AmanDUMB: RatchetWigsGunsLiesandKetoFraudEnsing - Part 10

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: AmanDUMB: RatchetWigsGunsLiesandKetoFraudEnsing - Part 1

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Her new video is up with that young boy again, I only managed to watch a couple mins of so far. So funny what she's doing with her hairline, she 's pulling hairs down at the front and sweeping them across to try and lower her receding hairline. It makes me laugh as it draws attention to it rather than disguise it. It's like men who grow their hair extra long and then sweep their long hair over a bald spot,when the wind blows all is revealed :rofl:

She's desperately needed to do a video with the young boy as her views are really falling. I think she's had her bottom lip done again as there are what looks like puncture wounds on the sides

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Looks disgusting she's tryna claim their her baby hairs :rofl: no sweetheart that's your broken ass weak hair but nice try tho

Pineappless
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pineappless »

I wonder why she’s not going back to TN for Thanksgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Pineappless wrote:I wonder why she’s not going back to TN for Thanksgiving

Probably because she's soooooooo busy in LA with all her meetings and matcha and gym time.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

D9B37E0A-53A8-417C-A20E-B04E350C5421.jpeg
She’s not the only one with a receding hairline- on Snapchat Sid had a post of him leaning down to kiss the dog, and homeboy has some serious bald spots back there! I took a screenshot but as usual it’s too big to post, unless I crop it into oblivion. So that’s what I did. He may have deleted it by now but if somebody else can get a better shot please do, I was really surprised. How old is Raff anyway? Dude is bald in the back!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cactuswater wrote:
D9B37E0A-53A8-417C-A20E-B04E350C5421.jpeg
She’s not the only one with a receding hairline- on Snapchat Sid had a post of him leaning down to kiss the dog, and homeboy has some serious bald spots back there! I took a screenshot but as usual it’s too big to post, unless I crop it into oblivion. So that’s what I did. He may have deleted it by now but if somebody else can get a better shot please do, I was really surprised. How old is Raff anyway? Dude is bald in the back!
Wow, that's crazy. I just looked at the sc you were referring too and by the looks of it he's going to be completely bald within a couple of yrs!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lol in the sc of her thanksgiving it looked like she had her meal catered for as everything was in black containers on the table? I have never seen that before, most people would at least put the food onto appropriate dishes. I doubt very much that she cooked that Turkey. I reckon she called up a catering company and had it all delivered,there's no way she cooked that!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry it won't let me edit, but meant to add, did anyone notice that when she said she felt for those working on Black Friday it was because she had worked 7 yrs straight on Black Friday whilst looking to her right! Lies as per usual

gossipgurl08
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgurl08 »

Lifeat50 wrote:Lol in the sc of her thanksgiving it looked like she had her meal catered for as everything was in black containers on the table? I have never seen that before, most people would at least put the food onto appropriate dishes. I doubt very much that she cooked that Turkey. I reckon she called up a catering company and had it all delivered,there's no way she cooked that!

If she did have her dinner catered she should get her money back..that turkey looked tragic. Lmao. But yeah everything was in black plastic containers and I saw one of her “friends” opening dessert out of a box. Such a great host you are Amanda!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

AEC3FA7B-28E5-40AC-8500-D363FBE58E8E.jpeg
Because a female dog is called a BITCH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Looks like her plan for getting the views by using a 13yr old didn't work this time :rofl: Last time it got over a million views and this time after 3 days she only has 75K. Her views have been dropping in the last 6 months, no surprise there. Wonder what she'll come up with to try and get the count up. I think she better consider what's next for her. The orginal YT's have had their day, we are all sick of them and their greed. It's about money now,and it's a big turn off. I really do believe a handful of YT's just got lucky with the timing, and started when the Beauty Industry blew up. Most of them wouldn't have made it to where they are currently if they were just starting out now. I can see her having to move back to that small town she apparently came from,hopefuly soon!

DevilintheDetails
Learner
Learner

Post by DevilintheDetails »

I’m kinda late to the discussion but what really puzzled me about her uhmmmm....ad for her $5 And Below style merch is how much is proved she doesn’t have a team of any kind. The photos are terrible, they don’t highlight the pieces she’s actually selling in anyway. She couldn’t resist the opportunity to be tacky and showy.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She is so classless and desperate in her latest IG post 'Sign me up for a Nike campaign'

A saw a few funny comments, people saying 'can I have your harline lol"
Not sure what that pic is supposed to be about but she is just such a desperate bitch,why does she have to open her mouth slightly to show her fat tongue! She'll need a second job soon like Daniducklipmansutti :rofl:

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

I wonder if Rafael is welcome at her family's get togethers after disrespecting both her dad/brother when he shit talked police officers and made a fool of her earlier this year. I doubt they want his punk ass around. Amanda is probably afraid to leave him alone for more than a few days lest he find a sugar daddy or someone dumber than her to bankroll his life. Hence she spends the holidays in LA in her empty house with a handful of social media "friends" and pretending her merch line is a huge ordeal that needs her constant attention.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Can we get a new thread?????

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ohsnapp wrote:Can we get a new thread?????

Yes please with Humpty Dumpty, her receding hairline ,her endless photoshopping in it somehow, it would be great if someone could come up with a threadname using those words

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

What in God’s name happened to her lipstick application. Did she do it blindfolded???

http://tinypic.com/r/rtg50y/9

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Amandog: Crispy Baby Haired Gamer Girl In Love w/13Yr Old Boys/Balding Racists Ensing

Edit: Damn I forgot to put "Latina... who can't speak Spanish" in there
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TechnicolorLips wrote:Amandog: Crispy Baby Haired Gamer Girl In Love w/13Yr Old Boys/Balding Racists Ensing

Edit: Damn I forgot to put "Latina... who can't speak Spanish" in there Image
That be great but can we please add Humpty Dumpty in as she looks exactly like him from Shrek!

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Oh my God I'm so embarrassed for her.ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”