Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cat Lady ~Jersey Edition~ Bybel Part 9

Post by mangowarfare »

I don't really have an opinion on her style or make up for the ball but I am thinking maybe a military guy is good for her. He will most likely be strong, little directionless like her but focused and driven in military goals, and most likely has some country spirit in him.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Not to mention if they have PTSD or any forms of anxiety, Would she know how to handle that ? You have to be extremely patient and understanding and Karli thinks the world revolves around herself. Plus she wouldn't be able to survive if they got deployed and she had to be alone, she wants them to be wit her constantly.

She honestly needs to stay single for awhile, at least a good 6 months and figure herself out. She shouldn't rush after a long term relationship and a quick rebound.

I also thought wow she finally uploaded but it was SPONSORED. :roll:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

her lips are frightening

Mini-Creature
Debater
Debater

Post by Mini-Creature »

sparkles wrote:her lips are frightening

She looks so plastic and unnatural. Her face is completely frozen.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Mini-Creature wrote:

Ugh she looks awful... so fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Mini-Creature wrote:

Ugh she looks awful... so fake.

haha not only that she looks horrendous with those lips she also looks so scary. imagine this face in front of you when you wake up :D like a murder puppet with a creepy ass fake smile.

Jel_Puff
Learner
Learner

Post by Jel_Puff »

Her new YouTube thumbnail is all boobs, she literally looks naked. Thirsty much?

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Why are YTers so against having a slim face..? Her body doesn't match her gigantic cheeks and lips. I love when I lose a few pounds and my face slims up. It's so confusing to me why fat cheeks are in style right now with just YTers (Carli, Jacass, Nicole G..). I don't see any high profile celebs with this look.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

anyone taking bets on how long it will be until she jumps into another relationship? lmao she can't be independent to save her life. just counting down the days until we see another vague hand-holding pic or corny tweet about "falling in love" - she needs to get a grip. and grow up maybe? she acts like a college freshman... clubbing, dressing like she could stand in the window at charlotte russe... I can't. LOL I'm all about having fun, but she's just tacky.

I used to really love her "aura" and how seemingly positive, calm-natured & spiritual she was - I'm a cancer (s/o to my zodiac sisters!!!) so I'm one of those sensitive, maternal, intuitive people. then I figured out that her whole personality is a facade. now when I watch her snaps/videos I'm like, really carli? her lifestyle is just annoying to me. seems so immature.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

Has anyone else noticed she deleted some videos? She deleted the one where the thumbnail was of her eating a vegan burger when her and Brett were still together. And Moo’s engagement vlog. It’s interesting that she would now start deleting videos.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

On her latest Thank, u next Instagram post a lottttt of people are commenting how they're glad she's no longer with that guy bc of 'bad vibes' and that he 'seemed like a douche' lmao. Interesting. I didn't see one that seemed upset over it lol. Also the caption kinda makes me think she's bitter about something he did, which you guys speculated.

Post by Guest »

For fucks sake why is she so intent on looking like a burnt Bratz doll lately????

Her face makeup is now always 3 shades darker than she actually is (Carli, at least do your neck in the same shade if you insist on darkening!) and her plastic surgery is making her look even more fake than she did before.

And who the hell shows up at a Marine ball looking like that? Show some class for one day, it won't kill you.

I used to really like her but shes become such a thirsty insta-thot lately, it's hard to find anything to like about her.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Her latest Insta story was of her hand on the steering wheel of a range rover could she be any more like the typical basic ass beauty Guru

Zeus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zeus »

She looks like Anabelle (the doll)

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

Definitely she shows her new car Image

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI VNS-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Rubii07
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubii07 »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:Has anyone else noticed she deleted some videos? She deleted the one where the thumbnail was of her eating a vegan burger when her and Brett were still together. And Moo’s engagement vlog. It’s interesting that she would now start deleting videos.
Moo's engagement vlig is still there, but that with the vegan burger is removed because of copywriting or smth similarImage

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Rubii07 wrote:
GlitterReign_113 wrote:Has anyone else noticed she deleted some videos? She deleted the one where the thumbnail was of her eating a vegan burger when her and Brett were still together. And Moo’s engagement vlog. It’s interesting that she would now start deleting videos.
Moo's engagement vlig is still there, but that with the vegan burger is removed because of copywriting or smth similarImage

Thanks! I actually like her vlogs and was going back watching them. She must’ve moved that video to the follow me around playlist because it didn’t show up if you just clicked videos. It is awkward to have a proposal online and not be engaged anymore

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

Since I critized her outfit for the ball I feel like I have to point out that I LOVE her outfit with the blazer on her IG story right now. Really, really love it!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Neva wrote:Since I critized her outfit for the ball I feel like I have to point out that I LOVE her outfit with the blazer on her IG story right now. Really, really love it!
I don’t follow her on IG but saw her Snap of it and I have to agree, very classy and pretty. Huge change from what we normally see on her lolol

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

I love that she captioned her latest IG pic 'Thank You, Next' perfect song for Carli.

Return to “carlibel55”