took them or how they couldn’t buy what they REALLY wanted so had to buy their 3rd or 4th choices. As long as people keep buying stuff, BA is NOT GOING TO DO MUCH TO IMPROVE THEIR TECH/PROCESSES/CUST SERVICE. The only way they will feel inclined to change what’s wrong is if people stop purchasing from them because of it.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”