Jessica (New Day, New Dog) Aloe-vera - Part 2

Yudodat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jessica (New Day, New Dog) Aloe-vera - Part 2

Post by Yudodat »

Jess, you’re 35. Grow up. Your “cowgirl” outfit looks ridiculous, you just look like a thirsty hoe. Cover your ass for once, literally, and have some self respect.

Vprick
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Vprick »

God i hate watching her workout stories! Her form is horrible. Ive been in the fitness industry for 13+ years with a Bachelors in Exercise Physiology and and cannot stand all these "influencers" who literally have the worst form and do not know what the fuck they are doing. SLOW IT DOWN!

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

Yudodat wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:37 pm
Jess, you’re 35. Grow up. Your “cowgirl” outfit looks ridiculous, you just look like a thirsty hoe. Cover your ass for once, literally, and have some self respect.
And everyone around her was in regular clothes....and probably was mortified to be associated with her and the way she was acting. I don't know if she realizes no one likes people like that.

DayDreamin
Learner
Learner

Post by DayDreamin »

Why don’t we ever see Jessica working out in her new fitness apparel line? She hyped up the photo shoot and has now gone radio silent about it. No estimated release date?

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

We don't see her working on her fitness line because she says things like "I work 12 straight hours!!! I work SOOOO HARD!!!". All she does is LIE, LIE, LIE.
There is no mention of her fitness line because she's not doing anything. Just like her podcast. She went silent there. Whatever she starts, she can NEVER finish. She's been like this for years. Please tell me you're not looking at actually buying any of her clothes.

And she's getting ready to fly off to Mexico with Chris whom she is back with. Again.

Exinfluencer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Exinfluencer »

Is this for real or a typo on her site??? Also her leggings are listed for $200!!! Who the hell does she think would pay that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kumo
Learner
Learner

Post by Kumo »

Who does she think she is?
The website is so basic, unfinished and buggy. The pictures are displaying at the wrong ratio so they all look like fat dwarves.
There isn't any description about what the stuff is made of or anything to justify the ridiculous pricing.
I guess her head is literally that physically big to contain her oversized ego, thinking she is a brand. It is workout gear not a fashion item.

mazzystar007
Learner
Learner

Post by mazzystar007 »

Did I not say her shit was gonna be EXPENSIVE!!! I knew it! She is BROKE, and she's back with Chris because she needs financial support.
She listed an outfit on her website for 799 bucks LOL insane. I'll tell you why she did this, aside from being broke. She didn't make enough merchandise, she only made I would say less than 10 of each item so she wants to BANK it!!! She couldn't afford creating tons of clothing for her line.

Also, if they are already posted on her website for sale, and yes I love how there is NOTHING about the fabric, size, etc.....why is she all of a sudden being so HUSH HUSH about this? So odd.

And god she looks so porky in all the pics. Good grief.

Vprick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vprick »

Exinfluencer wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:13 pm
Is this for real or a typo on her site??? Also her leggings are listed for $200!!! Who the hell does she think would pay that
This girl has gotta be out of her damn mind people are going to pay that for her shit on her unfinished site. Have you actually looked through it, it's not even FINISHED!! Who would take that seriously? Also she has some romper outfit for $790 😂😂😂 like what the actual fuck.

DayDreamin
Learner
Learner

Post by DayDreamin »

Oh Chris. She already said she isn’t going to marry you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yudodat
Learner
Learner

Post by Yudodat »

Don’t tell me this bitch actually went out and bought a compound bow on a whim! What a fucking poser!!! There she goes, spending money she doesn’t have. Pathetic.

Vprick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vprick »

Yudodat wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:04 pm
Don’t tell me this bitch actually went out and bought a compound bow on a whim! What a fucking poser!!! There she goes, spending money she doesn’t have. Pathetic.
Omg I was going to say the same thing. She buys a bow after one time? What happened to the guitar? This girl needs to figure her shit out and follow through with one damn thing. I laughed so hard when she bought a bow. Wow, so you gonna actually go use it and hunt with it, like what it's intended for? No fucking way. She will be uninterested in a few weeks

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I cannot believe that she is travelling again for “holiday”.
The world is all over the place and all she cares is “rest”

What exactly she is taking time off from??? We never really see her working or actually doing something besides going to the gym and eating out.

Jessica does not know what hard work means. She is a leach who is always sucking from someone.

She said that it took her 4 years to develop her clothing line. The clothes are basic AF and she took all this time to “develop” them. Obviously she is not the brightest if took all this time to come up with that crap.

DavaDora
Learner
Learner

Post by DavaDora »

Vprick wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:21 pm
Yudodat wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:04 pm
Omg I was going to say the same thing. She buys a bow after one time? What happened to the guitar? This girl needs to figure her shit out and follow through with one damn thing. I laughed so hard when she bought a bow. Wow, so you gonna actually go use it and hunt with it, like what it's intended for? No fucking way. She will be uninterested in a few weeks
LOL This is exactly what all of us are thinking!
I honestly laughed so hard, and yelled "WTF?!" at my phone, when I saw her with that bow. The guitar came to mind, and how fast she forgot about learning to play it. Yeah, because it takes time, to practice, and we all know how lazy she is. She's so wishy-washy, like her podcasts, for example. What happened to them? I predict her "fashion line" will be dropped soon too, who's going to want to buy that overpriced crap?

I wonder if her roomie got tired of her and/or told her she needed to move out? I seriously doubt those dogs are house-trained, and that house was nice, so I wouldn't doubt if that might be a problem. And now it's just a matter of time before she moves in with Chris. Again. He's such an idiot.

Kumo
Learner
Learner

Post by Kumo »

It's insane all these 'influencers' travelling. Some places travel is banned yet they are sticking it all over social media.
She bought her way back into Chris' life with a PS5. So now they are acting like nothing happened and they are together all of a sudden again. He is so emotionally immature it is like abuse her making him hold on and wait for her.
Her website is now basically a holding page, so much for working hard for a launch. The pic Chris posted on arrival was ridiculous too. Their pickup guy had a mask on, trying to avoid getting covid yet Chris decides to embrace him without a mask on for a pic. Utter prick without a care in the world for anyone but himself.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Kumo wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 am
It's insane all these 'influencers' travelling. Some places travel is banned yet they are sticking it all over social media.
She bought her way back into Chris' life with a PS5. So now they are acting like nothing happened and they are together all of a sudden again. He is so emotionally immature it is like abuse her making him hold on and wait for her.
Her website is now basically a holding page, so much for working hard for a launch. The pic Chris posted on arrival was ridiculous too. Their pickup guy had a mask on, trying to avoid getting covid yet Chris decides to embrace him without a mask on for a pic. Utter prick without a care in the world for anyone but himself.
i cringed so hard at that arrival pictures with the driver and no mask. At least if you are going to brag about traveling during this time wear a fucking mask. what the fuck. this guy is an absolute idiot too-is he EVER going to learn that Jessica is just using him until she finds someone better? Like, how stupid could you possibly be???

DavaDora
Learner
Learner

Post by DavaDora »

Ughhhhh, that cruise! No one's wearing a mask, super spreader boat ride. And WTF is Jess wearing? Her bikini top is just ridiculous! She's probably said "oops" a hundred times while purposely giving every guy a peek, of her "accidental" witty bitty nip slip. And the bottom looks too big, Chris trying to bite her cheeks was cringe worthy. And it wouldn't be a boat trip if she didn't twerk a few times. Desperate, much?!

As soon as I saw Chris go crazy over the PS5 I knew she had him wrapped around her finger. Again. He really is an idiot, he still hasn't gotten it through his bleached blonde head that she's a user, so lazy, she needs someone she can latch on to and suck dry. #pendejo

shellac
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shellac »

I think Jessica and Noel got into another fight. Noel removed a recent picture of them together (with their butts out lol) also Noel was supposed to go to Mexico with Jessica but looks like she didnt go. I remember she shared a story of her flight purchase and tagged Jess. I wonder what happened.

person1220
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by person1220 »

CollageMaker_20210121_155903331.jpg
Who did it best? Jeremy Buendia or Chris Elkins? 🙄
Jeremy posted this almost exactly two years ago from today, when Jessica ran back to him for the millionth time. Chris is so pathetic 😂.

Yudodat
Learner
Learner

Post by Yudodat »

Wonder how Jess feels, being the fattest chick on the boat :-P

Return to “Jessica Arevalo - Archived Threads”