**Thank you guys for being so patient with me :lol:

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Bybel - Part 5

Post by INdifferent »

Thanks @jonsnowsbabymama for the song I asked about!!
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

thanks for the thread!

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

:rofl: :rofl: anus lips!

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

How does she have 5 million subscribers but her videos get less than 2 million views?
By the way did anyone watch the video where Brett did her voiceover? I avoided watching it because I wasn't that interested in hearing him do a voiceover but it was actually hilarious :rofl:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I get satisfaction out of watching her literally cake her face with 20 different products. Can you imagine digging your nails into that frosting? Yikes. I'd be afraid to give anyone a hug.
She probably still generates cash flow from old videos, her clothing line, BH palette, carli lash, etc. She's built up a little brand for herself so I don't think she has to make videos as much anymore.
I don't hate Carli. She's tacky AF and that's not going anywhere. At this point I'm just waiting for her lips to take over 2/3 of her face.

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

teebee9 wrote:I get satisfaction out of watching her literally cake her face with 20 different products. Can you imagine digging your nails into that frosting? Yikes. I'd be afraid to give anyone a hug.
She probably still generates cash flow from old videos, her clothing line, BH palette, carli lash, etc. She's built up a little brand for herself so I don't think she has to make videos as much anymore.
I don't hate Carli. She's tacky AF and that's not going anywhere. At this point I'm just waiting for her lips to take over 2/3 of her face.
Yeah all those layers of makeup look excessively piled on. Youtube makeup as well as instagram makeup is extremely cakey in real life. It only looks good on camera. I've seen girls walk into Ulta wearing yt/insta makeup and it looks terrible in person. I can only imagine how carli's makeup looks up close.
She's definitely marketed herself into a little brand but like you said it won't last her long. Only thing keeping her in business is the people dumb enough to want everything of hers. I don't hate her either. She's just overrated. Her balloon lips rival Kylie's in that I can't tell who's looks worse.

macgirl818
Talker
Talker

Post by macgirl818 »

so i unsubscribed from her a very long time ago, and then today i watched this video by this guy on youtube i really forgot his name but all of his videos are click bait. anyways i fell for it and he was trying to say there was some drama between Carli and Nikkietutorials (i dont think that they ever actually said anything about each other) but whatever. this guy wanted views.
ANYWAYS! he posted a clip from one of her vlogs about her confessing to lip injections and it was just so silly to me to think that she just so nonchalantly said she had them done after preaching for so long that she doesnt. it bothers me.

elliemay
Stalker
Stalker

Post by elliemay »

tbh I think she is better than a lot of youtubers who do nothing to differentiate themselves. at least she has a unique dress style, and hasn't turned into the basic vegan that so many girls these days have become.

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

I saw a video post on instagram (posted by Sammi Morrales' boyfriend Antonio Vissagio) from New Years Eve where Carli is so obviously drunk and dances twerk. But it was deleted after 4 - 5 hours. Did anyone watched it too?

Also, her new year's promice was to be back on her regular video schedule asap BUT she was keep saying that all the 2016! But nothing changes!

Happy New 2017! Be healthy!

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

And also - on 30th december - she posted about being sick and not able to film but on the next day - party girl!

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

tarankulna wrote:I saw a video post on instagram (posted by Sammi Morrales' boyfriend Antonio Vissagio) from New Years Eve where Carli is so obviously drunk and dances twerk. But it was deleted after 4 - 5 hours. Did anyone watched it too?

Also, her new year's promice was to be back on her regular video schedule asap BUT she was keep saying that all the 2016! But nothing changes!

Maybe because carli postes on twitter that she was sick and she couldn't film a video and that's why Nicole deleted :? She's so lazy and she doesn't Care about Youtube. She only posts vlogs and they're so boring and too long and she doesn't anything special only Boeing with her cats. Also brett doesn't appear as much on her videos as before :? I'm so tired of her promising TO post moré videos and she always came up with excuses

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

LaurieShelby wrote:
tarankulna wrote:I saw a video post on instagram (posted by Sammi Morrales' boyfriend Antonio Vissagio) from New Years Eve where Carli is so obviously drunk and dances twerk. But it was deleted after 4 - 5 hours. Did anyone watched it too?

Maybe because carli postes on twitter that she was sick and she couldn't film a video and that's why Nicole deleted :? She's so lazy and she doesn't Care about Youtube. She only posts vlogs and they're so boring and too long and she doesn't anything special only Boeing with her cats. Also brett doesn't appear as much on her videos as before :? I'm so tired of her promising TO post moré videos and she always came up with excuses

Nicole Who? And what has she deleted?

Another thing that I can't understand - which is Sammi's boyfriend? She says she has two. This Antonio is so close to Sammi and Carli. I am curious

Pumpkinbread1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pumpkinbread1990 »

Does anus lips Kardashian know how stupid she looks wearing her watch like that? EW she has no style anymore she use to dress cute & now she's just a clone of every other girl trying to be like the kardashians. Disgusting! GUYS I TRIED TO POST THE PIC BUT IT WOULDNT LET ME! It's her latest insta pic I'm sure everyone saw it! Haha

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

Anthony is their gay friend I think but deff not Sammis bf. i swear the " faux " fur coat she (sammi) wore to the party is real. No way would faux fur look like that. Also Anthony left a bunny emoji under it. She probably said it's faux since carli is vegan.

Mileywhatsgood
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mileywhatsgood »

Omg Carli shut the fuck up. I can sum up her new video... complains about the following (also reasons as to why she hasn't filmed): got eyelash extensions she didn't like, picked them off and lost some lashes, got "sick" on different random days, and threw holiday parties. She literally bitched about it all. Also the whole picking her eyelashes off is odd, she may have some form of trichotillomania going on. She even said "I know first world problems" like yeah hello, more like stuck up, high maintenance (not real) problems. God I wish these youtubers could see what real problems are.

It comes off to me that she cages herself in her house and just drives herself crazy or something, like stir crazy. I can't imagine it's good on her a Brett's relationship either. He probably feels so trapped in his own life. What would he do without mommy carli's income :rofl:

amomo518
Learner
Learner

Post by amomo518 »

She's been hinting for a while that she's been working on a new "project" and in her last video she hinted that its a highlighter. Why another highlighter/highlighter palette?
1. I feel like the insane highlighting trend is dying out, and 2. she doesn't even use highlight that much unless her nose and her sweat stache :?
(I do think highlighting in those areas can look flattering but she just does so much)

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I was disappointed there really weren't any lip products mentioned in her 2016 favorites. Which is weird considering how overdone hers are, I thought she'd be more into it. Instead she's super into highlighters, concealers, foundations, etc. products to make your skin look good.
I think she definitely spends a lot of time at home. She films (hah, well she used to), answers emails, probably does conference calls, doesn't necessarily need to leave. She doesn't snapchat a lot outside of her house. It's always the blinding white house and the cats. I'd be bored out of my mind. Not sure how into Brett she is anymore.. I don't have much to go off of but that's the impression I get.

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

Carli is coming out with a mascara.

I forgot how to post screenshots, but someone asked, "Who else remembers the L'Oréal Telescopic ride-or-die days?" and Carli responded, "I'm creating one that's even better! And it will be cruelty free!."

tarankulna

Post by tarankulna »

Error404 wrote:Carli is coming out with a mascara.

I forgot how to post screenshots, but someone asked, "Who else remembers the L'Oréal Telescopic ride-or-die days?" and Carli responded, "I'm creating one that's even better! And it will be cruelty free!."

Do you remember when she was at a BH party with Ashley Tisdale? I suppose that she is coming out with whole line of make up - mascara, high lighter and etc. The same as Ashley's by BH :)

Another thing - her new purchase - cat treater, she wants to see her cats when she is not at home :D :D :rofl:

Return to “carlibel55”