Where to find Tarte in store in the UK?

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where to find Tarte in store in the UK?

Post by yteri »

Does anyone know where to find Tarte in the UK in a physical shop. I know there are a few online shops that sell them like QVC and independent stores but nowhere in real life. I saw CutiePieMarzia do a tutorial with one of their eyeshadow palettes (on her Wine Lips tutorial) which looked very pretty but I don't know how well that would work with my skin tone. If not, does anyone know of more accessible dupes to this palette?: https://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-p ... ek-palette or https://tartecosmetics.com/tarte-item-t ... te-palette

Inkbeam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Where to find Tarte in store in the UK?

Post by Inkbeam »

Hi,
I'm afraid Tarte isn't yet sold in stores in the UK! I know that there have been some rumours that Sephora may be coming to the UK at some point within the next few years... perhaps then! I have a couple of Tarte eyeshadow palettes (sent over from or bought in the states) and I can assure you the quality is magnificent, but as you said, there is a risk the colours might not suit your skin tone! Maybe watch a few other make-up tutorials Marzia does and see if those products are asimilar to shades/tones you would use.
Good luck on your search!
x

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

Inkbeam wrote:Hi,
I'm afraid Tarte isn't yet sold in stores in the UK! I know that there have been some rumours that Sephora may be coming to the UK at some point within the next few years... perhaps then! I have a couple of Tarte eyeshadow palettes (sent over from or bought in the states) and I can assure you the quality is magnificent, but as you said, there is a risk the colours might not suit your skin tone! Maybe watch a few other make-up tutorials Marzia does and see if those products are asimilar to shades/tones you would use.
Good luck on your search!
x
It's sold in Sephora? Oh, we only have that in mainland Europe at the moment but I'm on holiday here at the moment so if I can find one here then I shall try take a look. Thank you for your help!

EDIT: Nope, there's not a Sephora in the country I'm in now, bummer :(

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately it's not sold in European Sephoras either.

ME1981
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ME1981 »

It's a pity Tarte is not sold in the UK :( I got Tarte eyeshadow from a friend of mine and I love it. Do you know if it's possible to order it online? from Europe, possibly. I'd love to try more of their products but I'm afraid I'd pay a fortune for shipping

Margaret

Blissey
Learner
Learner

Post by Blissey »

ME1981 wrote:It's a pity Tarte is not sold in the UK :( I got Tarte eyeshadow from a friend of mine and I love it. Do you know if it's possible to order it online? from Europe, possibly. I'd love to try more of their products but I'm afraid I'd pay a fortune for shipping

Margaret
The Tarte website ships to the UK and they have an option that includes tax so there are no surprise charges on arrival. They do pro MUA discounts for UK based professionals too which is a lifesaver for me as I love their foundations.

TimothyBax
Wanderer
Wanderer

Where to find Tarte in store in the UK

Post by TimothyBax »

Hello. Where can I find Gene Pitneys It hurts to be in love? Either in MP3G or .KAR format Thanks

cutecreep
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutecreep »

QVC is a good bet!

Return to “Tarte”