MakeupBySona

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0

MakeupBySona

Post by Emerald »

I like her videos especially seeing behind the footage of Sona at work.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupBySona

Post by onigiri815 »

I like Sona. I found her because of Teni but I feel some of her looks aren't as polished as they could be! I will say she does great experimenting and looks beautiful. She looked gorgeous for her wedding. Very happy for her :)

jasiuniemowa
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Odp: MakeupBySona

Post by jasiuniemowa »

I love her she is gorgeous and well spoken. However sometimes she puts too much make up on, since she has really nice skin.

Wysyłane z mojego LG-E400 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I'm watching her newest Holiday Makeup video and just in that first shot she has SO much blush on.

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

onigiri815 wrote:I'm watching her newest Holiday Makeup video and just in that first shot she has SO much blush on.
yeah i like her but sometimes she went overboard with the blushes. and sometimes i notice her eyeshadows doesnt match with her lipstick. but personal prefences really.

but shes so generous with her giveaway though

anyway, i remember your pict used to Teni's pic right? i wonder if sona and teni is still friends or not...? because in the past they have video together and now i never seen them together even on snapchat.. i feel like they dont see eachother much. i wonder what happen to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Just go to Teni's thread, there is alot of debate surrounding it. After I found it I've become a little salty with Teni ;)

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

onigiri815 wrote:Just go to Teni's thread, there is alot of debate surrounding it. After I found it I've become a little salty with Teni ;)
OMG. i never open teni's thread acus she didnt bother me at all but now after i read it...kinda changed my mind a lil bit! haha

i cudnt believe i missed the gossip about them! i thought i was the only one wondering about their 'relationship'
thankss!

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I really hope Sona doesn't do that again; 'that' being making the thumbnail of her video just the picture of the look she is recreating and not her. It's my biggest pet peeve for youtubers and the main reason I unsubscribed from Goss.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Just watching her valentines look and she really needs to stop using such shimmery products. They make the creases and pores stand out so much

I also definitely raised an eyebrow when she put the concealer and a powder bronzer on at the same time prior to blending.

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

does anyone think she doesnt really have chemistry with chloe? sona is more like introvert and chloe is funny and silly. i laughed a lot at chloes collab with patrick starr, but with sona..no its not even entertaining for me lol

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

OMG did she get some work done?? She looks like a completely different person! I haven't watched her videos in about a year and now I barely recognized her! :o

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

skinny_boho wrote:OMG did she get some work done?? She looks like a completely different person! I haven't watched her videos in about a year and now I barely recognized her! :o
i think she just use lip fillers

LH88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LH88 »

I've just watched her latest smokey eye tutorial in HD... big mistake. Her face is CAKED - just highlights her pores and skin texture!

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

I'm not the biggest fan of her latest makeup tutorial. To me, you have to choose between bold eyes and bold lips, that look was a little to much.. but that's my personal thought.

Return to “MakeupBySona”