Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles

Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/user/CuteStyles ... ture=watch

Have any of you watched her? I really love her and her videos, she's really sweet, genuine, and talented. She puts a lot of work into her videos and doesn't just rehash looks over and over. :) <3

cherrygirl016

Re: Jackie Wyers

Post by cherrygirl016 »

So glad there's a topic for her. I just found her and love her. She's so pretty and talented with makeup. What I love the most about her is that she will use the same products again (you can tell she doesn't have a ridiculous amount of makeup) but in different ways so you get good ideas on how to utilize your eyeshadows etc. I love all her looks.

deliciabale
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jackie Wyers

Post by deliciabale »

Just a general thread. What do you think of her? She is my favourite beauty guru at the moment and I think her tutorials are super pretty :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/CuteStylesGoMiles

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

ME TO! I think she's really good at make up, and because shes not so well known it makes me trust her more!

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

I love her so much! She is detailed and honest. She is real and amazing at make-up. Best guru of the moment!

msmeminger
Talker
Talker

Re: Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles

Post by msmeminger »

I wish people would still post here! I like her a lot.

chloecour
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecour »

Wow..she's gorgeous! Lol.

eves
Talker
Talker

Post by eves »

I haven't logged in in a long time, but I just wanted to share my thoughts for this girl. I just found her the other day and she's amazing! She's super pretty, she's good at makeup, she does her hair nicely, she's a good singer, she can draw as well... She also seems really kind and likable as a person. It's great that she keeps it old school, as in it's not all favourites and healthy snack ideas; she does lots of tutorials that make me want to play more with makeup. I really like her style, too. She dresses cute and girly and it flatters her. I'm glad that she's not into the whole mom shorts + crop top thing and I'm glad she's going to school instead of moving to LA as well. She's generally different from most of the gurus nowadays and I find it refreshing. I hope she keeps it that way and I wish her all the best.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

She's so cute, I love her.
XOXO

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Jackie is a freaking doll!! <3

Poop
Learner
Learner

Post by Poop »

I know this is a really old thread, but why doesn't this girl have more subs? So, in first place she is gorgeous, especially now with the darker hair. She really tries to do different looks and hairstyles and puts a lot of effort in to her videos and is so open and honest about her sponsored content. I sometimes dislike her outfits but other than that she is a better youtuber than most.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

She's very pretty but tbh im sick of her lighting the color is just off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Honestly I used to like her and her content but idk something seems a little off. Like she seems almost dim witted. Like you know when youtubers don't know how to pronounce things and get product names wrong even though the pronunciation of the word is so obvious, idk that kind of urks me.
I don't really think she's all that gorgeous either, I mean she has very rounded features, round cheeks, round chin, round eyes, nose. Nothing too special. I also notice a lot of comments on her celebrity make-up tutorials people always saying she looks exactly like the celebrity, so she doesn't really have much of a distinct look.

^^^ & I agree not a big fan of the lighting either haha.

Kaylie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kaylie »

I found her recently and I really like her. She puts a lot of effort into her makeup and hair. She's gorgeous and seems down to earth.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I really like her feminine style. She puts a lot of effort into her hair and makeup although i think sometimes she applies a bit too much. She inspires me to play around with different makeup looks more. Also the girl is gorgeous ✨

sweet2mechii
Learner
Learner

Post by sweet2mechii »

BodyElectric wrote:Honestly I used to like her and her content but idk something seems a little off. Like she seems almost dim witted. Like you know when youtubers don't know how to pronounce things and get product names wrong even though the pronunciation of the word is so obvious, idk that kind of urks me.
I don't really think she's all that gorgeous either, I mean she has very rounded features, round cheeks, round chin, round eyes, nose. Nothing too special. I also notice a lot of comments on her celebrity make-up tutorials people always saying she looks exactly like the celebrity, so she doesn't really have much of a distinct look.

^^^ & I agree not a big fan of the lighting either haha.
To be honest she is pretty special, you'll rarely see someone with features that rounded. Her personality is likeable, the content is interesting and refreshing, however her face gets too much sometimes so I prefer to watch the videos in which she gives herself some straight or sharp features. And lmfao she rarely looks like the celebrities, I think it's because of the eyebrows and the very round eyes but she rarely tries to do anything about them, for example Aly Art does a much better job at the celebrity tutorials

happybar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by happybar »

I love Jackie. Her videos are really ecstatic. I wish her transformation videos would be more realistic , to the point that I can get actual inspiration from. Some of them are interesting maybe for artists, but not something I can use on a day-to-day basis.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

So how did she meet her newish boyfriend? That guy she was dating was soooo handsome and why would she dump him? She moved to New York for this new one. What does he do and what makes him special? I’m sorry but I don’t think just any regular guy would be able to get Jackie. And I’m not hating her I honestly like Jackie she’s gorgeous, replies to comments and questions, makes good quality videos.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I was thinking the same thing! She's honestly way too pretty for him. I saw comments say he's good looking...heh nope. I mean good for her if she's happy but it seems like the new bf came out of nowhere and now she thinks they're gonna move in all of a sudden. Again good for her if their relationship is at that level, maybe it's because she never mentioned him until now but...yeah

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:05 pm
I was thinking the same thing! She's honestly way too pretty for him. I saw comments say he's good looking...heh nope. I mean good for her if she's happy but it seems like the new bf came out of nowhere and now she thinks they're gonna move in all of a sudden. Again good for her if their relationship is at that level, maybe it's because she never mentioned him until now but...yeah
I know! Especially compared with her last one. The two of them were the most beautiful couple holy crap. Maybe this new guy is rich because he does seem to live in New York alone. I hope she does a boyfriend tag with him

Return to “Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles”